Dean and Marie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he started to walk Dean turned on the egg and it just about stopped him in his tracks. The egg was doing its job and Dean began to again seep fluid from his penis. It was bad enough walking with the damn thing up my ass. Now I have an erection to go along with it and if I try to do anything about it and she is watching what would she do to me then. Dean just decided to live with the discomfort and keep walking. He was on his way to the fifth box and there were only six of them so he was almost finished with the little journey as Marie so aptly called it.

Dean did make good time and got to the fifth box in about 25 minutes as well he thought. He walked up to the box immediately and read the note from Marie.

You may take the plug and egg or dildo out of your ass and then simply replace it with the plug in the box. Oh Yeah there is not any lube so I hope you do not have any trouble. I promise I will provide lube at the next box since I really don't want to hurt you just antagonize you a bit. Hope it is working.

Oh it's working alright Dean thought to himself. Just wait till it is my turn again she is going to regret this little thing for a while. I am hatching a plan to really give her a taste of her own medicine. I just have to figure out what that little plan is going to be, and soon. In the meantime Dean took out the next butt plug and saw that it indeed was larger. This time she gave him a two inch plug and Dean was able to get it in and seated without a lot of difficulty but it would have been much easier with lube.

Dean started down the trail thinking to himself and wondered why she just didn't have him shove a stick up his ass. He looked around quickly hoping he did not say that out loud and if he did he also hoped that Marie didn't hear it. Seeing no one he continued on. He was dreading the last part of the journey since he knew that it was the roughest terrain that they had covered earlier in the morning. It was not a grass path like the rest it was a gravel and rock path the last 20 minutes or so. Marie told him her grandfather did that so he could drive part way around the lake on that side to go fishing and the ground got too soft after a rain so he had some rock and gravel hauled in so he could always go fishing. It might work well for driving on Dean thought to himself but it was not the best choice for walking.

Dean finally arrived at the last of the boxes and he was relieved to get there. His ass was not hurting but it had seen enough attention from this sort of thing to last him a while. He was ready to take the last plug since he was sure that was what Marie had left and go on his merry way to the cabin. He looked at the box and remembered that it was different than all the other boxes and the note was fastened to the outside of the box. He knew that it was not there this morning so Marie must have come around the other way while he was fishing or after he started walking around the lake with a plug up his ass. He jerked the note off the box and read it carefully.

This is your last stop and I hope you enjoy it. I will be waiting on the porch to see you when you get here. I did provide lube as I promised and since you have been such a good sport about all of this so far I thought that it would only be fair to allow you to participate in a sport on the last part of the journey. Inside you will see which sport I am talking about and if you don't like what I did with the end of it for you by all means use the other end. There is a latex glove to cover it so that it feels better. Hope it fits, Marie.

Dean opened the box and pulled out a golf club. Now what the hell am I supposed to do with a golf club. Then he looked at it again and thought to himself she has got to be kidding. Marie had taken what looked like a tennis ball and cut it so that it went over the handle of the golf club, wrapped it with electrical tape to hold it and then put an ace bandage over that. The thing was at least two and a half inches around.

Dean actually had to laugh when he saw what she meant by using the other end if he didn't like what she had done. The club was a driver so of course that end was bigger. With a sigh Dean got out the latex glove and stretched it apart and put it over the end Marie had fashioned for him. He took out the lube and applied a very generous amount to the knob on the end and then proceeded to impale himself on the damn thing. It took some doing but he was able to get it to go up his ass and past his inner sphincter so that it seated itself. He could walk with it up his ass without a great deal of effort. The problem came in when he started to walk. "That little minx, she set this up this way on purpose." Dean exclaimed as he walked down the path. He could feel every pebble, rock, bump, or stick that the head of the club touched while it drug on the ground as he walked along. It was driving him crazy. His sphincter was starting to spasm, his prostrate was in overdrive, and his cock was leaking fluid like someone had turned on a faucet.

As Dean came around the last corner some 30 minutes after placing the golf club up his ass he could see Marie sitting on the deck just as she promised laughing uncontrollably at his total discomfort. She even had the nerve to ask him if he wanted her to pick up the end that was dragging and tow him the rest of the way to the cabin. Dean was not really amused but he did see the humor in it even if he was the butt of the joke at that time.

When Dean finally got to the cabin Marie said, "By all means have a seat I am sure you are tired from your little walk around the lake."

Dean just looked at her and then she walked around behind him and pulled the golf club out of his ass. Dean gave an exasperated breath of relief. He had been walking for almost 3 hours with something stuck up his ass. He was just ready for a shower, something to eat, and a soft place to sit down.

Marie had other ideas however. She did tell Dean that he should go take a shower and clean himself up while she made something to eat. Dean started toward the shower when she said, "After we eat you will finish the remainder of your little journey right here in the cabin."

Dean just stared at her and said, "Remainder."

"Why yes of course sweetheart we have a little spanking to take care of and I am sure that your ass is more than happy to play with me since I have hardly seen it all day," Marie said with a laugh.

Dean just looked at her and headed toward the shower because no matter what he said it would only get him into more trouble and he did not even know what she had in store for him later in the evening.

Dean came out of the shower feeling much more refreshed. He didn't know if all the sweat he had produced from earlier in the day was from the walk or his heightened sexual appetite from having something up his ass. He saw that Marie had prepared a lighter meal for them and he sat down gingerly to enjoy the meal. Marie looked at him and said, "Oh come now your ass can't be that sore I haven't even touched it yet."

"You may not have touched it yet but you damn well made sure that I had something up it most of the afternoon." Dean replied.

"Oh that is okay sweetheart because I am not done playing with your ass yet and I know that what I have in store for you will drive you completely insane. We are going to play a little game this evening and I am sure you are going to enjoy it." Marie said with a laugh.

"Just what game are we going to play this evening if you don't mind me asking." Dean said with a look of concern on his face.

"Please don't tell me its golf." He quickly added.

"Oh I do mind and you will find out after we eat and get everything put away. You just go ahead and finish eating while I go and finish getting things ready for your spanking." With that Marie got up and headed outside with a little smirk about his golf comment.

Dean did not know what she was up to but he knew Marie and whatever it was he knew that they would enjoy it together no matter how much she pushed him. In all fairness he hoped that she would because they both thrived on it as a couple. He honestly did not know what he would do without her in his life and he had thoughts that maybe they could be a couple but he did not want to push the issue so quickly. They had known each other for years but this was different and he had to make sure that the feelings he had for Marie were shared by Marie.

Dean was just finishing up when Marie walked through the door. She helped him clean up anything that was left from dinner and then told him to take all his clothes off and to stand by the door and wait for her. Dean knew at that moment that Marie had way too much time to plan this and he could feel his cock start to harden at the thought of what Marie was going to do to him. Marie walked up to him and told him to follow her to the shed.

As Marie walked by Dean's eyes about left his head. Marie did not have a stich of clothes on. She walked by him with her hips swaying just so that Dean's eyes would be drawn to her ass. She knew that Dean was an ass man and she took pleasure in making him drool over her. Dean followed Marie to the shed and once inside the door Dean looked straight ahead and said, "What the hell is that thing."

Right in front of Dean was a contraption that looked like a modified sawhorse. Marie just laughed at his comment and said, "Isn't it the neatest thing you have ever seen. I took one of grandfather's sawhorses and added a 2 X 4 to each side and then fasten a 2 X 8 on top of that to make it have something for your knees to rest on. I also added a neat little cushion at the front and attached it to the sofa bed so that you can rest your head.

The shed was much more of a spare room for the cabin in case it was needed. Marie just decided that since she was not really planning on having many visitors here so would just make it into her little play room and Dean had no idea what she had been up too.

"Just what do you want me to do exactly," Dean asked with a little concern on his face.

"Oh you just crawl up on there and put your knees on either side of it. You can see that I padded it so you will be comfortable." Marie responded.

Dean walked forward and got on the contraption and placed a knee on either side on the wider boards that were on each side of the sawhorse. It allowed his feet to hang over the edges and him to lie flat across the top. Dean had to admit to himself that the thing was quite comfortable. "I suppose you are going to bind my hands and strap me into this thing as well," Dean said with a bit of sarcasm.

"I can do that if I need to." Marie responded back just as sarcastically.

"I really do not think it will be a problem because if you get up off of it without being told to I will just add to the punishment you are already going to get and you have forgotten that I still owe you for the bath in the lake earlier." Marie stated as she patted him on the ass.

"I think it's time we got started and I decided that I am going to play this out just like you did with me. You are going to get your spanks in groups of ten just like I did and yes you can ask for a break either during the spanks or immediately before I begin the next set but of course you also have to have a little penalty if you choose to do that. Otherwise I will just spank your ass till I feel like you have had enough, and then give you your extras for my swimming lesson." Marie said with a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

"Just what is the little penalty that I may receive if I choose to take it?" Dean asked.

"Oh you are going to ask I am positive on that one. You get the same thing I got and yes each plug will be larger in size as we go." Marie said as she laughed at him.

Marie walked up to Dean before she began and asked him to turn and look at her. She leaned down and kissed him passionately and then told him that this was something that she had looked forward to for a long time and that she hoped it is something that will draw them even closer together. With that she walked down and gave him a love pat on his ass.

Marie walked back up to Dean and showed him the paddle that she had in her hand. Dean's eyes went wide with concern not so much for what she had but how she got it. "Just in case you were wondering I got it the last night I was at your house while you were sleeping so that I could let you feel what this little fanny warmer feels like. And so that you are not disappointed that you only get what you gave me I bought its big brother and another little friend along so that it could play with your ass as well. I am sure they will all be delighted to meet you so to speak. "Marie laughed as she gave Dean his first smack.

Dean did not get any chance to really feel the first one as Marie laid 9 better placed smacks across his bare ass. Dean did not make a sound since he did not want to incur any harder smacks than he was already getting. Marie was not hitting Dean that hard she was actually just giving him a few good warm up smacks. It was just that they came so quickly and unexpectedly that he was almost shocked into not saying anything. Marie asked Dean if he was okay and he nodded his head yes and she asked if he wanted to continue and he again shook his head approvingly. Marie again gave Dean 10 smacks across his ass in varying locations very quickly. This time it did cause Dean to take a huge breath of air and let it out.

"Let's begin again." Marie stated very quickly.

At that point Dean did finally say "Okay I need a break and you did that just so I would need one don't think I don't know that."

"That may very well be but I got what I wanted then now we can have some fun with our little game while we take a break." Marie said with a laugh.

Marie placed the paddle in front of Dean so that he could look at it the entire time but off to the side far enough he could not reach it and he knew it was the paddle he used on her. She walked behind him and took out the tube of KY and squirted some on Dean's puckered asshole. "You really should maybe go to a doctor or something because it looks like your asshole is slightly swollen like you have been shoving something in it." Marie said and laughed as she started to rub in the KY around his anus. She also started to slide her finger covered in KY into his rectum and listened to him groan as she did so. Marie pushed her finger in and out of Dean several strokes so that she knew he was ready.

After Marie had completed that part of the process she turned to Dean and said, "What was I thinking I am not sure which way this is going to go. We have not played our little game yet to determine what is going to happen. Where is my mind at today?"

Dean simply asked, "What little game?"

"Oh we are going to play heads or tails and I totally forgot. It should make all this so much more fun for me." Marie remarked zestfully towards Dean.

"What the hell is heads or tails?" Dean asked her suspiciously.

"Oh it's a game where I flip a coin you call out what it is and that determines if it's heads or tails. It's really very simple if it's tails your ass loses and if its heads my pussy wins. Either way I guess I am the winner." Marie laughed again.

"So sweetheart which is it going to be and I will show you how this works." Marie flipped a quarter into the air caught it in her hand and slapped it on her wrist. She looked at dean and said "I'm waiting."

Dean just mumbled "heads" and laid his head back down.

"Ah that is just too bad you were wrong its tails" Marie said as she patted his head like a puppy.

"Hey don't I even get to see if I was right or not you could be cheating." Dean exclaimed.

"Oh so now I am a cheat on top of being half drowned in the lake." Marie responded.

Dean just looked up at her and said "Forgive me I am male and my shut up filter forgot to work again." Hoping that his little joke at his own expense might get him some latitude.

Marie just ignored him and walked back behind Dean and began buckling a strapon around her waist. Dean could not see what she was doing and had no idea what was coming, but he was about to. Marie walked up behind Dean and said, "I am going to start with one that is one inch in diameter since I already know that your ass can handle that easily enough and with that she put of the strapon up to his anus and wiggle it around to get him used to it and then she buried it slowly and steadily up his ass in one solid movement. This of course caused Dean to moan. When she grabbed ahold of his hips and started to fuck him Dean turned back to see what she was doing.

"I do not remember talking about me getting pegged as part of this." Dean moaned as Marie continued to slide back and forth in his ass.

"Oh I asked you last night while we were laying on the floor and you moaned and said that would be fun as you fell back to sleep." Marie said as she continued her in and out movements.

"So in other words you're telling me that I can't prove it one way or another." Dean said as he grunted from the continued thrusting by Marie.

"You catch on fast sometimes you know that." Marie said as she laughed.

"Just how long do you intend to keep doing that may I ask?" Dean responded.

"Oh, I just keep going until you tell me that you are ready to be spanked again and you have to say will you please spank my naughty little ass." Marie laughed.

With that statement Dean immediately said, "Will you please spank my naughty little ass?"

Marie gave Dean ten or so strokes very quickly and then pulled the dildo out of his ass all at one time causing his ass to gape and Dean to sigh as he felt the emptiness inside his ass.

Marie walked back to Dean and grabbed the paddle and began again giving him sets of ten. The first set was very even strokes of Slap, wait, slap, wait, until she had given him all ten of them. Dean said nothing so Marie again gave him another set of ten this time all at once with no break. Dean took a deep breath and again said nothing. Marie decided that since he was not going to break she would move things along and she gave him a short break as she walked back to her bag of tricks and got the bigger paddle she had told him about. She walked up to Dean and showed it to him which caused him to quiver a bit but he said nothing.

Marie slapped Dean with the bigger paddle and he did not make it past the sixth stroke before he finally said, "I need a break."

Marie just looked at him and said, "I thought you would see it my way when I got the bigger paddle out."

Marie grabbed her quarter and flipped it into the air and asked Dean what his guess was to which he replied, "Tails."

"Oh so sorry it was heads." Marie told him with a laugh.

Dean of course could not stop his shut up filter again and he said, "Heads, I meant Heads, you must have heard me wrong."

"Oh I am sorry if you thought I heard you wrong so to be fair we will just do both," Marie said consolingly.

"Oh great, just what I needed." Dean said wishing he would have just kept his mouth shut.

Dean knew what would happen with tails but he had no idea what heads would be. He watched as Marie stood by him and took off the strapon and laid it by the paddle. He wondered how this was going to work since she did not have the use of the strapon. She walked behind him and got out a dildo that was 1 ½ inches in diameter. She also picked up a contraption that went around Deans left thigh and had a net looking thing in the middle. She attached the Velcro around his left thigh and then grabbed the dildo and after applying lube she shoved it into his awaiting ass. She then drew the netting portion over the base of the dildo and then fastened the Velcro straps around his right thigh firmly holding the dildo in place.

Marie then walked in front of Dean and proudly took a seat in front of Dean on the sofa bed a worked herself forward till her pussy was right at Deans awaiting mouth. She looked at Dean and said, "I don't know what you are waiting for get busy buster."