All Comments on 'Death of a Master Ch. 07'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worth the wait

But, don't make your readers wait so long next time. It's -- pardon -- torture.

ShadowMaidenShadowMaidenover 13 years ago

You know how much i love these stories Thankyou for making that man pay for what he did to Valerie and Sally .. cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome!

Thank you for another in the series. I been feeling very deprived in the absence of new stories, but well worth the wait.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

a very fine update, bit on the late side, but an update none the less.

and it was again another rollercoaster for val and sally. i'm curious as to how susans weekends is going. and who's the culprit trying to mess with val and sally? the intrigues are getting better every time.

don't keep us waiting too long now, as previous posters said "it's "torture" ;-)

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
THANKS

Thank you for another great chapter. There is one bit that seems a little odd to me and that is when the police are asking Charles how he came to be at Valerie's and Sally's:-

"You used a tazer on him, sir?" Phillips asked by way of interruption.

"Yes, officer. The cuts on his hands are from my whip."

"How did you happen to show up in the nick of time."

"Sheer luck, officer. One of my...associates happened across a web site that he was apparently broadcasting and recognized the basement. I was coming over to ask why the women felt the need to supplement their income by selling their day to day lives. On the way here, Nadine called me again to let me know that someone had broken in on them, so I grabbed my whip and tazer, the only weapons I had."

Charles was on his way yet he happened to have a bull whip and a tazer with him? But hey this is the only potential mistake in seven long chapters.

Now they have caught Sydney will some one catch the hacker who effectively sold Val, Sally and Susan's lives?

i am really pleased to learn that there is going to be more about these delightful characters, i hope will we learn what happened to Susan over the weekend and that eventually she finds a suitable person to own her. i would also like to here how Surmi is getting on. Plus i, like Valerie, am concerned by the new editor of Pony Paddock she needs to delegate more (something i was not very good at doing when i used to work in the City (City of London).

Well once again thank you for agreat read.

GlosUKGlosUKover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Great story and great to catch up with the characters, i shed a tear at the sensless demise of Sir Calvin.

The editing has improved vastly in this book-thank you editor.

I realise these stories are old and u gave us a long view epilogue at the end of Valerie but another story detailing Master Charles & Nadine's nuptuals and the adoption of Valerie & Sally's baby would be great and also the ability to catch up with Fracine & Susan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous