All Comments on 'Death in the Rockies Ch. 03'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So sick of this author's mediocrity.

The title of my comment says it all. Prolific writing, just for the sake of spewing out volume, doesn't impress me.

Why doesn't the author take a break...a long break...and come back when he has some real ideas. Take the time to take some classes in composition, punctuation, grammar, and style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Anon

If you dislike this author's work so much why do you keep reading his stories. Seems to me that you're the one who should go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

For some reason I don't think your stories ever get the rating or the credit they deserve. I think your style of writing is different and many of your stories unique. They are grittier and deal with some of the darker aspects of life but there are lighter moments too. I always like your characters and want them to find happiness. Same with this one, I already am rooting for that happy ending. I really love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES