All Comments on 'Death of a Master Ch. 06'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HDFBBabyHDFBBabyalmost 14 years ago
YEA!

So glad to see another chapter. Keep writing.

the_liberatorthe_liberatoralmost 14 years ago
great

Great story once again.....can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We are waiting :-)

O

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
VERY, VERY GOOD

In my humble opinion this is one of the best (if not the best) D/s chapters i have read. It deals very sympathetically with the death of one of the characters and continues to show how that death affects not only the dead Masters slave but friends and collegues. At the same time there is still room enough for some mystery/skullduggery and plenty of good old fashioned D/s action and love.

A really great chapter, thank you dweaver999.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
editing

I know that this story is years old. I hope that you have found a new editor for your newer stories. The spell check works but I doubt that Sugaro even reads your story. There are huge mistakes, not so much in the spelling but in the words. There is use of "not" for "nor" and "us" for "use". I have dyslexia and have to read each word. When a sentence doesn't make sense I have to go back and figure out what is meant.

I hope you don't pay her any money because there are errors in every chapters.

Keep up the great work...love your stories.

debluv

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Really, these are amongst the most relevant, beautiful and intense D/s relation and play scenes I have ever read. Compliments and applause to the author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous