Death of a Master Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sally?"

"We're changing, aren't we?"

"Yes, I believe we are. I'm not sure how, yet, but we are changing."

"Enjoy Susan, Mistress."

"I intend to, Slave. Try to sleep," Val added, knowing that Sally would actually get very little sleep, between her lingering pain and the sounds of passion that were to come soon.

Valerie walked back to the living room where Susan was waiting, after changing her alarm to go off half an hour earlier. She sat next to her guest, caressing her face with one hand. "Remembering, or desiring, Susan?"

"A little of both, I guess." Valerie waited for her to continue. "I'm not sure if I want what Sally got tonight, or if I want it from Master. Will I ever have what I had with him, again?" she asked, her voice soft and nearly childlike.

Valerie continued caressing her face, as Susan leaned into the touch. "I have my doubts. I'm sure you'll find another Master or Mistress, but they won't be Calvin; you won't react to whomever you find the same way. Tell me, Susan, are you a masochist?"

Susan shook her head. "No, I never enjoyed the pain, or even the memory of the pain. I enjoyed serving him. When he wanted me in agony, I wanted to give him that."

"That's what I thought. Any owner you have in the future will be a different person, with their own desires and needs. They'll want you to be their slave, not his. What's important is that you'll want to be whatever it is they want from you. Don't rush things. You're barely past Calvin's death. You have plenty of time to find a new owner. Make sure you're ready to be owned again." Valerie pulled her in for a kiss. After the first brush of lips, she leaned back a little to add, "You are ready for physical pleasure. Gentle or taken," she asked, her eyes gleaming.

Susan brought her hands up to Val's face, tracing invisible lines along her cheeks. "Taken," she whispered back.

Valerie stood, pulling Susan up with her. Hand behind the former slave's head, Valerie pulled her into a hard, passionate kiss, not letting it end until Susan's arms embraced Valerie and she moaned with desire. Grabbing the front of the shirt Susan was still wearing, she dragged the willingly submissive lover to the bedroom. Valerie, still naked since the basement whipping, pushed Susan to her knees, only to bring her hands behind Susan's head and force her between Val's legs.

Susan put her hands behind her back and let Val rub her face against the aroused woman's pussy, smearing juices over Susan's face. It was only when Val's husky voice barked out, "Lick me, make me cum," that Susan started licking at the folds of Valerie's cunt. Valerie hissed in pleasure as her long simmering arousal was finally tended to. Susan's tongue was a skilled instrument of sexual pleasure and touched Valerie in all the right places in just the right ways. Using her experiences from the past at having served Valerie as a lent out slave, Susan teased Val's pussy with soft caresses and nibbles that fell short of bringing Valerie off right away.

Valerie's cunt ached for penetration while her clit demanded touch, any touch. Susan denied her these to drive Val wild with passion and arousal. Susan's face was covered with Val's juices, so much that they dripped onto her chest, staining the shirt she was still wearing. Susan's own pussy was liberally coating itself in response to the thrill of eating Val out and feeling Val's hands forcing her face into the cunt she was lapping at. Valerie moaned with need at the teasing, but was unwilling to bring it to an end; knowing the longer she was teased, the greater the reward.

When Val reached the point of not being able to endure any more, she pulled Susan even tighter and started humping her face. Valerie's clit rubbed repeatedly against the kneeling woman's nose. As she cried out her climax, Valerie fell back on the bed, pulling Susan with her. So trusting of Val was Susan, that she never brought her hands out from behind her back, allowing herself to be pulled off her knees to be stretched across the floor and the edge of the bed. Through it all, she never stopped licking at her present lover, trying to keep the orgasm going for as long as possible.

After a minute or so, Valerie loosened her grip on Susan's head, letting the former slave come up for a not so labored breath. With a slight pulling potion, Valerie encouraged Susan to lie with her. Valerie, seeing the soaked face, moaned in desire again, kissing and licking at her own pussy juice. Susan responded and held Val close, turning her head to present every bit of damp skin to her lover's mouth. One of Valerie's hands snaked between them and found Susan's short skirt pulled up around her waist, bare cunt exposed. As she ran her fingers along the slit, teasing without plundering in, Susan gasped and clenched Val even tighter, locking her lips in a passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Val whispered, "I want this cunt."

"Oh yes," came the reply, emphasized by a thrust of hip.

"I want to possess it, to ravish it, to fill it and make it sore tomorrow."

"Please, please fuck me. I need to be fucked."

"How? Tell me details, Susan. Exactly what's your desire, Susan," Val asked, her hand continuing to tease the cunt thrusting against her.

Susan clenched even tighter and gasped with need. "Take me, ravish me. Take me from behind; hold me down, trap me and fuck me hard. Be brutal; make me feel every stroke and twist."

"Very well," Val replied, her voice a little harder. She rolled Susan onto her chest, pulling her hands behind her. With a slap on the rear, Val ordered, "Stay there." Valerie pulled the toy box from under the bed and quickly donned the strap on harness. She put the largest dildo she and Sally had into the harness and kicked the box to the side. Turning back to her evening's lover, she smiled as her pussy clenched at the sight of the skirt lewdly pulled up around her waist and the shirt twisted and partially up.

Val took Susan's wrists in one hand and pressed her back with the other. Susan moaned at the slight dominance Val gave her, then screamed in pleasure as Valerie thrust the fake cock into her pussy with one, hard, stroke. Once in, Val started pistoning with as much force as she could, giving Susan exactly what she asked for; a brutal fucking that would leave her cunt sore. With no direct stimulation of her clit, Susan's arousal rose and peaked just short of her orgasm. Susan tried to thrust her hips back to meet Valerie, finding the struggle as erotic as the actual fucking. She gasped, moaned and whimpered as she strained for the climax that just wouldn't come.

Valerie, seeing Susan's struggle, allowed herself to fall on top of Susan, trapping the submissive woman below her and freeing her own hands to snake beneath and find the desperate clit. No thought of denying Susan's orgasm crossed Valerie's mind, as this was aggressive love making, not a scene. The clit was hard and slick, covered with juice and fully escaped from it's hood. Valerie, keeping the rough treatment that Susan craved going, pinched her clit hard, sending Susan into a violent climax, her body bucking beneath Val's as she screamed in pleasure. Valerie continued to fuck Susan through the orgasm, stretching it out and giving Susan the harsh and nearly painful sex she was craving that night.

As a submissive, Susan's sexual excitement and arousal came from the feeling that she was being used by her lover for her lover's pleasure. With her owner dead, she had to not only cope with the grief over the loss of the man she loved, but with meeting her submissive needs in a, potentially, very different way that she had for the past decade and more. While her conscious mind hadn't realized it yet, Susan's sub-conscious had reached the conclusion that she might not ever again be owned property of a harsh and demanding master such as Calvin Freshin.

When Susan started gasping in exhaustion as opposed to delight, Valerie stopped and pulled out of her cunt. She discarded the harness and dildo for Sally to clean the next day and helped Susan into bed, where they both cuddled for a few minutes as they fell asleep.

When the alarm went off, Valerie rolled over to kill it and then out of bed. She found Sally in her kennel, lying on her side, leaning forwards; a position that kept all her bruises and welts off the floor. Valerie brushed the hair back form her face, smiling as her slave opened her eyes and grimaced at the slight movement of her body.

"Time to get up, Sally. I need to check your backside before the day starts up."

Sally nodded and rolled into a crawling position, moaning at the pain as she did. Tears filled her eyes as she stood, stretching welts that didn't have any desire to move, let alone be pulled at. Susan, seeing what was happening, had rose and turned the lights on so Valerie could look over the back. She didn't see anything alarming (though a vanilla person might well be alarmed at the extent of the bruising). She decided, though, to not push Sally the next couple of days, just to be safe.

"Sally, no chores today. I want you to take care of this backside. Do you need to use the toilet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Okay, take care of that, then spend as much of the day in bed; take some ibuprofen and that muscle relaxer Dr. Waston gave us. If you're feeling better this afternoon, you can clean up the toys here and in the basement, otherwise, you can deal with those tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sure I'll be better after some more rest." Her head bowed a little as she added, "Mistress, thank you for breaking me, last night. I needed it."

"It was my pleasure, slave." Valerie turned to Susan. "Susan, would you mind bring Sally a light breakfast and feeding her this morning?"

"Not at all, Valerie. It'll be a pleasure."

Valerie caressed the side of Susan's face. "I enjoyed last night," she said, her voice soft and her smile gentle.

"I did too, Valerie." She cast her eyes down before continuing. "I didn't feel guilty, either...afterwards."

"And you shouldn't have, Susan. The man who loved you enough to beat you black and blue and use your body mercilessly for his own pleasure wouldn't want you to feel guilty for experiencing and satisfying a physical need. You do know that you can ask for play too, don't you? Just ask, we'll figure something out."

"I know," she replied, eyes filling with tears. "I'm...I'm not ready for that yet."

Valerie brushed her tears away, as she reassured Susan, "I know, I know. When you're ready, we'll strap you to the cross and give you some nice stripes to show off." Looking at the clock, Valerie hissed. "Damn, I've got to get ready to go. Don't worry about my breakfast, I'll grab something on the way."

Valerie rushed through her shower and headed out the door. She ate a fast food breakfast with a promise to herself to work off the extra fat and calories, arriving at the office on time. She spent most of the day making sure the new ads from Sylvia's Switch were ready to go into the new publication cycle. She also spent an hour on the phone with Dutch, talking over the type of shots that would work well in showing off the new frame. Dutch was excited about the device, as it gave him the ability to shoot fetish pictures anywhere. Long experience in setting up models and props enabled him to master the possibilities of the portable frame in less than a day (and it didn't hurt that the frame was purposely designed so the mechanically disinclined could use it with relative ease).

That evening, Valerie found Sally up and around, clearly still sore, but not in deep pain. Susan, bless her heart, was staying near Sally without being overly doting. The trio spent a relaxing night doing nothing of significance. Sally spent most of it draped over her Mistress' lap, Valerie gently holding her hands behind her in a reassuring expression of her control. Valerie could see and smell that Sally was aroused and desiring sex, but chose to let her slave suffer with denial for a day or two. She didn't, however, tease Sally, instead letting her lover's own mind lightly torture her.

The next day at work, Val and Dutch exchanged emails discussing possible poses for the shots of the new frame. A while back, Valerie had purchased a professional drawing program so that she and Dutch (who'd had such a program for years) could look at, and modify sketches of how models and equipment might be set up. The savings in travel time was a godsend for Valerie, with the increasing reliance on the local photography expert that Delgrasi was moving towards. The relationship was a win-win for everyone involved. Delgrasi had access to affordable, professional photographic services; Dutch had a steadier stream of income that he could rely on; and all the local fetish models were able to build extensive professional portfolios of depth and quality. That night, when dinner was finished and Sally was cleaning up afterwards, Susan took Valerie to the side. "Valerie," she started timidly, unsure of how to say what she felt needed to be said.

Valerie could see how unsure she was and misinterpreted the reason. "There's no need to be embarrassed about wanting to play, Susan."

"No, it's not that," she tried to explain. "It's Sally."

"Is she all right?" Val asked, confused that Sally wouldn't be talking herself about a problem.

"Kind of, but kind of not," Susan said, holding up her hand to silently ask Val to wait. "There's nothing physically, or even emotionally wrong with her. But, I think she's bored. Do you know what she does while you're at work?"

Valerie's mouth opened, then closed again. It dawned on her that she couldn't remember the last time she'd actually asked Sally about her day. "I assumed she kept the house clean and in good shape."

"She does. For about three hours while you're gone. You're usually gone for ten or more hours, Valerie. The rest of the time, she has nothing she needs to do."

"Why? Why hasn't she mentioned this to me?" The distress that something was bothering her slave and lover that she was unaware of was plain in her voice and face.

Susan sat Valerie down. "You've only had Sally as a slave for what? A little over two years? That first year is like a honeymoon period. Your ownership is new and you're doing Mistress/slave stuff often. You give her lots of tasks." Valerie nodded as she looked back and saw what Susan was saying being true. "But, we can't live BDSM full time. Like now, you have to give Sally time to recover from the breaking, for her body to return to full usability." Valerie smiled at the term.

"But, we slaves are very reluctant to complain about things as subtle as being bored. In our third year..." Susan stifled a sob and forced herself to continue. "...I started being unable to resist the desire to get myself off. I was getting punished for disobedience a lot. After a particularly harsh punishment, he demanded to know what was going through my mind. He asked if I wanted to be released. That's when I told him I was bored at home."

"I take it he found a solution?" Val asked.

"Yes, he gave me a job, so to speak." At Valerie's confused expression, she explained, "No, not a job outside of the home." Both women recalled the disaster it was for Susan when she tried to work as Calvin's secretary. "But, he gave me things, vanilla things, that I had to do once my chores were finished. I actually have several degrees from online universities, the reputable ones. He's also had me do extensive research on random topics and prepare what are essentially term papers on them. I could teach you the truth about the causes and affects of the political situations in the middle east."

"Susan, I had no idea. I guess I need to talk to Sally."

Susan nodded, her face serious. "I don't know what you two will end up doing, but she needs something."

"Thank you, Susan," Val responded as she rose to her feet. Could you give Sally and I some privacy for a while?"

"Sure. I'll spend the night in the spare bedroom."

Valerie nodded and walked back to the kitchen where Sally was putting the last of the dishes in the drainer. Valerie walked up and spun her slave around, grabbing the ring on her collar, pulling her close. "Slave," she started, "I shouldn't have to find out about something bothering you from our guest."

"Mistress?" she asked, clearly confused about what Val was talking about.

"Sally, what did you do today while I was working?"

"I...I cleaned the house, Mistress."

"For how long?"

"I don't know, a few hours, maybe?"

"Try three hours. Just three hours. What did you do for the other seven hours?"

"I...I don't know, Mistress. I guess I watched some TV."

"Where you bored, slave?"

Sally gasped, realizing what Valerie was getting at. Her eyes filled with tears, thinking she'd disappointed her Mistress. "Yes," she whispered with a sob.

Valerie softened her voice, while still holding Sally close. "Sally, I don't want you bored. I want the vibrant woman I met, the one with a passion for her work, along with everything else in her life. We need to find you something to do, something of value and importance."

"Mistress, I can't...I don't want to work. I can't be enough of your slave if I have a boss to answer to."

Valerie moved to the table, sitting both Sally and herself. "I'm not telling you to have a boss. It doesn't even have to be work, per se. Think about Francine, though. She's her own boss. She makes a decent living doing freelance work. Could you do that, work some kind of freelance thing? Could your old job be done freelance?"

Sally sat with her mouth hanging open. Not finding anything about the idea that was a problem, she replied, "Mistress, that should work. I don't know if I could live on the income from freelance disaster preparation consulting, but it would..." She paused, unsure how to put what she was thinking.

Valerie leaned in and cupped Sally's chin inn her hand. "It would keep my slave's mind vital and active instead of turning into a vegetable with day time soaps and game shows. Now," she ordered, "stand up. I'm punishing you for keeping such an important secret from me."

Sally stood, her breathing increasing in pace as she wondered what Valerie intended. With her ass and legs so bruised, she doubted Valerie had more pain planned. Valerie walked behind her and clipped her cuffs together. She led her slave by the collar to their bedroom, but made her remain standing. "Spread your legs, love. I want to torture you." Sally obeyed, opening her pussy to whatever Valerie wanted to do.

First, Val stroked Sally's breasts, caressing then with gentle, playful, fingers. Sally closed her eyes and tilted her head back, giving herself over to the sensations her Mistress was creating. She knew she'd end the evening sleeping bound in some way with unmet need coursing through her body, but welcomed that attention as she did everything else. As Valerie played the familiar organs like a maestro, Sally felt the surges of pleasure run through her body, causing her nipples to perk up and her cunt to produce juice.

Valerie smiled as she bent her head towards Sally's breasts to lick and suck at the erect nipples. Sally's arms pulled at her cuffs, trying to reach around to hold her lover to her breasts. Her breath quickened as teeth gently scraped against her nipples, sending bolts of sensation through her body. Her pussy started to ache, that familiar ache that demanded penetration; hard, forceful penetration. When one of Valerie's hands cupped Sally's cunt, the middle finger penetrating the folds, Sally cried out and started humping the finger, losing herself in the sensuality of her punishment. Valerie cupped her hand to catch Sally's clit, sending her on a rocket ship of arousal, her body trembling at the approaching orgasm.