All Comments on 'Dear Daddy Ch. 01'

by grenefire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
A Follow-Up

is Deffinately needed will Dad or will Dad Not!

Maybe the Girl's and Mom have already been together and this is a way to get Dad to join the Family Affair?

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 14 years ago
Oh ya

Wow, what a hot story. Starting the story out as a letter to daddy, and then getting into describing herself openly to having sex with her sister. An absolute turn-on. I liked how you decribed what they were doing to eachother. And then to end it asking her dad to join them and have a threesome, wow. I just love the letter aspect of this story. As a dad with a fantasy about incest, incredible. I definately want to hear more. You're a good writer. You would be any dad's dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I always love incest, I just want to make one critique if she's now twenty seven I don't think she'd be saying Daddy, but besides that I love the story.

ChassonKnightChassonKnight10 months ago

I really thought I was over the incest thing, but these stories are doing it for me. I can't wait to see where it goes.

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning8 months ago

A Good First Effort, way back in 2009. Looking forward to the next 3 chapters. Love how you painted the background of the 2 sisters, & the enticing letter to “ Daddy” to ask him to join them. Looking forward to reading that. Thanks, glad you’re back writing 👍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"budding breasts"? At 34C? That's hardly budding unless you think G's are normal. Plus, "What'd" is a contracting of "what did" not "what do you think"

Good story but hard to read, you should re-edit and proofread it after this many years.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie5 months ago

So hot! I’m in love with this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrenefire@grenefire
November 16 update: I am working on three new original stories. If you are interested in me writing sequels to any of my previous work, please let me know!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES