Dear Diary - The Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second orgasm was approaching, and I let it come, my face twisting in sweet agony, reveling in the pleasure he was giving me. He seemed able to read my mind, increasing the power of his thrusts just when I wanted it, pushing me toward my climax.

"Yes..." I gasped, feeling the rapture lurking, the weight of it pressing in around me.

Without warning, he began to drive into me with hard, fast thrusts, my pleasure soaring with each pounding stroke. My breathing stopped as I waited for the blessed relief, the cleansing rush as my rapture crashed over me, but there was no cleansing rush, no relief, only the muscle twisting tension of an approaching climax. It continued to build, rising to a frightening, towering height.

I whimpered and pulled him to me, clinging to him desperately tight lest I become forever lost. I gasped, unable to breath, unable to think, lost in the mind-numbing limbo of an orgasm unspent, keening softly in my anguish. I clung to him when he rose to his hands, lifting my shoulders and back from the bed as he began to take me with animalistic savagery. I held myself to his chest as he pounded into me with such power and speed it took my breath, his cock hitting me just right.

The massive orgasm exploded over me, burying me under seething, roiling pleasures unlike I'd experienced before. I tried, but I couldn't contain the soft wail of pleasure as he took me and made me his. I clutched him as my body strained. Caught in the teeth of my rapture I could only ride out the pleasure as he pounded into me hard and fast. I shuddered with a loud groan as the massive orgasm finally released me, allowing me to breathe again. Too weak to hold on, I fell back to the bed with a gasp. He collapsed over me, still slamming into me hard and fast, grunting and moaning low and deep in his chest.

"Fuck! I'm going to come," he grunted.

"Don't stop," I panted, still recovering from my own climax.

I was done, strung out and unable to come again, but I wanted to feel his wetness inside of me. He began to slow his pounding hips, grunting and hissing. I could feel the tension in is body and I knew he was close. The thought of him rapturing excited me, reviving me up and giving me strength. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed. He groaned in distress, his sounds of passion flogging me.

"Fuck!" he snarled, his voice harsh and tight.

"Don't stop," I cooed.

He rose up on his hands again, his face twisted into a mask of pain and pleasure as he fucked me. He shook his head as he snarled in defiance, or lust, I wasn't sure, but it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Don't stop. I want you to come," I breathed.

He dropped onto me again and kissed me savagely, pounding me with his hips as he began to shake. He threw himself up, his back arching as he barked loudly in completion.

"Yes," I whispered as he poured into me.

My hands on his face, I watched as he hissed and growled, his body alive with motion as he shuddered and shook, his hips thrusting hard and fast, before pausing, and then thrusting again. I watched him battle through the rapture, his display pleasing me enormously, and I'd never felt sexier than I did at that moment.

With a final hard shudder, he groaned and sagged, his arms quivering as if he were straining to hold a great weight. I pulled him down and he collapsed onto me, another shudder passing over him as he panted.

I felt like I might cry, my emotions threatening to overwhelm me. I always got emotional after making love, but tonight the emotions were unusually strong. He rose slightly and kissed me with such tenderness the threat of tears became even greater.

Whatever happened after tonight, I'd have no regrets, but I desperately hoped David isn't the type to fuck and run. I wanted him to stay with me, to hold me in his strong arms and wake me with his kiss.

He held me as his breathing slowed until, with a deep sigh, he pulled out of me, kissed me tenderly, and then rolled to his back, tugging at me to pull me in close. I desperately wanted to continue our cuddle and I tucked myself in close with a smile. I sighed in contentment as I rested my head on his chest, his arms surrounding me, one hand holding the arm resting near my face, the other slowly caressing my back. I smiled again as he kissed me on top my head. I rose up, offered my lips as something softer to kiss, before settling back into place. This seemed so comfortable, so natural, it was as if we'd been settling into this position for years.

We lay still and quiet for a long time as I listened to the slow, strong, thud of his heart and the soft roar of his breathing. No words were spoken. There were no words to describe how I felt at that moment. I sighed and snuggled in a little closer, my eyes getting heavy. Sleep was coming and I welcomed it.

"Lillian?"

"Hmmm?" I murmured.

"I'm getting sleepy."

I smiled. "Me too."

"Do you want me to go?"

I looked up, meeting his gaze, my eyes heavy as I blinked slowly. "Do you want to go back to your place?" I asked.

My heart thudded in my chest. I didn't want him to go, but I wouldn't beg him to stay.

"No, I want to stay with you." He paused. "Unless you want me to leave. Would you like me to go?"

"No, not tonight," I whispered.

I offered him my lips and he smiled as he took them in another long, slow, tender kiss. I settled back into my former position and closed my eyes with a sigh. I could feel sleep beginning to take me, and in that twilight state between sleep and awake, that time when everything seemed so clear, I realized that even though I'd known him less than two weeks, having David hold me felt more natural, more comfortable, and more right to me than any time since early in my marriage. I began the final slide into sleep, content to lay in his arms for as long as he would hold me.