Dear Debora Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later I drug myself out of bed. Like the morning before I put on a set of sweats and took a half hour walk around the neighborhood. I stripped in the bathroom, and allowed the shower to wash the cares of the world down the drain. I got out and after drying off; I donned a set of PJ's and walked in the office.

I woke the computer up and waited as it downloaded the email messages. Ninety percent of them were ads and they hit the digital dustbin. There were three messages one from Carol one from Tracy my editor and one from a friend agreeing to be on the wine panel this weekend.

"Mike,

Here are some questions for Dear Debra for you to research. Don't wait until the last minute! Tracy"

Attached to the message was a MS Word Doc that I would check later.

"Mike,

I left early this morning to visit my son in Valley View. I wanted to warn him that Frank is on the loose and to watch out if he wants to crash at his home. See you this evening, Carol"

Carol's son lived about fifty miles away and his father had a history of attempting to sponge off the successful son; when he was between jobs and girlfriends. Her son thought that I was a leach on his mother so we did not see each other a lot.

"Mike,

Hell yes I want to come to the tasting, Steve"

It was good that I had my panel for the Saturday event filled. I don't think that my ex and Carol would get alone very well.

Now I needed to arrange for a ride to Charles James' store. Store was a misnomer Charles James Inc. was the largest wholesale wine distributer in the city. He usually provides the bottles for free if he selects them. If I ask for specific wines he charges me retail. This month he was pushing Pinot Noir.

I put it off as long as I could and I opened the attachment with the question for Dear Debra.

"Dear Debra,

My boyfriend and I are in a committed relationship for several months. Now he is suggesting that we attend an S&M encounter. I have no desire to partake in any type of public sex. He is becoming very insistent and I have run out reasons not to go. He has suggested that he go alone. Is our relationship over? Not in the mood"

"Dear Debra,

I am completely and utterly in love with my girlfriend. We have a good relationship going but I am undecided about asking THE QUESTION in a public setting, or privately in one of our apartments. Have Ring will Travel"

"Dear Debra,

I have been sharing an apartment with a friend from college. We are both in high stress jobs, and we are rarely in the apartment at the same time. While I am not a neat freak, my roommate has not matured. I am never sure if the place will be presentable. I have not been able to bring my boyfriend over for dinner. Since I don't think that I can change her is it time for me to change? Needing A Push"

Dear Debra,

Who pays on the first date? Dating virgin.

I did not need to work on them now but I have my column. I looked at the time display on my computer and saw that it was 11:00. I picked up my phone and dialed a friend.

"This is Ken."

"Hey Ken, Mike, I will pay for lunch if you will let me run an errand?"

There was a sigh of exasperation in his voice. What do you need hoser?"

"I need to pick up a case of wine at Charles James Distributing," I said.

"Wine that I am not going to drink," he replied.

"Yes you can, I need another person for my wine panel this Saturday," I replied.

"It is your lucky day. I will be over in a half hour," said Ken.

He disconnected, and I went back to looking at my email. I found nothing important and I got up to dress before Ken arrived.

I was standing in my yard when Ken drove up. Ken and I hooked up when we worked at the Examiner before it was bought and closed. Ken was semi-retired and did PR on a freelance basis. I had written stuff for him when he had a job the needed more that one person.

I gave him directions to the Charles James warehouse and we took off. When we got to the warehouse, the box was waiting for me. One of the employees helped put it in the car. We took off to our favorite Barbeque joint. I paid and we found a table.

"You were lucky I was between jobs," said Ken.

"You are always between jobs," I replied.

He chided me for writing silly advice columns. I replied that it paid most of the bills. He reminded me that Carol helped with my expenses. I acknowledged the fact that living with her helped me.

We finished lunch and he drove me home. I was surprised that Carol's car was in the driveway. We confirmed that he would be over in a few days for the panel.

I moved the wine into the house, and I found Carol sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"I didn't expect you until this evening, everything OK?" I asked.

"Yea fine I talked to my son and told him to be on the look-out for the dead-beat," Carol replied.

"Ken helped me get the wine for Saturday and we had lunch," I said.

"I'd love a Martini if you're in the mood?" said Carol.

I moved to the kitchen and pulled the gin and vermouth. In a pitcher with ice I poured two cups of Gin and a quarter cup of vermouth and stirred the contents and strained two drinks into two cocktail glasses I added an olive to one of the glasses and brought them out to the living room I handed the glass with the olive to Carol and I sat down next to her.

"You really know how to make these," said Carol as she finished taking a sip.

"It isn't a difficult drink to construct," I said.

"Carol I know that you have something on your mind, is it something I did?" I asked again.

"No, it is not you but my son. He appreciated that I came by to warn him about his dad. But then he launched into a tirade about my living situation, saying that you were just sponging off of me. He has an apartment over the garage that is empty and he wants me to move out there. It bothers me that he thinks that I am getting taken," she said.

Carol finished her drink and held her glass indicating that she wanted another. I got up and brought the pitcher and poured another drink for her.

"Do you think that I am taking advantage of you? That is important," I asked.

"No, I do get aggravated because you don't have a car and are using ride services or sponging off your friends. But the money you get from writing takes care of the bills and sees us through my droughts. I shouldn't say this because it might seem like I am trying to change you but you could pick up a few more freelance writing assignments. It might make you feel better about yourself," Carol said.

The knife went in and was turned several times. She was right, while I didn't hate myself; I was too comfortable being Dear Debra and Steve the wine guy. I have not actively sought freelance assignments but I have done some in the last few months.

"It is your decision if you want to move out and live over your son's garage," I said.

"That is not going to happen. My work and clients are here and I am not going to commute fifty miles every time I need to show a house," said Carol.

"I told him that our arrangement is mutually beneficial. He came along when I was very young but I am not ready to become grandma," said Carol.

"I will pump up Linked-in and see if I can catch some freelance gigs. Besides the few months I was in this place by myself was weird. Strange living arrangement or not I enjoy living together," I said.

"Build me another drink you fool," said Carol.

"What do you want for Dinner?" I said as I got up to fix another pitcher of martinis.

"Whiskey with a side of gin," Carol responded.

I brought the fresh martinis out and poured another round for both of us.

After four rounds martinis Carol and I were not feeling any pain and her encounter with her son was just a memory.

Carol rose off the couch and staggered to the Kitchen and I heard her open the liquor cabinet. She walked back in the living room with two glasses of a brown liquid.

I think coffee might be more appropriate," I said as I took a sip of the whiskey.

"You can turn down twenty four year old single malt scotch if you want," said Carol.

Even in my foggy state I could taste the different levels of flavor. I would imagine that the scotch was finished in used sherry barrels. I also got some hints of new wood.

"Don't study it just drink it," said Carol.

"Mike Brewer whiskey advisor," I said.

"What is that?" asked Carol.

"That is my new column," I said.

"Tell me about it when I am sober," said Carol.

Carol finished her drink and got up and staggered back to the bedrooms. I heard her in the common bathroom; and I assumed that she was going to sleep in our room. I went to the kitchen and fixed a sandwich. I took it to the office and checked my email before I slept off the afternoon libations.

I opened my account on the business social network and updated my page. I put a listing for a whiskey advice column. I put "Sample will be posted later. "

I went to my room and saw the lump on the bed. I used the bathroom, dropped my clothes in the laundry basket. Threw my shirt on and as quietly as I could I slipped into the bed next to her.

Two or three hours later I felt this weight on me. "Wake up Mike," said Carol.

I noticed that she was naked, and my cock was standing at attention. "I can feel that you are interested. Do you want to fuck an old lady?"

"No but I want to fuck you," I said.

I maneuvered her on to her back and slid on top. My cock found her pussy and I kissed my lover. I began to move my cock in and out of her pussy. Carol opened her mouth.

"Relax, don't say anything, enjoy the feeling," I commanded and covered her mouth with mine. Carol began to throw contractions at my cock. I kissed her with even more force. I lifted off of Carol and arched my back and felt my cock release.

Carol moved me on to my back. "I was about to say how good it felt," said Carol.

"It was good for me also, ma'am," I said.

"You hungry? Because I am," said Carol.

"I will only feed you if you remain naked, because I love leering at you. Just to prove that your son is right," I said.

Carol got out of bed and found a bathrobe and walked out the room. I assumed that my joke had fallen flat. I rolled over and looked across the room. In the dark there was a vast emptiness. Carol came back in and stood by my bedside table. She reached for the lamp dimmer and brought the sidelight to full brightness. I was about to protest but she was nude and her pussy was about a foot from my head. She was giving off wonderful female odors and her vulva was pink and full.

"I took care of that little problem and we can get back to work," she said as she invaded my side of the bed.

Her hand reached down and found my still erect member with a residue of love juices, both hers and mine, She pulled the covers off and saw that my cock was ready for her to go down. She deferred and climbed on top and directed my tool into her pussy.

"Shut up silly let me have some fun," said Carol.

From that point forward she was in control. I lay back and let her ride my cock. She brought my hands up to her breasts. "Pinch them, give me pain," Carol said.

Like most men of my age I have been preoccupied with woman's breasts since puberty; any chance I get, I love to play with hers. She thinks that I am still an adolescent. But she has a well-developed set of tits. She continued to ride my cock and broke down my defenses and I shot several loads in her pussy.

"Your no fun you go off to soon," said Carol.

She hopped off my cock and lay beside me. She turned my face toward hers and she covered my mouth with hers. "You need to quit drinking, if you want to keep up with my desires," said Carol when she broke the kiss.

"You should talk, darling," I responded.

"Don't talk about my personal failings, when I have your cock in my hand," said Carol.

I kissed her and we both fell back asleep. The next time I was a wake pain was radiating from my flanks after Carol assaulted me. "If I have to do it again I am invading your ass. Get up," Carol commanded.

I looked at her and saw that she was fully dressed. She had a pair of tight dark camel slacks that terminated with a pair of black thigh high boots. Above the pants were a light yellow oxford shirt and an earth red jacket.

"Are you going riding?" I asked.

"Don't be funny, I am showing a country property and I need to look the part. I left a list of things that need to be done if we are going to have the gang over tomorrow," she said and walked out of the room.

"I like your outfit!" I yelled.

I heard the kitchen door close and shortly after that her car started. I got out of bed and found my sweats and took my half hour walk. I was more than a little hung over from all the alcohol and little food, from last night. I hit the code on the back door and walked in the kitchen and found Carol's list. My phone vibrated and rang and I went to pick it up.

"Good you did get up I was just checking," said Carol.

The connection dropped and I put the phone down and walked back to the kitchen to study my to-do list. The list contained the standard clean up chores; vacuuming dusting, picking up the porch, I scribbled a few others to remind myself of things I needed for the tasting party. I found some bread and put a few slices in the toaster and when they popped spread some peanut butter on the toast.

Food in hand I padded into the office to work on my next Dear Debra column. I wanted to see Tracy faint when I finished it several days before the dead line.

I opened the file with the questions and looked them over again. I drafted some answers to the questions.

Not in the mood

You didn't say exactly how long you and Mr. S&M have been in a committed relationship; but if you are not into kinky sex especially in a public setting then you have every right not to participate. I would be very suspect if your boyfriend decides to attend without you. There needs to be some respect in your relationship. Have you seen other signs that your relationship is not going well? Have you noticed your boyfriend applying subtle or overt manipulation? It might be time to reevaluate the situation. You could consult friends that know both of you to see if they noticed any changes in your partner's behavior.

Ring.

You need to know your intended's feelings. Will she enjoy getting the question in a public situation; or does she shy away from public displays of affection? You can split the difference and see if you can wrangle an invitation from either her parents or yours to dinner and ask the question in that setting. Some women enjoy a well-planed proposal in a public setting; others would be very uncomfortable having the question asked in a large public area. What ever you do; do not put the ring in a food item or a drink, your intended could swallow the ring and set the relationship back several months.

Push

I think that you have answered your question. You need to gracefully end your living relationship with your roommate if He/She is difficult to live with. It seems that you are somewhat comfortable with your situation due to economics or location to your employment. Although you say you never see your roommate because of work; the fact that your apartment is a mess all the time is causing you stress. That will lead to resentment and other problems later on. Time for a clean break.

Dating

A consultation with a contemporary etiquette manual states that the person that makes the invitation pays. However many people forming a new relationship might agree to go "Dutch" or pay their own way. If you asked the person out and no other arrangements were discussed you should be prepared to pay the cost of the activity.. Please think carefully about the cost of what ever you and your friend will be doing. Costs include entrance tickets, refreshments or meals. If you are driving there might be parking costs. Make sure that you have more than enough money to cover all of these expenses. Nothing will leave a bad taste like not having enough money. It will label you as a person that can't plan. She/He may offer to pick up their costs when you are on the date, but don't expect that it will happen.

I gave the answers the evil eye and logged on to the paper's CMS and uploaded the file; attention Tracy.

I got up and busied myself with the items on the to-do list. After I finished the jobs that Carol left I started on mine. I built the table in the screen porch for the tasting. It was made up of four six-foot folding tables pushed together. I found the folding chairs and set them up. I covered the top of the table with plastic table covering, clipping it to the sides to keep if from blowing away in the breeze. I got the coolers out of the garage and brought them in to the area.

After looking over the setup I walked back to the office and called Event-All a party rental firm that I used to rent glasses. I can get fifty wine glasses for sixty bucks and they come clean and leave soiled. I gave them my order and credit card and they promised delivery later in the afternoon.

I heard my phone go off in the bedroom and I ran to get it. The display showed Tracy.

"You must be board you beat deadline by several days," she said.

"I wanted to freak you out by finishing early," I responded.

"I will look them over and let you know if the column needs any revisions. See you tomorrow," the connection went dead.

I put the phone down and suddenly I heard "Hail to the Chief" which indicated that Carol was calling. She got really mad when she found out that was her ring tone. I answered her call.

"I wanted to tell you I am about fifteen minutes out. How are you coming with the To-Dos?"

"They're done and the Patio is ready for tomorrow. Can you pick up three bags of ice?"

After a few expletives she said that she would stop and get some ice. About a half an hour later I heard Carol pull in. I went out and pulled the ice out of her car and we walked into the porch and put them in the freezer that lived there.

"Well I wrote an offer this afternoon so we will see if the owner bites," said Carol.

She reached around my neck and gave me a kiss. "I'm a week ahead on Dear Debra so I guess it was a good day for both of us," I said.

Carol walked around the living room and kitchen and gave it the evil eye. "Did I pass?" I asked.

"You earned yourself a little tonight," said Carol.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it and the delivery person from Event-All was standing with a dolly with several boxes of the wine glasses. He moved them into the porch, and I slipped a five-dollar tip to him.

Carol was standing in the Living room looking as sexy as she did this morning. I embraced her and we kissed. My hand moved under her jacket and started to massage one of her breasts. Carol kissed me again.

She disengaged and walked to the kitchen. I heard ice go into glasses and she walked out carrying two glasses and a bottle of scotch. She handed one glass to me and filled it. She pored a glass for her. I took a sip and began to investigate the flavor.

"Its cheap whiskey Mike, don't analyze it."

"Why drink it if you don't think about it," I responded.

"To get drunk it just makes it more palatable," said Carol.

I grabbed the glass and put it on the table. I stood between her and the drink.

"What is going on Carol, I thought you had a good day?"

I did have a good day until the end when the client tried to make a pass. I used my computer and my portable host spot to submit his bid; then he kissed me not a friendly peck on the cheek, but a full wet, and tongue in mouth kiss. How would Dear Debra advise me, because I want this sale?"

Debra would advise you to have your business partner with you whenever you meet with this client. Act as if nothing happened get the deal closed quickly, and move on," I said.