All Comments on 'Death & Love Ch. 05'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Thanks for a great story.

I have enjoyed this story immensely. I am curious, however, to know the reason why the story was written in the first person, when the prime character and narrator was to die.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
disapointed

when he passed out at the end of chapter 4 i thought it was a bad end but this was worse. you should have had the doctor do the operation while he was out and give him a normal life with his sister and why give the daughter the same condition not nice this needs a rewrite or a alternate endding

DBRS

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyabout 13 years agoAuthor
To DBRS

The doctor didn't do the operation for two reasons:

1: Caleb had already said he didn't want the operation due to the high risk involved.

2: The doctor told Caleb he believed he was to die soon and didn't have the time to take him to the hospital.

As for giving the daughter the same condition, did you really think that two people with the same genetics - and therefore double the risk of passing the disease - would get that lucky. It adds a sense of realism and tragedy to the story.

Please stop trolling and get a real name, don't hide behind anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well

That was beautiful u made me cry 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
idiot

if you can't take honest comments then stop writing you drag the site down by bashing the readers you deserve to be banned or fined

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyalmost 13 years agoAuthor

It's not that I can't take an honest comment, and I'm not bashing the readers. That particular reader (DBRS) has given me problems before with decidedly UNhonest comments and admittedly I was a little annoyed with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this series of stories

It was an excellent love story...very well written!

lev1astanalev1astanaalmost 13 years ago

I was hoping for a happier ending, but having him live to see his son and daughter grow up was a perfect ending.

Myzz_MiyoshiMyzz_Miyoshialmost 13 years ago

I really liked this story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Heather

Why was she called Hezz?

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Hezz answer

Hezz is a nickname for Heather, much like Cay is for Caleb. I used it because a friend of mine called Heather gets called Hezz and I thought it would work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story...made me happy, sad, angry, horny...

Well, you promised death and love, and you delivered. :)

A VERY good story... the characters were very well fleshed out, which is why at times I was quite angry with them; if you can make me feel anger at a character, you've done a good job of making them realistic. When they decided to have children of their own, I wanted to smack both of them with a 2x4 for their selfishness and idiocy. It didn't make me hate the characters, but it was a big emotional jolt. The fact that the first person narrator dies is unexpected but flowed logically from the story you'd crafted.

Very good, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

how does a dead guy write this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SORRY YOU JUST AREN'T MY STYLE OF WRITER

YOU DIDNN'T EVOKE ANYTHING EMOTIONALLY FROM ME. I READ THE WHOLE THING GIVING YOU THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT. BUT YOU LACK THE ABILITY TO DRAW READERS INTO THE STORY, IT'S LIKE READING A TRAVELLOG.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks For Reading.

To anonymous - and it's a real shame I can't talk to you directly - thank you for at least finishing the story and not giving up half way through. I'm sorry that you didn't gather an emotional response, but I hop you don't judge all my work on this series, this was my first real story and I was still learning. I hope I've gotten better over time and invite you to read my other works and judge for yourself.

Only less capitals, you come off badly when you yell at me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
own opinions

I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I personally disagree with the anonymous person. For your first story that was really good and a good mix of story and sex.. These are only really short stories but I felt the writing was too fast like flicked from time a lot.. But once again I loved this and at the end it brought a tear to my eye and my heart hurt thinking of how heartbroken she was now going to be.. An poor carol being sick too :/ keep writing!! :)

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantabout 10 years ago
Perfect

This story is by far my most favorite from the laughs all the way through the heart breaking end. Thank you for such a great read I loved every chapter and look forward to read more of your work.

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
I liked it !

I liked it ! You made me cry , laugh , horny and of course sad . I gave it 5 stars , keep up the good work . Although the story of Heather is no my kind of reading so good luck with that one .

Thanks again

tx cracker

bigboy1948bigboy1948over 9 years ago
Death & Love

Fantastic very enjoyable read. Nicely done.

ThomasTupidoThomasTupidoover 8 years ago
WOW

Made me cry like a bitch! I love this story series. I hated the death parts because they made me cry, but I knew what I was getting myself into when I started reading; the title Death & Love said it all, and I love it!

deltaxakavasudeltaxakavasuover 8 years ago
wow

I read all the parts in once it was a awesome story made me emotional at the end

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
You know its coming

But that last part still gets to you. To quote a movie, "a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts." Well done good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh man

I hate and love you for this story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Dear God this story has had me hard, laughing and now my eyes are leaking. Such a beautiful story of sibling love but such a sad ending. I realise though that this will eventually happen to all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A fine story. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The best story I have ever read.....

This story make me tears in my eyes....with love, Sacrafice, Angriness,foolness I love this story..... specially with them two siblings.😢😣😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a bittersweet ending, don't seem to get many of those with these incest romance stories. It's usually the picture-perfect happy ending. This was a nice change

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. Having had a LOT of experience with doctors, hospitals & EMTs (I have a 16 year old son who’s medically fragile and my husband had cancer for 7 years), I have to say that it is never easier reaching a doctor than an ambulance. That was totally made up to fit the story. A real doctor would have immediately sent the patient to a hospital even if he seemed ok after the event.

Geko55Geko558 months ago

No please don’t do the lesbian shit it’ll ruin everything, leave it at that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Death & Love Series Info

SIMILAR Stories