All Comments on 'Deb Does Her Boss and I Eat Deb'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn, that sounds like fun.

While I'd be afraid she'd wake up and be pissed to learn that it was planned, I'd sure like to experience it.

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
once and then many times

A colleague of my wife fucked her and then I licked her. It was first time of many more.

I really loved the combined taste.

Today noon they fucked in front of me and then I sucked her and then him in front of her.

A cuck evolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
brings back mémoires

Great story. I had a similar experience with my wife and her co-worker. it started with her fucking him in his truck or in a motel . When she got home we would make passionate love while I slid inside her sperm slickened pussy and she would tell me how he fucked her. They eventually began coming to our house to fuck. I'd look in and watch him fucking my wife and sometimes join in. I would wait for her friend to leave and eat my wife's pussy as soon as possible. She loved sitting on my face after fucking him. It hasn't happened in about 3 years.... I really miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not the ending I'd hope for...

but the story had hot elements nonetheless. Maybe a sequel would serve up a happy cum-filled ending.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

Limpkin195Limpkin195almost 6 years ago
My fantasy

I've often fantasized about eating anothere man'should cum from a woman. This fed my fantasy. (

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I have eaten a creampie after having sex with a woman I have also watched a couple make love and then eat the creampie he left in her. I also cleaned his cock with my mouth, it was a turn on for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hot

oooh loved the story.love how the husband gets his first crampie.almost came in my pants when he took that cock in his mouth.wow wow wow

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

I loved it. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...