All Comments on 'Dear Diary - The Bottle'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SanityCheckSanityCheckover 5 years agoAuthor
A bit of trivia

This story was originally written as the backstory for Rick and Giselle, the hero couple from my novel The Proposal (available here on Literotica), but I later decided to rework it into a stand alone story.

I removed the story from the Immersion Playground Universe, changed the names, and tweaked a few of the details, but if you've read The Proposal, and wondered how Rick and Giselle met... here you go.

SC

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved it, great characters, great chemistry between them. I haven't read any of your other works so your writing is new to me. I hope you carry on their story as I feel there is so much more to learn about their relationship and where it goes.

Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Much Left Unanswered!

You need to continue/finish this.

caeruleacaeruleaover 5 years ago

Yes, please continue this story!

SraulersSraulersabout 4 years ago

Well-written as usual. The characters were well-developed, but both of them seemed a little hard to figure out to me, and hard to like. He seemed like a great guy, and a gentleman, but his shyness seemed a bit over the top. She was described as beautiful and he was clearly smitten with her, but she also seemed a bit wishy-washy, repeatedly unable to act or say something, then beating herself up for it, time after time. Other times she seemed mean-spirited, rubbing his nose in his defeat at tennis, although she was a more experienced club champion.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 3 years ago
Style, tension, and resolution

Well done. Two A type strong people with enough interesting emotional conflict to make it real and fun to read. For a pleasant change from so many stories on this site, not a meet, greet, and ten orgasms in ten hours! They both showed strengths at times, and a little insecurity, which is life in a new relationship. It is a story that could go somewhere and it is fun to conjecture on what that might be... Thanks!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

Nice story, but I could figure out why both were still alone and single.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

NOT ROMANCE, JIST EROTIC COUPLING

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but there’s no real justification given for the caution and reticence they both have, it’s barely alluded to in places, so what you have left is two people that have clearly fought their way to the top of their respective piles, only to get wimpy with the opposite sex when a relationship is in the offing?

It’s very odd and doesn’t ring right for me.

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
succeded in it's ambition

Quite satisfyingly....Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best examples of "break-strain" in an erotic story. THANK YOU for a fun to read and fulfilling story.

I gave you a 5, should have been an 8!

Be Well and Happy

Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES