Death of a Master Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie decided to wear a black bustiere, black stockings with garters and black heels. The tattoo above her pussy was clearly visible with the black leopard's yellow eyes staring hungrily out from the surrounding foliage. She wanted her pussy and ass open and available as she was planning on being pleasured by at least one of her two submissives. For the trip there, she donned a light jacket that came down to an inch or two below her hips.

They arrived just before the day's crowds were due to show up. Once inside, Valerie discarded her coat and clipped a leash to Sally's collar. Sally's hands were clipped together behind her back and a short chain pulled them to her neck as Val attached the chain to the top of the corset. Another chain was clipped between her ankle cuffs, effectively hobbling the slave, limiting her steps to 18 inches at best. Finally, Valerie added a ball gag that stretch her mouth to the limit. In a matter of minutes, Sally felt the ache in her shoulders and jaw begin.

Valerie took Susan by the arm, linking with her, arm in arm, and led Sally through the club at a pace that forced her to hurry to keep up with her forcibly smaller steps. Most of the patrons recognized the pair and the fact that Valerie was subjecting Sally to public humiliation. They either played along or evidenced real interest as they blatantly stared and commented on Sally's condition. When Val reached between her breasts and pulled out a remote, Sally barely had time to register what it was before there was a tingling sensation in her pussy. The sudden burst of pleasurable feelings caused her to stumble and Valerie, who was expecting the possibility, caught her.

"Sally, dear, what's wrong?" she asked with feigned ignorance. Sally moaned, leaning on Valerie as she struggled to get her legs to hold her up. 'Is there something up with my pussy?" Val asked as she stroked the locked sex of her lover. Sally nodded her head, her breath coming faster as the vibrating egg in her body drove her to increasing levels of arousal. Valerie pulled her head close, kissing her on the cheek before whispering, "Don't you dare cum, slave. I own your orgasms. If you cum, I'll be forced to add to these marks on your ass." Sally moaned in distress, knowing her ability to obey was out of her hands.

Valerie turned the egg's vibrations to high, smiling as Sally squealed and her knees buckled. Val let her collapse to the floor to land on her knees. A light kick at Sally's knees resulted in her spreading them wide, exposing her pussy (the skirt having ridden up to her waist). Valerie knelt behind her, taking up the slack in the leash, pulling Sally back, forcing her to look up and the increasingly large crowd that was watching her. Her body blushed furiously with embarrassment and increasing arousal.

"Look at you, you slut. You're losing control, on the verge of disobey your Mistress and cum in front of this crowd." Valerie's hand returned to Sally's cunt, fingering the rings and captured folds, sliding easily through the wetness coating Sally's crotch. "Don't cum, Sally. Don't you dare cum," Valerie commanded with a wry smile. Sally trembled, her arms and jaw joined in pain by her forcibly stretched back, her body tensing against the orgasm that she knew Val was going to force out of her. "Fight it love, fight your orgasm," Val whispered as she continued to stroke Sally's pussy. Sally tried to plead through her gag as tears formed in her eyes; the humiliation of the forced disobedience nearly overwhelming her.

When Valerie's hand brushed Sally's clit, she broke and came, her body tensing and bowing even more than it already was. Her screams escaped past the gag and her tears flowed freely as painful ecstasy coursed through her body. The orgasm went on as Valerie fondled her clit continually for over a minute, not stopping until Sally's hips twitch in an attempt to extract her now too sensitive clit from the unending stimulation.

Valerie ordered Sally to hold her position, displayed to the crowd, some of whom were openly caressing one another in response to the display. Valerie turned to Susan who was still standing at the edge of the crowd. Valerie walked over and brushed the cheek of the clearly aroused woman.

"How are you, Susan?"

"Horny, ma'am, very horny. I'm looking forward to being played with," she answered, her voice deeper than normal, her lips damp from her having licked at them several times.

Valerie gave Susan a gentle kiss as she promised, "Soon, Susan, very soon. Stay close to me," she added, spotting a couple of trolls in the crowd. Valerie hated the trolls; so called dominants who came to the club for the purpose of exploiting naïve submissives who tended to be too trusting of just anyone calling themselves dominant. The problem was that new subs were drawn to the predatory aura these users gave off. The lucky ones had their limits stretched a little too much and were, hopefully, a bit wiser. The unlucky ones were hurt, either emotionally, physically, or both. The disclaimer at the door of the club made it hard for anyone to target the trolls legally; making it clear that each person was responsible for the choices they made. Trolls were very good at skirting the edge of what they could and couldn't get away with.

Turning back to Sally, Valerie looked down on her. "Slave, you're pathetic," she barked., Sally looked up, trembling as she struggled to hold the increasingly painful position. Val pulled her up, releasing the chain holding her wrists elevated. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you. I should just the rid of you," she spat, feigning disgust. A blindfold came out and wrapped around Sally's sweat drenched face. Tugging on the leash with a hard jerk, Valerie pulled Sally towards the crowd.

"Here, she's yours," Val said, handing the leash to Rachel, a close friend and dominant.

Sally looked wildly around, unable to see, fear overcoming her as her Mistress seemingly tossed her aside. The emotional roller coaster of the last half hour numbed her ability to think outside the scene and she, at least on the surface, believed she'd just been given to a total stranger. As Rachel, remaining quiet, started to maul Sally's breasts like a ham-fisted ignoramus, Sally tried to plead through the gag for her lover to rescue her, to take her back. Anyone seeing the smiles and winks between Rachel and Sally knew this was a mind fuck scene that was very successful. Most of the witnesses murmured softly to one another, wondering just what had happened. A few, ones who knew all three women, recognized the mind fuck for what it was and added comments to heighten the tension, mostly along the lines of feigned shock at who Valerie had given her slave to.

Rachel dragged Sally off towards one of the public play stations along the walls of the club. Valerie had called Rachel earlier in the day to offer her use of Sally in a mind fuck scene. Rachel, who loved a good mind fuck, enthusiastically agreed. That her regular slave, Giggy, was stuck covering for a sick employee at Castle, the adult book store the two worked at, made the chance to play with Sally all the better. At the station, Rachel wrapped the leash around a tie down point, forcing Sally against the wall, unable to move away or kneel without choking on her collar.

Rachel noted that Sally's cunt was just as wet as it had been while Valerie was playing with her; a sign that even in her fear, Sally's trust of Valerie still ruled, even if unconsciously. If the trust hadn't been there, Sally wouldn't be aroused by her fear. Rachel took a cane out of her tube (really more of a quiver) and lashed at Sally's breasts, having seen the not yet totally faded bruises on her ass. Sally screamed in pain, her knees almost buckling as the welt rose on the left breast, an inch above the nipple. A similar strike against the right breast brought another scream and increasing wetness in Rachel's cunt.

Rachel, who had played with Sally on numerous occasions, knew just how far she could push the slave. Eight more welts were raised on Sally's breasts, a total of five on each. Sally was trembling in fear, her trust and doubts poised on a razor's edge, perfectly balanced. Rachel brought her hand to Sally's locked pussy and rubbed hard, driving Sally wild with pleasure. When Rachel said, "Cum for me, Sally, cum hard for me," the familiar voice broke the fear and her knees buckled as she came, quivering in ecstasy. Rachel's hand between her legs was holding her up as she wept in pleasure and relief.

Rachel unwrapped the leash and let Sally sink to her knees as her orgasm faded. She pressed the still blindfolded and arm bound submissive to her own pussy. Sally instinctively licked at the fragrant folds of her temporary Mistress' cunt. She bathed her face in the juices flooding from Rachel's pussy. Like a woman possessed, Sally put everything she had into driving Rachel to a climax. Knowing what was coming, Sally fixed her mouth open over the pussy and lashed at Rachel's clit. Rachel pulled her even tighter, close enough to block Sally's breathing as she came, squirting fluid directly into the slave's mouth; fluid that she swallowed greedily.

Rachel knelt in front of Sally and pulled the now sopped blindfold off. She kissed Sally, licking her own juices off the smiling face before her. Pulling back, she ran her fingers along the welts on Sally's breasts, grinning at the sharp intake of breath this caused. "You're mine for the night, slave. What do you think of that?" she asked.

Sally panted in anticipation. "How may I please you, Mistress?' she asked, almost begging to serve.

Rachel stood, holding her hand out. "Come with me, Sally. I'm going to use you up, tonight. I want to hurt you, give you unimaginable pleasure, and be driven wild with orgasms by your hands and mouth." She triggered the remote, activating the egg locked inside Sally's pussy.

Sally smiled a wry smile at the returning vibrations, along with a hint of fear at the prospect of spending an entire night at the mercy of her sadistic, yet loving, dominant friend. Taking Rachel's hand, she whispered, "I'm yours, Rachel." She grinned at the wagging finger that let her know she was due to be punished for using her name instead of Mistress. The pair headed to the exit, where Rachel would drape a long cloak over her and take her home to an evening of pain, pleasure and service; an exquisite feast for a slave such as herself.

When Rachel led the scared Sally away, Valerie turned to Susan. "Come, Susan, it's time to play," she ordered in a gentle voice. Susan licked her lips, as she nodded, placing her hands clasped into Valerie's. Valerie led her to a private room, stopping only long enough to reserve one for the afternoon. Inside, Valerie kicked the door closed as she took Susan's hands and raised them above her head, pinning them against the wall. Valerie reached below Susan's skirt, brushing her pussy.

"What a slut!" She brought her hand up, coated in Susan's juices. "Look at this, you little cunt. Your pussy has leaked all over my hand."

Valerie held her hand an inch from Susan's face. Panting, she probed with her tongue, licking her own essence from Valerie. Her face was blushed from the humiliation caused by her reaction; the speed at which she became aroused by so little physical stimulation and the perceived accuracy of Valerie's words. She embraced it, licking at Val's hand as she shivered in lust and anticipation.

"Such a little whore," Valerie whispered, her still damp hand grasping Susan's face as Valerie leaned in to kiss Susan. Breaking the kiss, she asked, "Are you a slut, a whore, Susan?"

"Yes," she gasped, her hips thrusting forward, searching for contact.

"I want to hurt you, today," Valerie said, her face nose to nose with Susan's. Susan licked her lips, her breasts thrusting forward without her realizing it. "Can I hurt you, Susan?"

"Yes, please. I need it, ma'am. I need to feel it again."

"Come with me," Valerie gently ordered, pulling Susan's hands down. Val led her to a spanking bench, two narrow, padded slats below and to either side of a larger, similarly covered piece of wood. Susan knelt on the lower pieces, draping her body across the upper one. She placed her hands on a pair of dowels, gripping them, while Valerie slipped nylon cuffs on her wrists and ankles. The rings on the cuffs were connected to the eye bolts on the bench. Susan's ass was prominently displayed with her pussy off the edge of the bench, available for Valerie's pleasure. Susan's head was off the other end of the bench, her chin resting on a padded rest. Valerie slipped a ring gag into Susan's mouth and strapped her head to the chin rest. Valerie pulled Susan's skirt up to her waist, leaving her ass and cunt open for easy use. Similarly, Val forced her blouse above her breasts, leaving them open for abuse as well.

"You're so delectable, Susan," Valerie complimented, as she stroked the bound woman's back. Susan made a sound that sounded close to, "please." Valerie slapped Susan's ass with her hand. Susan moaned, her hands writhing helplessly. Another slap came, leaving a reddish print on her ass. Slowly, Valerie continued the spanking, her hand slapping each cheek, alternating back and forth, turning Susan's ass a deep red.

Valerie rubbed Susan's cheeks, feeling the warmth radiating from them. Susan moaned in pleasure, enjoying the helplessness of being bound and at someone else's mercy. Valerie pulled a set of clamps out and attached them to Susan's already erect nipples. She arched her back as the initial pain of the clamps hit her, resting back down as her sensitive nibs eased into the low burn of being clamped.

Valerie moved behind Susan and licked at the pouting, damp lips of Susan's pussy. In minutes she exploded in a climax that had her pulling wildly at the restraints.

Valerie ran her hand along Susan's back as she moved to the bound woman's head. "Tongue me, you slut,' she demanded. Susan's tongue snaked out at the pussy presented to her, licking at the cunt and clit she could barely reach. Val held herself back, forcing Susan to slowly drive her to a climax, with teasing, tantalizing touches of a frantic tongue. Unable to move, or even use the rest of her mouth, Susan moaned in desperation as she wanted to do more, so much more. Valerie's love of being teased overloaded Susan's desires and Valerie's orgasm rocked her world so much that she needed to use the bench for support.

Recovering, Valerie leaned in close to Susan's head. "Do you want more? She whispered, rubbing and slapping at Susan's ass.

Susan grunted several times, making pleading noises. Her ass raised in invitation. Valerie smiled and kissed Susan between the eyes. She picked a paddle out of her toy bag. The paddle was solid wood, half an inch thick. It's round shape was reminiscent of a ping pong paddle. Valerie rubbed it along Susan's rear end, teasing her with the feel of the smooth, lacquered wood. Susan humped toward the wood, struggling against the bindings.

Valerie brought the paddle down with a resounding smack. Susan moaned as her cheeks quivered beneath the paddle as it intensified the redness. Another smack followed, to which Susan groaned. Valerie continued, delivering a slow count of snacks from the paddle, as Susan's groans morphed into cries as the pain mounted. Valerie watch Susan closely, looking for the moment when she stopped inviting the slaps by raising her rear end up. As soon as that happened, she stopped, setting the paddle aside.

Susan was crying, tears running down her face, some dripping into her open mouth. Valerie brushed her hair, which had drifted into her face, back on her head. Susan looked at Valerie, desire and fear pleading for consummation. The need was there, the need every submissive feels; to be taken to the limit of her fear and give themselves totally to their dominant. Valerie could see the fear in her; could tell that Susan was at her limit. She took the gag out, so Susan could speak.

"Please...' she begged.

"Susan," she asked as she undid the strap holding Susan's head immobile, "Yes or no?"

Susan sobbed in anguish as she gasped out, "No, please no more pain."

Valerie quickly undid the restraints, lifting her to her feet where she clasped Susan in a tight embrace. "It's alright, Susan, I understand. I'm glad you said no, I really am. This is as far as you can go right now."

"I thought I could do more," she gasped between sobs. 'what's wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with you, Susan. Your emotions are still so raw. I promised I wouldn't break you today, and that's what you stopped. Truthfully, I wasn't going to go any farther no matter what you said. I wanted to know if you could use a safe word after so long."

"He's dead, Valerie, he's dead. Why did he have to die?"

"I don't know, dear, I really don't know. You need to live, though."

"I know. It's so hard. How did you do it, after...you know...?"

"I had good friends. Without them, I don't know what I would have done."

"I don't want to be a burden to..."

Valerie interrupted her with a finger on the lips. "No, don't go there. Friends aren't a burden. You're staying with Sally and me until you're ready to step out on your own again. If that happens in a couple of weeks, then it'll be two weeks. If you need two years, then you have two years. Do you understand?" In spite of her earlier request, Valerie knew Susan wasn't up to being forced to serve anyone sexually any more that afternoon.

Susan nodded her head, new tears filling her eyes as the enormity of Valerie's words sank in. The two women cleaned up in the shower area and returned home. Sally was returned by Rachel the next morning and the three spent a quiet Sunday, unaware of the hidden cameras watching their every move, even the most intimate ones.

Tonight, however, more than one pair of eyes watched the feed from the cameras. The signal from the cameras wasn't encrypted and was viewable by any computer with a wireless receiver. Sally and Valerie were never aware of the signal because their computers automatically connected to their home router, ignoring all other signals from the nearby homes. Thomas Greely, however, was much more aware of the wireless traffic on the block. The 19 year old college student, enjoying his summer off, was a geek and a hacker. When he saw a new unsecured wireless signal, he thought he had a chance to steal some secrets from a new neighbor. Instead, he found a live feed of a trio of women, one of whom routinely went about the day naked or nearly so. Over the course of that Sunday night, he set up a money making web site where he charged people to see the trio of lesbians going about their day to day lives. He had quite a few people sign on to watch Valerie and the others, hoping to see hot lesbian action. It would be several days before anyone Valerie knew would see the feed.

*

Thanks to Sugaro over at The Masque dot net for her work editing. The chapter is all the better for her suggestions and corrections.