Dear Random Soul Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How can I describe what happened next? Maria, with her lover inside her, had expanded to twice her normal size. I watched in disbelief as Thor struggled to arrange his body inside of hers the way a person might struggle to get comfortable inside a snowsuit. The whole time Maria's face stayed perfectly still, as if her personality had been put on hold for the duration of the horrifying spectacle. It displayed an odd expression that was both a grin and a grimace.

Maria closed her brown eyes. When she opened them they were icy blue.

"Hey, what do you think, buddy?" Maria asked. "Pretty cool trick, huh?"

I lost consciousness. The being that was both Thor and Maria ran forward to catch me. When I opened my eyes I was in his or her embrace. As soon as I regained my senses I pushed my rescuer away. The person who stood before me was achingly familiar, and at the same time more alien than any stranger.

"Who are you?" I muttered.

My once petite wife was now over six feet tall and extremely muscular. She had the body of a weightlifter. She pivoted from side to side to show off her striking new physique.

"That's a silly question, buddy. I'm your wife. Maria."

Although Maria's mouth uttered these words, the voice I heard was far deeper than the one I was used to.

"No you're not," I said, shaking my head. "You're her boyfriend Thor. You're wearing her body like some kind of costume."

"Okay, buddy. You got me. But can you do me a favor and play along? Just for the fun of it?"

I didn't know how to respond. The appearance of this strange being before me -- this muscular hulk with my wife's face -- had scrambled my senses. I could only stand there, totally inert. The musclebound goon with Maria's face took my silence for complicity. She cleared her throat and when she spoke again it was in a higher-pitch. The voice wasn't exactly like Maria's, but it was closer than before. If I didn't think about it too hard, I could almost believe the monstrosity before me was my loving wife.

"Okay," the New Maria said, clapping her hands together. "I don't want to hear one more word about who you think I am." Then her face softened with a smile. "Now why don't we go for a little walk?" She puckered her lips and gave me a kiss. I don't know if this will make sense to anyone, but the kiss that she gave me was indescribably sweet.

I smiled back at her. Yes, she was almost exactly like Maria. Except that, truth be told, I liked the New Maria a little better.

Why did I think of the New Maria as an improvement? If I have to come right out and say it, it was because of her kindness. Having been deprived of affection for so long, I was eager to believe that this friendlier version of Maria was my wife. Was Thor successful in pulling the wool over my eyes? Not at all. But I let him think that he was. The fact is that I was ready for a change. And who's to say that Thor wasn't ready for a change also? Perhaps his unchecked carnality was a way of coping with past regrets, with opportunities lost and dreams turned to dust. If that is the case then he deserves our understanding. The long story short, I decided not to blow his cover. Now, before you object too strongly, I only intend to let him frolic for a short while. Then I will inform him that the jig is up. Rest assured, random souls, Thor's rouse will soon be exposed. In the meantime I will play long as he requested.

Within moments the tiny differences between the old Maria and the new Maria ceased to matter. Yes, the new Maria's shoulders were wider than I prefer. And yes, there was an increased hardness to her face. And yes, there was something Frankenstein-like in the way that she walked. But if you set aside these petty details her new form was quite tempting.

As the female hulk with Maria's face strutted across the living room I took a gander at her legs. Her thick thighs and powerful buttocks were absolutely mouthwatering. I'd never had a thing for female body builders, but gazing at this fine specimen, I felt a brand new kink bloom in my psyche.

"Before we go for our walk we need to change." Maria said. "You need to get out of those clothes."

"What should I put on?"

"Don't worry about that. Just take your clothes off."

Ok, so the New Maria wasn't exactly a saint. Even so, I was willing to play along. I took my clothes off and let them fall to the floor. Except for my skivvies. I was a little shy about taking off my underwear.

New Maria's voice was as icy as her blue eyes. "Take ALL your clothes off. Let's see that little dick of yours."

Her piercing gaze convinced me that I shouldn't argue. I took a deep breath and dropped my briefs. I looked down nervously. There it was. My little penis.

"Aww," the New Maria cooed. "It's adorable. Like a little peanut."

She gave it a hard flick with her finger. I cupped my 'little peanut' and jumped on one foot to cope with the stinging pain.

"Now let's see..." she rubbed her chin. "What should you wear?"

She snapped her fingers. "I know just the thing."

She reached for the dog collar around her neck and pulled the strap loose.

"Here..." she said and put the collar around my neck.

She pulled the strap extra tight and did the clasp. I felt the leather dig into my neck. The collar was so tight I had trouble breathing. Without asking for my opinion my wife smiled and exclaimed "Now you look MUCH better!" Although I was in pain, I was elated to see her look so satisfied. If my loving wife is happy, then I'm happy, I reminded myself, and somehow that thought made my discomfort more bearable.

With my dick tucked between my legs, I watched my beautiful wife strut across the room. She bent over and snatched up the short black skirt, tiny black top, and high heeled shoes that had been thrown on the floor. My loving wife is beautiful, but as she tried to squeeze into her too-small clothes I couldn't help but smirk. Her clothes didn't even come close to fitting her. Her feet were too large for her shoes, so she went barefoot. Her top looked like a rubber band and her skirt looked like a stretched-out garter. Although she managed to get it around her waist it did nothing to conceal the hairy mound between her legs. Without a layer of clothing to constrain her pussy, a devastating funk filled the air.

"Get on all fours," she said as she stomped across the floor.

"Ok, but shouldn't I decide what I'm going to wear first?"

"What do you mean?" She snarled. "You're wearing a dog collar. That's all you need."

I was consumed with worry. "But my dick isn't covered," I said with a shaky voice. "And if I'm walking on my hands and knees then people will see it from the back. They'll also be able to see my butthole."

"Are you kidding, buddy?" she asked with annoyance. "Your dick is so small nobody will be able to see it unless they put you under a microscope. And if anybody complains about being able to see your butthole, I'll just tell them you're my dog. You look more like a dog than a human anyway, so I'm sure they'll buy it."

"Okay," I mumbled. I was shaking with fear but I didn't want to argue. My loving wife tugged on my leash and led me across the living room. I followed her into the foyer.

"What do we have here?" the New Maria squawked. I thought at first that she was angry but then I saw her demonic grin. "Could this be a gift for me?"

My wife had spotted the gift-wrapped box that I'd left on the table. The one with the little pink hearts on the wrapping paper. I smiled and nodded.

"I can't wait to see what it is!"

She dropped my leash on the floor, ripped off the wrapping paper, and tore off the lid.

"It's beautiful!"

Despite the shadow of fear that clung to my heart, and the cloud of loathing that enshrouded my soul, I still felt happiness at her response.

"It's the same size as Thor's cock, which is the most beautiful thing in existence," she said with a sigh. "Thanks buddy. It was so thoughtful of you to get me something that reminds me of Thor."

I was happy that she was happy, but I wasn't sure how to take her last comment.

"There's just one thing," she said, twisting her lip.

"What's that?" I asked, with a quiver in my voice.

"You're the one who's going to use this."

"Wha, wha, what?"

"I know that scares you. But that's okay. A little bit of fear can be exciting."

I scrambled to my feet and tried to run for the door. Somehow Maria got there first and blocked my escape. I turned around and started to run back through the house -- I planned on escaping out the back door -- but she snatched me by my dog collar and dragged me back into the foyer. I struggled, but I was no match for her superior strength.

Maria threw me up against the wall, knocking the wind out of me, and held the giant dildo in front of my eyes.

"Guess where this is going."

I tried to talk but the only thing that came from my mouth was a puff of air.

"Yep," the New Maria smiled. "Right up your ass."

"No!" I screamed. I started kicking and flailing my arms. But to no avail. Maria lifted me up by my throat and kept me pinned to the wall.

"Are you going to take it like a man?" she asked. "Or do I have to coerce you?"

I could see I wasn't going to win this one. I decided to pick the lesser of two evils.

"I'll take it like a man."

"Good." My wife's voice softened a little. "I'm sorry to be so rough with you, buddy. It's just that I'm so turned on by your thoughtful gift, and by the idea of ramming it up your virgin ass, that I can't stand being put off any longer."

"It's okay," I sniffled. "I'm just a little scared, that's all."

"Scared of this little dildo? It's only rubber."

"It's not exactly little," I squeaked. "It's the biggest dildo they had in the store."

"Hey..." she said with a reproving tone. "That doesn't sound like the husband I know. The husband I know is a fighter. The husband I know doesn't back down from challenges."

It felt good to hear her compliment me for a change.

Then she started humming the Rocky Theme.

I couldn't resist. I had to smile.

"That's my champ!" Maria said, and gave me a playful jab. "Now get that little butthole ready for me."

As soon as she said that I started to clench up. "Don't I get any lube?" I asked.

Maria spat in her hand. She reached under my dwarfish nut-sack and rubbed the glob of saliva on my anus. The circular rotation of her fingertip felt nice. It reminded me of how her tongue felt the one time that she licked my asshole.

"How's that, buddy?"

Maria licked her lips and put her mouth close to mine.

"Do you like it?"

I nodded.

Maria kept rubbing my asshole with her finger. Then she started pushing it in.

"How about that?"

I nodded again.

"Do you want something bigger?"

I nodded yet again, my willpower crumbling.

Maria pushed her finger in to the knuckle, and started moving it in and out. In and out. Each pull rubbed the dust off my fairy wings. And each push sent waves of fire crashing into my brain.

Maria opened her mouth. I put my tongue inside. I could feel two sets of teeth. A smaller row, with teeth as smooth as polished pearls, and another row behind it, comprised of crumbling tombstones. Beyond the two sets of teeth were two tongues. One was a tiny tongue. The other was a giant tendril that twitched and twisted.

"Loosen up and let the snake kiss your soul."

I felt my body -- and my asshole -- go slack. As soon as my sphincter loosened, Maria replaced her finger with the head of the dildo. I took a deep breath. Maria's icy eyes twinkled. As I exhaled, the gigantic sex toy traveled upward, filling the vacuum left by my departing breath.

Dear reader, I hope you will set aside all the feelings of disappointment that I've stirred in you for a moment and be happy for me when I tell you the good news. I took the whole dildo up my ass. Was it painful? Yes, very. But was there an undercurrent of pleasure in that wave of pain? I have to admit that there was. Of course I couldn't have done it without Maria. My loving wife oversaw the entire endeavor, using one arm to pin me to the wall and the other to twist the giant toy into my bowels. When it was fully inserted Maria was even happier than I was.

For the first time in as long as I can remember, I was able to please my partner sexually. True, it wasn't the way a husband normally pleases his wife, but why split hairs? The fact is that I was happy to get Maria off, even if it meant taking a giant dildo up my ass. I would like to thank my anonymous reader again for his helpful advice. It sounds like a cliché, but buying a sex toy really did put the spark back in our love life.

With our new dildo wedged in my ass, I was ready for anything. My loving wife yanked on my leash and led me to the door. For a split second I felt the return of a soul-gripping terror, which is the common cold of the modern male. But then I took a deep breath. Maria threw the door open and, with my heart beating like a drum, I crawled into the sunlight.

My goodness, take a look at the time. I must press the pause on my narrative, as edifying as it is, and get back to my slumber. But never fear, dear reader, I shall return either tomorrow or the day after and reveal the next chapter in my tale. As one last reminder, please don't forget that what I am telling you is true. Or essentially true. If it isn't one hundred percent accurate in each and every detail, it is certainly true in a larger sense.

In the meantime, I urge all my readers to chime in with their thoughts and reactions. Please know that I consider your comments very carefully, each and every one, and never doubt that your words sustain me.

12