Debbie's Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOHHHHH! Master I belong to you! I'm your whore, your slut, your fucktoy." She wailed again as his cock slid slowly inside her, filling her. "OH FUCK ME MASTER! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She moaned over and over.

Master began a slow steady fucking of her cunt. He knew he was going to last a nice long time. He'd just emptied himself down her throat. He was going to enjoy a long hard fuck of his slut. He knew he could take it. He wondered if she could. "Look at me!" he said with authority.

Debbie's eyes flew open. There was a wild look in them. A look that no one had ever seen before, because no one had ever taken her to this extreme before.

"Squeeze your pussy for me!"

Debbie contracted her pelvic muscle as best she could. The walls of her cunt squeezed his cock as it slid in and out of her. Master smiled with satisfaction, enjoying her efforts to please him.

"Mmmmmmm! Very nice slut! But I want you to work on those muscles. That's my pussy now. I want it responding the way I want it to. Understand?"

Debbie nodded her head. "Yes sir!" she whimpered as he continued to plow her cunt.

"Good girl!"

Time stood still for the two lovers as Master fucked his slut with a steady rhythm. Debbie climaxed several more times. None of them as intense as the first one she'd been brought to. But each was satisfying in their own way, and further cemented her need of everything her Master could do to her and for her. During their session Master reached for his pants laying on the bed and retrieved the key for the cuffs. Unlocking her, he allowed her to rub her wrists as he held her legs up by the ankles.

He finally released her ankles and allowed her legs to drop beside him spread out. He laid down on top of her. He propped himself up on his left elbow as he fondled her tits with his right hand. He looked into her eyes, his head only inches above hers. There was a tenderness in them she hadn't seen before. "Damn, you are a beautiful creature!" Debbie almost came again at his words. "You belong to me now! Do you understand?"

"Yes! I understand!"

"Are you sure? I'm not sure you do!"

Debbie smiled. "I understand completely. I'm your whore now Master. How would you like me to serve you?"

Master returned her smile. "Be back here Monday morning, bright and early. Plan on spending the entire day. We'll see just how much of a whore you are."

Master dropped his head and sucked her tit in his mouth as he pounded his cock into her with a renewed intensity. Just before he felt himself about to cum he pulled out and straddled her chest. "Let's see if you know how to use those tits." Debbie took her tits in hand and wrapped them around his swelling cock. Master began a steady fucking of her tits. "Oh shit that feels good! This won't take long!" With every thrust of his cock forward Debbie licked the head.

Master leaned forward and grabbed the headboard. "Oh shit! Here it comes!" His cock exploded, spitting his seed all over her face, chin, and neck. Master grunted with each thrust. Debbie squealed like a giddy school girl as he covered her face and neck with his cream. Master finally collapsed on the bed next to his slut. "You're incredible! You really are!"

Debbie scooped up his jism with her fingers, then sucked them dry, relishing every drop of his seed.

Master looked over and laughed. "You'll be doing that a lot on Monday."

"Mmmmm! Good! I can't get enough cum!"

12