All Comments on 'Debbie'

by ILoveMarriedWomen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JohnnyD_70JohnnyD_70almost 6 years ago
Promissing

Three stars for now. This story can go places, but I'll just have to wait and see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One Star

One star for not staying in EC!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
It's A Read**

Meh.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Braggart and blow hard

but how I wish I was you!

dispatcher59dispatcher596 months ago

It's amazing how much married pussy there is out there, if you're open to the possibility.

You mention not being the best writer, but the several stories I've read have generally been well done, a few typing/spelling errors, but not enough to make them unreadable. That can be corrected by a good proofreading-read them over several times, you'll always find something. I read mine til I'm sick of them, and when the story is published, I always find a mistake somewhere, and wonder, how the hell did I miss that??

You might want to fill out the details in your stories a little more: physical description of the women you are having encounters with, stuff like height, approximate weight, hair color, shape/figure, bra size, etc. I realize the point is not to fixate on the stats, but it does help readers like me to envision the participants, and how they are going through the paces of getting laid.

Nicely done, stay at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILoveMarriedWomen@ILoveMarriedWomen
I was turned on to this site after spending time with college friends talking about our lives. I was encouraged to tell my tales and I hope to do that over time. All stories are actual events with names changed to protect the guilty. I am no writer so don't kill me too much...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Debbie Series Info