Dear Debora Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"Your not as dumb as I though that column was. Now can I have my drink?" said Carol.

I stepped aside and Carol picked up her glass. She took small sips and savored the flavor. We sat on the couch and didn't say anything for several minutes.

"When do you want me to move out?" said Carol.

"Where did that come from; you are talking crazy," I responded.

"That just popped out. All I ever do is make fun of the column, but I guess the people who read it get something out of it," Carol said.

I stood and pulled Carol to her feet and I directed her to the office. I woke my computer up and found the file of answers to the latest questions.

"When I began to write the column I didn't know whether the paper wanted snarky answers or serious. I stuck to serious. Here are the seeds for next weeks column," I said.

I let her read the answers. I knew that I was going to need to add several inches to all of the answers but it was a start.

"This is what I do, yes I need to do other things but this is weekly and the wine column is monthly; it takes a lot of time to write this well. To answer your question I do not want you to move out, we have already established that it takes two incomes to pay the freight. Besides I think that we sort of love each other, " I said.

Carol put the glass down; "I think that was the alcohol talking. This arrangement is advantageous to me as well as you. I thought that you were upset at my drinking."

"Look I think that we both could do with a few days on the wagon, but I'm not upset with your drinking," I replied.

"I'm going to make a sandwich do you want anything?" asked Carol as she walked out of the office.

We both walked to the kitchen and Carol made two enormous subs and handed me one. We ate dinner and I went back to the office to work on the column some more. After an hour Carol came back and informed me that she had an open house from 10:00 to 3:00 tomorrow. I closed my computer and went to the living room to catch up on the sports news. Carol stayed to work on her paperwork.

I decided to go to bed after the third repeat of the sports news. I hit the shower and the hot water felt great. I toweled off and found my PJs I was in bed and the lights were off. A little later I felt Carol join me in bed.

We both drifted off to sleep. Neither one of us were interested in sex.

My radio woke up and was playing NPR's Only a Game. I noticed that Carol was out of bed and I heard the shower in the other bathroom running. The water cut off and Carol walked in wrapped in a towel.

"Don't get any ideas mister I have to look my best for the open house," she said as I ogled her.

Just to torture me she dropped the towel, and walked out. I debated with myself whether to do my walk. I won and decided not to walk. I got out of bed and got dressed. I walked out with my laundry basket.

Carol walked out after dressing; she was also carrying her laundry.

"Leave it and I will take care of it," I said before she could say anything.

"I knew there was a reason I hung around," Carol said.

I walked over and embraced her and bent down and kissed her.

"No hard feelings about last night?" said Carol.

"That was nothing," I said.

Carol picked up a box of brochures about the property that she was showing and walked to her car. She was backing out of the driveway and waving at me. I had the house to myself for the next several hours and besides laundry I needed to get the tasting organized.

Before I started with chores my phone started to ring. I hit the answer button.

"Mike, this is Brad, Carol's son."

"What could I do for you, Brad."

"I wanted to tell you that I am concerned with you and my mother living together, I think that you are living off of her," said Brad.

"Brad I have heard this argument before. I remember the time you came to dinner down here accusing me of scamming your mother. She told you then and I am telling you now your mother can leave anytime she wants. I will grant you that her income helps me pay the mortgage but I can do it whether she is living here or not. I am wondering if you have had some setback and you need her income to tide you over. I am trying to figure out why this is coming up now," I said

"This is coming from a guy who writes an advice column under a woman's name in a lousy weekly paper that people use to line bird cages," he said.

"What I am trying to figure out is how a jerk like you came from a woman as nice as your mother, I guess those genes came from your dead beat dad. Look I do not have access to your mother's bank account, I am not scamming your mother, she stays here because she want's to," I said.

The line went dead and I put the phone down. I thought two could play that game. I picked up the phone to call a colleague at the Advocate. Before I dialed I decided not investigate Brad. It might not go over well with Carol.

I spent the morning wrapping the bottles with aluminum foil to cover the label. I taped post-it notes with numbers on the bottles. Now I didn't know which wine was which. The bottles went into coolers with a few re-freezable ice packs in each; to bring the temp down. I found my spit buckets and place one at place on the table. I rearranged the folding chairs around the table and placed a set of glasses at each place.

My washer buzzed indicating that it was finished and I transferred the load into the drier. I moved to the office I put Brad's name in a search engine and waited for the results. I found an obscure legal filing naming him in a lawsuit. I delved a little deeper and found out that Brad's business partner was suing him. I copied the PDF's into a folder that needed a password to open. I did not need prying eyes.

The dryer's buzzer went off and I gathered the clothes and went to the bedroom and separated my clothes from Carol's. I put hers on her bed and I hung up mine. I looked at the clock and saw that I had four hours before the tasting. I stretched out and was soon napping.

Someone or something started poking me and I gradually came around. I looked up and saw Carol standing over me.

"You do realize that you have a bunch of people coming over tonight?" said Carol.

"Of course I do," I responded.

"You have a funny way of preparing," said Carol.

"Everything is ready, all I need to do is give you a hand job to get you in the mood," I said.

"In your dreams."

"Actually it was my dream, Carol."

"You have a one track mind, my friend," said Carol.

I started to get out of my PJ's exposing my slowly engorging cock. Carol reached down and grabbed it.

"How is the little fella?" she asked.

"He's fine and would like a turn at you, darling," I replied.

"Looks like I'm the one giving the hand job," she said as she walked out of the room.

I finished getting dressed and walked into the living room. Carol planted a large wet kiss on me.

"If I am not too wasted I will give the little one some attention after our guests leave."

I stood and made a plate of crackers and neutral cheese and brought it back to the living room.

"I got an annoying phone call from your son, Carol."

"Was he on the same rampage about you sponging off of me?"

"He also has a one track mind," I replied.

"He told me that he and his partner had a falling out and it is turning ugly. I said that I did not want any part of that," said Carol.

I looked at the clock on the wall and realized that I had two hours before any of our guests arrived. An idea popped into my head and I had never done anything like I was contemplating. I stood Carol up and unbuttoned her slacks and allowed them to fall to her ankles. Her underwear followed her slacks. She sat down not knowing what I was doing. I opened her legs and my tongue found her pussy. I breathed in the odor her sex and my tongue continued to probe the inner-reaches of her cunt.

I felt her hands move to my head as she directed where I was going. Carol's legs imprisoned my head, and held me. She gave me directions on where to put my tongue. Carol jumped twice when I hit a sensitive spot. She went stiff and then relaxed. I moved to her mouth and kissed her.

"How long have you been planning that maneuver?" asked Carol?

"Sorry, Darling something overwhelmed my judgment and I just did it," I replied.

"Well do it again sometime," she said.

I helped her dress and we both kissed. I looked at the clock and saw that I could expect the early birds to arrive soon. I asked my panel to eat some kind of meal but to keep the spice down. I did not want the flavors of spicy food to affect their ability to taste.

Two members of the panel were a lesbian couple that I met when I was at my other newspaper. They ran a two person design/advertising firm. They both had excellent palates. The third member of the panel was my friend Ken. Carol made the fourth member and Steve Tasker a friend from college was the fifth member with my current editor Tracy me making the sixth. I was the seventh member.

My doorbell rang and Carol went to the front door. She invited the two women in and Carol air kissed them. Five minutes later Ken walked in, and a few minutes later Steve Tasker walked in followed by Tracy.

Everyone gathered around the table; Ken managed to sit himself between Kathy and Sara the lesbian couple. Everyone else found seats around the table. Steve started to pay attention to Tracy. I brought the first bottle to the table and pulled the cork. I moved around pouring about one Oz. in each glass. Everyone had participated in the panels before and knew the scoring system; I had provided pads and pens for folks to write the score and make notes. Kathy asked for a refill and I passed the bottle around and some folks took more. There were some noises of slurping and spitting. When everyone seemed finished I opened the second bottle pulled the cork and poured another round. There was a lot of wine talk. The evening went easily and we finished in about two hours. I put everyone's notes in a folder so I could refer to them when I wrote the column.

Most of our guests left, but my two lesbian friends cornered Carol and seemed to be trying to extract some dirt about me from her. I was busy doing some clean up; just as I was going to rescue her Sara and Kathy walked over and kissed me and departed. That left the house empty except for Carol and me.

"Are you too drunk to give an old lady a good fucking, sir?" asked Carol.

I pointed Carol toward the bedroom and we moved in that direction. I left her and went around the house shutting lights off and making sure that doors were locked. I came back and found Carol undressing. I stopped her saying that I wanted to have the pleasure of unwrapping the gift. I opened her slacks and let them drop to the floor. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. I next went to work on her bra and it soon fell away. Carol was a beautiful woman her breasts were well rounded and capped of by dark rosebuds. She sat on the edge of the bed and I pulled her shoes off and released her legs from the pants.

She lay back and I kissed her letting my hand slip under her panties. I thrust my finger in her pussy and was giving her a hand job. I felt her vulva become full. My lips moved from hers to one of her breasts and my tongue worked her over. She lifted her legs in an attempt to free her from her panties.

I stood and pulled off my clothes showing that my cock was ready for action. I got between her legs and moved her panties out of the way and placed my tongue on her cunt. After a while I decided that the panties needed to be gone. With one motion I had her panties off and flying through the air.

"Let me at the little fellow," said Carol.

I moved my cock toward Carol's mouth and allowed her to take me with her tongue. I placed my mouth on her pussy and invaded her cunt with my tongue. After a few minutes I decided that I was ready shoot. I pulled out and moved to put my cock in her pussy. I came down and out mouths met.

"Gee I was just getting started and you took my toy away," said Carol.

"I didn't think you wanted a deluge of cum in your mouth," I replied.

I started to fuck with long strokes of my cock in her pussy.

"You're the only partner I've had that caters to me," said Carol.

I continued to make love to Carol ramming my cock in and out of her pussy. Our mouths met and our tongues worked each other over. I felt an eruption building and I strained and shot my load. I did not feel if Carol climaxed so I kept moving my cock in and out. I felt Carol's pussy become wet and I kept up my rhythm. We kissed and I eventually fell out of her pussy.

Carol rolled over and shut the bedside light off. She turned over and kissed me.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers