Dean and Marie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean immediately started to lap at Marie's pussy with an eagerness that looked like a dying man looking for water. He licked her outer folds and worked inside to her inner folds. Dean licked and swirled his tongue up and down her very wet slit for all he was worth. He then began to run his tongue over her clit doing the alphabet. "A" Over the clit, "B" over the clit, "C" over the clit, and so on he hummed until he had done the entire alphabet. Marie was very impressed with his ability to stroke her clit and his humming only intensified her pleasure. Marie felt as if she had at least two orgasms while he was doing that.

Just to make things a bit more interesting Marie reached to the side of the bed and pulled out a flogger that she had picked up and began to switch Dean with it across his lower back and ass.

Dean just kept on licking Marie as if his life depended on it and never said a word. Marie had finally had another orgasm and then decided it was time for her to get back to Dean's ass so she got up slowly and picked up her paddle and again began to paddle Dean's upturned ass.

Dean quickly responded with "You didn't take out the dildo, you didn't take out the dildo!!!"

"I know I didn't take out the dildo just like you didn't take the butt plug out of me, so were fair." Marie responded. Karma is a bitch sometimes wouldn't you agree?" Marie also added.

Dean said nothing he just laid there and took it. Marie was quick to give him the four strokes that he had remaining from before and then settled back into the next set of ten without a break. When she finished those she started to run her hand over his reddening ass to see how it was doing and decided that it needed to be a bit redder. She picked up the paddle and started again. Dean only made it to the fourth stroke when he again pleaded for a break.

Marie looked at him and then said in the interest of time I already flipped the coin and you lost and it's your ass sweetheart. Dean only moaned.

Marie walked up and got out her strapon and hooked it up while Dean was watching. She grabbed ahold of the 1 ½ inch dildo and pulled it off and placed her strapon device with a two inch dildo. She knew that Dean would be able to take it since he had to insert it himself on his walk around the lake. She got out the lube as she walked around behind him and applied a generous coat to it. She unbuckled the right hand Velcro strips that were holding the smaller dildo in Dean's ass and yanked it from his ass in one swift motion. Dean just gasped as she did it but said nothing. She placed the tip against his open anus and shoved the dildo in again in one swift motion and then grabbed Dean's hips and began to fuck his ass hard and fast.

Marie could hear Dean moan with enjoyment as she continued to fuck his ass and she could see the pool of seminal fluid on the floor under his cock. After a time Marie pulled out the dildo in much the same manner as before and looked at Dean's gaping anus and then grabbed a two inch butt plug and placed it up Dean's ass. "I wouldn't want your pretty little butthole to start closing up and have to start this all over again, would you?" There was no response from Dean.

Marie picked up the paddle and again began to apply harder strokes to Dean's ass and in short time his ass was beginning to turn a bright shade of red. Dean could not take it any longer and again asked for another break by saying "Will you please spank my naughty little ass."

Marie again told Dean to call it and he said please let it be heads. She looked at him and said "I am happy to tell you that it is indeed heads and heads it shall be just as soon as I get you ready." Dean had a look of suspicion on his face when she said that and instead of taking off the strapon she walked behind him and reached over and got out a two and one half inch plug and lubed it up and slowly worked it into his ass. Dean struggled with this since it was about the same size as the golf club he had to insert earlier in the day. Once Marie got the plug seated she then walked around to Dean took off the strapon and spread her legs wide and sat in front of him.

Marie did not have to tell him to get busy. Dean was lapping at her pussy before she could even get settled in. Dean worked over her pussy with wild abandon just like he had before and then he asked Marie, "Could you please pull your legs back a bit so that I can get to that gorgeous ass of yours?"

Marie quickly pulled her legs back and scooted a little closer to Dean and then Dean began to lick at her pink star just as he had when Marie was in this predicament. Dean slid back and forth from her pussy to her anus and across her taint which caused Marie to shake a bit with her approaching orgasm. Dean hummed the alphabet in her pussy, on her clit, and in her ass and it drove Marie crazy. Marie was exhausted and she was not the one who was getting the spankings. Marie allowed Dean to continue his onslaught of her pussy and ass for about 15 minutes and then she finally told him that she could not take any more.

Marie climbed off Dean and then told him that it was time for him to take the thirty smacks he had coming for dumping her in the lake. She told him he had to take all thirty but he could take a break if he needed one but that there would be no coin flip she was going to take his ass and he would remember it. Dean only hoped he could take all thirty so that didn't happen and Marie knew he couldn't she was banking on it. She had saved her final little friend for the finale and she was sure he would never forget it as well.

Marie walked up to Dean and showed him the final paddle and his mouth dropped. It was a fraternity paddle made of solid maple about four inches wide and 2 feet long with the handle. He knew that he was in trouble and so did Marie. "Don't worry sweetheart you only have to take 30 with this and then we are done." Marie said with a laugh.

Marie walked behind Dean and she told him to get ready and she delivered the first swat to his ass. Dean grunted after it landed because you could hear an audible "splat" as the paddle contacted his bare flesh. Marie delivered 14 more of them before Dean finally could not take it any longer and asked for a break. Marie had him and she knew it. Marie new that after she was finished she would own his ass.

Marie walked around in front of Dean then walked back to her bag of tricks and pulled out a very large dildo and walked back up to where Dean was. Dean looked at it and said, "Where the hell did you get that thing it must be over a foot long and for Christ sake how big around is it."

Marie laughed as she pulled on a different set of gear that had the proper fasteners for this particular dildo and then fastened it into position. She looked at him and said. "I got it at a toy party at a friend's house about 6 months ago if you must know. "Dean's ears perked up when he heard that since he knew about the party and had more than just a passing notion of what happened at the party. He knew that they used a live model for women to try out different types of dildos, butt plugs, etc. He only knew this because he was the male model but Marie did not know he was there. He had a hood on so that no one knew who he was and he could not see them as well. He was only there as a toy for the women to use. Marie had been at that party and he did not know it but she had just told him so he would keep that little bit of information to himself for now. He had enough issues to deal with at the moment.

Marie told him that it was 14 inches long and 3 inches in diameter and she was going to shove it up his ass. "Just so we are clear on this buster, you can't just take it one time and holler that you want a spanking. You are going to receive 30 thrusts with this horse dick and after each stroke you are to say 1 thank you sweetheart, 2 thank you sweetheart, etc. Does that ring any bells for you?"

Dean knew he was screwed in more than one way and yes karma sucks. Marie walked behind him and grabbed a small container with a hose fastened to it. She inserted it up his rectum as far as she could and them squeezed it and slowly pulled it out as she went. She filled Dean's ass with KY so that she knew he would not be injured in the process. She then lubed up the cock and placed the tip to his throbbing and twitching anus. She told him to push slightly and she started the process of inching it into him. She got the head in and about two inches of the shaft when she let it rest inside of him so that he could get accustomed to its size and girth.

Dean told her that he was ready and she again started pushing it in slowly until it would go no farther. She figured he was able to take about 8 inches of it before it would go no farther. Once it was in she just stood there for a second before Dean said, "One thank you sweetheart." To which Marie withdrew almost all the way out and pushed in again.

Dean replied, "Two thank you sweetheart."

"Three thank you sweetheart."

"Four thank you sweetheart."

"Five thank you sweetheart."

"Six thank you sweetheart."

"Seven thank you sweetheart."

"Eight thank you sweetheart."

"Nine thank you sweetheart."

"Ten thank you sweetheart."

"Eleven thank you sweetheart."

"Twelve thank you sweetheart."

"Thirteen thank you sweetheart."

"Fourteen thank you sweetheart."

"Fifteen thank you sweetheart."

When Marie got to the fifteenth stroke she knew that Dean needed a rest. She asked him if he wanted her to take it out and give him a short break, Dean told her that he did not want her to take it out to just hold it there for a few minutes and he would tell her when to begin again if that was okay with her. She agreed and just stood there rubbing his back and ass trying to smooth away any stress that this was causing him. She knew that this had to be difficult but she also knew in her heart that Dean wanted this and it was part of their play together and pushing each other was what made them such a good fit.

Dean finally told Marie to begin again and she started the process all over again.

"Sixteen thank you sweetheart."

"Seventeen thank you sweetheart."

"Eighteen thank you sweetheart."

"Nineteen thank you sweetheart."

"Twenty thank you sweetheart."

"Twenty One thank you sweetheart."

"Twenty Two thank you sweetheart."

"Twenty Three thank you sweetheart."

"Twenty Four thank you sweetheart."

"Twenty Five thank you sweetheart."

"Twenty Six thank you sweetheart."

"Twenty Seven thank you sweetheart."

"Twenty Eight thank you sweetheart."

"Twenty Nine thank you sweetheart."

"Thirty thank you sweetheart."

Marie new that Dean could take no more and she slowly slid the large horse cock from his ass and it gapped to a point where Marie thought she could shove her fist up there. Marie thought about it but then realized that could be something she could do to him later so she let it pass. Dean was breathing hard from the exertion of the experience and Marie again rubbed his ass and back in slow deliberate strokes to calm him before they finished the rest of his swats from the paddle.

Dean knew that he had fifteen swats remaining but he knew that he had to take them not only for himself but also for Marie. Marie walked back up to Dean and rubbed his hair and then picked up the paddle so that she could finish what they had started together. She gave Dean his final 15 swats and watched as his ass shook with each and every stroke. Dean said nothing during those final 15 strokes and Marie helped him up after she had finished.

"I think we need to get you into a shower and get you some rest." Marie told Dean as she looked deeply into his eyes. It was approaching 10 pm when they had finally finished.

Marie asked Dean if there was anything that she could make him to eat after he was finished in the shower and he looked at her with a smile and said, "A cheeseburger and French fries."

Marie just looked at him and said, "Why do you always ask for a cheeseburger and French fries every time I ask you what you want to eat?"

Dean lovingly looked at her and said, "The very first meal we ever had together was when we went out for a beer and we had a cheeseburger and French fries. Every time I eat it I think of you."

That simple statement almost mad Marie cry and that was not what Dean was after he just wanted her to know how he felt. She said "Look what I did to you tonight and then you have to go and be all mushy toward me."

Dean quickly replied with "What we did together tonight was consensual and I enjoyed every minute of it and I would ask that you not worry about me because I am fine. Besides know it is your turn." He had a glint in his eye and Marie looked for something to throw at him but could not find anything so she grabbed a towel off the counter to which Dean made a hasty retreat for the bathroom and the safety of the shower.

When Dean got out of the shower Marie was finishing up with the food she was preparing and Dean walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You know I could spend a lifetime having fun with you like this you know." Again Marie started to cry and Dean said, "I can't win can I."

Marie told Dean it was not that it was just that he showed her so much love and compassion and she needed him in her life right now. Dean needed Marie in his life just as much as she needed him. After they sat down and finished eating Marie said, "I guess it is time for bed since it is past eleven."

Dean said, "Oh I think it's time for bed alright because I know a special lady that I want to take to bed and she and I are going to be up for a while because I am not finished with her yet.

Marie looked at him and said, "After all of that you still want to have sex."

Dean replied, "Nope I don't want to just have sex this time I want to make love to the most beautiful woman I know. The problem is we are going to have to do it doggy style because my ass hurts too much to lay down."

Marie started to laugh at that comment and they both headed towards the bedroom. She looked at Dean and said, "So what are you going to do to me when it's my turn?"

"Oh I have been plotting you can bet your sweet little ass on that one sweetheart. "Dean replied.

"You can bet your sweet little ass on that." Dean replied again.

*

Stay tuned to the next installment of Dean and Marie when Marie asks Dean to take her ass.

Also if you are interested I will be posting an upcoming series called Toy Party that was mentioned in this chapter. Stay Tuned.

Thanks for reading and if you enjoy my stories please vote. That is the only way I know if people enjoy what I write. If you see something in the storyline you might like to see let me know. I won't guarantee you that I will use it because it may not work for me but I won't know unless you ask. Thanks, Dean