All Comments on 'Dear Random Soul Ch. 03'

by Nick_Nice

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too late, you've already gone over and lost all sense of reality.....

.....if you're so stupid that after that first episode you would walk back into that house while either Maria or Thor are there, then I think you would deserve what comes.

Clearly, Maria doesn't love you, so cannot be loved by you. And since she's more or less clearly stated that she's been a whore throughout your marriage, there is no marriage between you.

Anyone but an utter and complete fool would cut and run at his first opportunity.

But not you, no. You, go back.

Of course, this is complete drivel. You did not experience this crap, the "trick" was that you wrote this shit and ardently claimed it actually happened. Oh, I agree, you might have been having a heroin delirium, but this story did not happen. Perhaps you are a masochist and get your rocks off to the invective that comes when you write stories this pointless and impossible. Well, you got that coming to you, too.

If one single paragraph of either story is true, either run or suicide, but please, PLEASE, for the love of God, STOP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear author..go to Hell...

Because based on your posting (you sicko SOB), that is where you are going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She Already Said She Hates You

You ruin everything. Yep you do. Because no matter how many times you say this is an embellished true story, it's just a story, nothing more. Nice try moron. If it was true, you wouldn't be writing about it. You would be divorced or dead. 1 star.

user110user110about 9 years ago
troll

that's hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Tbere are actually people.that find this.even the least bit erotic? What does this have to so with Loving Wives? Just wow! Really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow.

Nick, if this is your life. Then, your only hope for redemption is to break the emotional bond you have for your wife. Leave her to commit her own self destruction. Don't get drug down with her. Some times one has to let go of that which they hold most dear to them in order to save yourself and them. What a sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Trying to figure out what the fuck annony is saying and then I said "The hell with it"

your story is good and he's a closet cuck who lost his wife because he is an asshole and has a 2 inch cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

There are actually lots of people.that find this.even the least bit erotic! This is so Loving Wives! Just wow! Really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you are better off being executed, kill wife and her lover and help clean up the gene pool

remember dead wives tell no lies, and death becomes her

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
No-one's reading

Get it off your chest if you must.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Great great story

loved all the descriptions gave you a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
celaning the gene pool !!! It's to late

your mother should have killed you!! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't know what to say....

It's beyond my comprehension how anyone can be quite sick enough to come up with this hilarious drivel ... It was however very amusing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
What the fuck is this??

I honestly can't figure out what the hell this is supposed to be: a parody, a comedy, a contest to see how much insanity can be packed into one story? I had to stop reading after about half a page. I mean...come on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
their we have that great

bonnie taylor with her no mind comments the wit and brains of a turnip she along with this author make me favor abortion if i knew it was them that was being born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finished

This story will finish me from coming to Loving Wives ever again.

I will stay with fetish where sex can be normal at least.

I wish you all the best here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you? Whoever wrote this seriously needs to consider seeing a psychiatrist. Fucked in the head is the only thing that comes to mind here!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
How do you expect us to take you seriously

Or believe your spiel about this being true when it clearly isn't.

I thought that whoever commented that you were the worst writer ever was exaggerating. Sadly, you proved them right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry but this was very poorly written

And not just the grammar mistakes. The story itself feels like you're throwing darts at a penny and you're blindfolded. It's completely helter - skelter. One thing is clear. Leave this woman at all costs. Send her to live with the Queen of the Trolls Bonnie Taylor. Bonnie likes everything not matter how bad it is so she and your soon to be ex should get along well in the bottom of the Pig Sty.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Sorry...

Sorry...I never comment about writers, only about stories and about their characters...But this part 3, 2 years after the first two parts seems to me, one of two things: 1st - You wrote this as a revenge on the comments the other parts received or 2nd - This was written in a Asylum...1*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Assumption

I can only assume you are trying to get the lowest score possible and collect the vilest comments for some pathetic reason. Therefore I'll give you a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

Wow dude your gay just except it and move on.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
OMG that went back up to 4 stars!

Jesus that was funny! You are a master at hyperbole & satire and if the folks cannot see you are pulling the wool then by god they are dumb. The Soupy Sales comment in Chapt 2 floored me, but I was so into the myth of true story it was tempered. Britease picked up on your game first, followed by others. I was late to the party.

But,When Thor pulled himself inside of Maria, I just about spit my coffee out and roared! Nice job.

Love the bit at the end where you instruct us "Please know that I consider your comments very carefully, each and every one, and never doubt that your words sustain me" Absolutely Beautiful! Nick you have a sick, but funny sense of humor.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Regardless of the pathetic reasons

someone writes a story like this. It is beyond stupid!!!!! I can only presume the author needs the attention and humiliation in his/her? life.

1* cause it reduces your overall average.

tbear69tbear69about 9 years ago
I liked part 1 but unfortunately you have gone down hill from there.

Part 2 was a disappointment after the potential of part 1, but I thought a good BTB ending would have made up for it. Then you start part 3 saying it is true episodes of your life, yet you put that part about Thor entering Marias body through her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
get it all out of your system

Keep writing if it helps you. There is someone out there who would love you and give you respect. Stop licking shit! Can you do that much? It is not healthy to swallow shit. If you could do one thing for yourself, no more shit licking, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@patillie

Patillie - you have a sick, but not funny sense of humor. You simply are an idiot who pretends to understand the motivation for an author when writing crap like this. There wasn't any motivation except to fuck people like you.

maninconnmaninconnabout 9 years ago
Hooked us

Ch 1, everyone throws you advice on your " real life" event. Ch 2 you sell your soul to eat shit, and everyone says you up just got dumber, this time you go over the top so far you'll need a parachute, and we're still supposed to give us advice? Ok folks, see it for what it is, you've been punked. Nick_nice is just trying to see how outrageous he can be and get genuine comments. I for one am anxious to read the comments for chapter 4. The story? Nah.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HAVING A SMALL DICK IS NOT THE WORST CURSE

1st Stupidity Is and 2nd not being able to accept the obvious. TK U MLJ LV NV

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

Your not a man. Maybe if you were a politician

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 9 years ago
What An Idiot

2 years since the first account and you are still with her? All I can say is you are the stupidest nitwit I've ever come across.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
You're a sadist.

That's all you are at this point, a sadist. You're taking pleasure from the fact that your UN-loving wife takes pleasure from humiliating you. A real man, you are not, sir. You like your pain, and deserve it since you can't bring yourself to man up and leave the bitch. I'm disabled with one working arm and I'm twice of a man than you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Destiny has found you ...

you are where you are meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pathetic

U r a sorry excuse for a human being, any woman tried that shite would be divorced thrown out penniless, if this was true u would hung yourself or dissappear. A well known psychiatrist said cuckold have a mental illness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1*

Take this trash and dump it into the garbage can, where it belongs. If there's more room, dump bonnie in too, she's stinking up the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really creepy.

Please stay away from children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you're trolling right?

you have to writing this as an elaborate troll on LW this simply can't be serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maybe your wife lied saying your dick was no good, just to give you an inferiority complex.

You know what surprises me. It is that one would think that there wouldnt be one stupid person to comment on this. Much less 41, and counting. You all are so stupid, except me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hi

His first story goy 117 comments. It was a short story asking the readers if he should stay with his nasty whore wife. 117 people looking at a story, did a 1000 people read it. I have seen the best story with only 3 comments. Has the whole world went nuts. You are all nuts. Dont comment on this shit, or there will be thousands of fruitcake stories and commenters bombarded this site making it useless to any of us. The only thing that I liked about the story was he said that his wife got fucked by a big dick. An idiot would have said my wife got fucked with a big white dick Or my wife got fucked by a big black dick. Lets have a section for asian dicks only.

WsdempseyWsdempseyabout 9 years ago
Simply boring

And pretentiously unimaginative.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it a nice story so I gave you a 5

excellent characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eroticafan - that would be a masochist. Moron.

Love the fun you're having, all the closet cucks shredding their panties. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New Movie

Gay version of "You Had Me At Hello"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unrealistic

I think it is quite clear that aspects of this story are not true, despite your claims to the contrary Nick_Nice. As an example, whenever I have climbed completely up a woman's ass, 1) I always wear breathing apparatus. 2) I usually cement shut said asshole as I find without doing so I inevitably drop out like a giant human turd and 3) with the increase of homeless people sheltering up women's asses these days I find it very unlikely that Thor did not meet a homeless person residing in your wife's ass. At the very least Thor should have given the poor guy some change, not have him completely omitted from the story.

All in all, a good, well told and believable tale, but I'm afraid you let us down with these glaring indications of fabrication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ROTFPMSL!!!!!!!!

the town magician he was there - he gave us all a laugh - opened her sphincter wide enough to vanish up her ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap

I'm only sorry I couldn't give it less that 1*...

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 9 years ago
Hmmm

You had a really good thing going with chapters 1 and 2. The hate comments from the trolls prove it. But this chapter? He climbs up her ass? Sorry....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My thoughts are quite simple

I want to flay you alive.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
You gotta be kidding!

There is no way, no way this could be even partly true. Climbed up her ass? Really? Really?

IF this were true, yes you climbed from the darkness and you stand before us, Too bad for us I hope in the way up you killed both Thor (what a ridiculous name) and Maria because the world is better off without both. .If not, you lost any chance of redemption.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
Well.....

Well. My opinion of your story, if true or not sucks. I, for one, cannot conceive of any one, man or woman that would to such extremes to get recognition either in the writing of this story or the telling of a sad life. If you have no self confidence or pride of yourself, then what happens to you is of your own making. Too bad you even think in these terms. Seek professional help. You need it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a sick fuck.

This so called story is bullshit but the fact that you thought it is awful. Hopefully you are not allowed around children. Get some professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
glad u

glad u didnt do any more stories ya not good a bondage stuff that for sure. cause this is no loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really

You're a fucking asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huh

HAHA! I've been jerking off to early parts of this story for months, if not years, and I JUST now read past the anal.

Wow, I love my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story! It gave me a hardon.

I liked it. I prefer having my ass taken by women with no men around.. But not by an

Amazon. However, I've never been with one so I guess I shouldn't knock it till I tried it. LOL)

Signed,

The Ancient Greek Plumber,

AssCrackious

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

1/5 for Nick Nice who is one sick fuck to write such drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Y’all must have stronger recreational drugs where you live than we do.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Prosze Cię. Idz do psychiatry poki nie jest za pozno. Choroba Ciebie zabije. Jak piszesz to zaznacz ze jest dla osób chorych psychicznie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous