All Comments on 'Dear Dr. Anna'

by Contrarian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

5 stars for a totally different kind of story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm

I really like idea of such... swapped universe. It looks kinda realistic (thoush sad for men ofcourse). I look forward to see more of such stuff ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm

Sad for women I mean) probably. Btw, in this world there should be much more sexual crimes against men since they are targets of such intense attention...

DB71DB71over 11 years ago
Wow, really interesting.

Have you considered writing now about the people who asked for the advice? Say start a story where one of your advice seekers is reading Dr Anna's advice and runs with it. You could really explore a lot of "what if it was reversed" situations. I liked this sory and I can see where it would bad for both men and women but also how people would have to adapt. Thank you and please keep it going.

disableddandisableddanover 10 years ago
OMG

Where do I sign up to go to this world? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Amazing column when are you going to write the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The time is now

I know this is fantasy. That being said u should have done a little research. Women the world over already outnumber men 3 to 1. And nowhere is that more prevalent than the U.S. Men fight the wars work to the grave & have shorter life spans. So why don't men get goodnight blowjobs? Because women just are not that interested in sex. And the older they get the less interested they are. I hate to disappoint all you horny guys out there. But I'm old. I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reply to "old" anon

I know it's a year later, but the population is about 1:1 for gender, with males being slightly ahead. No idea where you got 3:1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous