Debbie's Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhhh!" she was almost wailing now. "I'm a cum slut! A fucking pig!"

Tom got up from his seat and walked over to Debbie, bent over and ran his hand between her legs from behind. Debbie moaned at his touch as his fingers ran over her engorged clit. He pulled his hand out from between her legs and held it up for all to see. It was soaked with her juices. "Damn Jack! This bitch of yours is one wild slut! She's soaked!"

Jack just smiled. He had known for weeks that this was something Debbie would eat up like the true slut she was. The harder he'd pushed her the more she craved it. The day was turning out far better than he'd imagined it would.

Walt released her tits. "Alright you filthy whore! Suck my cock! Maybe I'll give you $10 if you do a good job. That's about all a cheap whore like you is worth!"

Debbie unbuckled his pants and pulled them down the way she did with Adam. She realized they were going to make her do everything as part of her humiliation. Before she had a chance to position herself Walt grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her face into his cock. Debbie's nostrils were filled with the odor of his body. She wondered how long it had been since he'd showered. Knowing what was expected of her she opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out and licked the length of his shaft, knowing she was about to get another face fucking.

Walt guided her head up and down as she licked and sucked the length of his shaft. "I wonder what the ladies of the church would think if they saw Miss Slut sucking cock like the dirty whore she is!" Walt laughed as he pictured some of their reactions in his head. He pulled her head to the top of his cock and shoved her mouth down the length of it. Again, Debbie gagged slightly as the head of his shaft hit the back of her throat. But she was beginning to adjust to the treatment her mouth and throat were getting. Walt commenced his own furious fucking of her mouth and throat.

Once again the room was filled with Debbie's slurping and gagging as her mouth was fucked by a man she had always loathed. What was her life going to be like after this she kept asking herself. Her jaw was getting sore from being stretched and used so roughly. And the day was just beginning. Walt's face fucking went on unrelentingly and without mercy. She could tell he was holding off for as long as possible. Finally, she heard him grunt and felt his cock swell. His fingers wrapped themselves in her hair as he grabbed her head with both hands.

"OOOHHH! FUCK!" Walt grunted loudly. His body shook, then his cock erupted in her mouth. He filled her mouth with his spunk as Debbie obediently swallowed every drop of his cream. She realized at that moment she was becoming cock hungry cum slut. She was quickly developing a taste for male cream. She loved its texture, its pungent smell and its salty flavor. Walt grunted with each ejaculation.

His hands released her head and fell to his sides. Walt sat there panting as he tried to calm his breathing. Without realizing it Debbie continued to suck on his cock, draining it of every drop she could get. The guys watched in amazement as she sucked and licked his cock, even as it began to soften.

Ted just shook his head amazed at what he was watching. "Jack! You've got one helluva slut here! I can see why you don't want to let her go. A quality slut like this is hard to come by." He leaned over and held out his hand for the chain from Walt. Walt handed him the chain as he grabbed Debbie by the chin. "I'm not done with you yet slut."

Ted pulled on the chain, directing Debbie between his legs just like the first two had. He smiled down at her. "You ever been fucked by a black cock before bitch?" he asked in his deep voice.

Just the sound of his voice made Debbie's stomach jump and cunt twitch. "No sir!" her voice sounded more like a little girl's than a woman's. Debbie knelt there trembling.

"You know what to do slut! What are you waiting for?"

Debbie took down his pants as she'd done twice before. Ted's cock sprang from his shorts as they were pulled down. Debbie stared momentarily at his massive manhood. It wasn't the biggest cock she'd ever seen. But it was a good 8" of thick black male meat. What amazed Debbie more was the size of his nutsack. It looked like a softball hanging between his legs.

Ted grinned when he saw the look on her face as she stared at his cock and balls. "Get to work slut! From what I've seen so far, you know what to do. I like having my balls sucked on. So start sucking you dirty whore." He grumbled as he pulled on her chain.

Debbie took his balls and shaft in her hands and stroked them gently. She lifted his nutsack and sucked one of his balls into her mouth, using her tongue to tease it. She then moved over to the other nut. She was rewarded with a groan of satisfaction from Ted as he lay his head back. "Mmmmmm! Damn Jack! You do have one good fucking whore here! I can see why you won't let her go! Hell, I'd question your sanity if you let her go!" He looked down and jerked her chain, like he would a dog he was walking. "OK slut! Suck on that cock for awhile!"

Debbie started working his cock, licking the length of it, fearful of what it was going to be like if he tried to shove his full manhood inside her mouth. She didn't have long to wonder. Ted grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth until his balls hit her chin. Debbie felt her stomach convulse as her body naturally wanted to spit out the object that had just invaded her throat. Ted held her there momentarily, then pulled her head off his cock. Debbie coughed and choked as her lungs gulped in as much air as they could.

"Spit on that cock slut!"

Debbie spit all the saliva her body had coughed up onto his shaft and rubbed it in with her hands. Ted then shoved her head back down on his cock again and repeated the process. After the sixth repetition Debbie's phlegm covered his cock and was running down his balls.

"Now let's see if this whore of yours knows how to use those cow tits of hers." Ted said to Jack, while staring down at Debbie. "Go on slut! Show me what you can do with those funbags!"

Still coughing from the assault on her throat, Debbie leaned forward, took his soaked cock in the valley between her tits, then squeezed them together. She began a steady humping up and down as she held his cock firmly in place between her tits.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Ted moaned his approval. "Nothing I enjoy more than watching a white slut work my cock with her tits!" He grinned down at her. "You know what they say slut? Once you've had black, there's no going back."

The other guys laughed and voiced their opinion of his overly inflated ego. "You're full of shit too!" Jack laughed.

Ted grinned at him. "Yeah I am! I'm also getting a great tit fuck from your bitch!" He turned his gaze on Debbie. "I can't wait to feel what her ass feels like wrapped around my cock. A nice tight white ass." The sloshing sound of Ted's cock being pumped between Debbie's tits was the only sound heard as the group watched in silence as she performed like the slut she'd become. "Spit on that cock slut! Need some more lube!" Ted ordered her.

Ted lasted the longest of the first three. He held off intentionally enjoying every second of this white slut's use of her tits for his pleasure. Debbie knew he was close when he started to grunt with each thrust of her tits. She squeezed them a little tighter as she milked his seed. Then without warning, "OH FUCK BITCH!" Ted yelled. His cock began spitting his milk all over Debbie's neck and tits. His first shot hit the bottom of her chin and ran down her neck. His second shot covered her neck. The rest covered her tits. Debbie now looked the part of what she knew she had become, a cum slut.

Ted wouldn't release her until she'd milked every drop of his seed from his body. Debbie continued using her tits the way she knew was expected. When Ted finally released her, she sat back on her legs and began scooping up his spunk from her neck and tits and feeding it into her mouth.

Brant and Tom each took their turn with her, filling her mouth with their cocks then cum, as they face fucked her with the same intensity as the first two guys. When Tom was finished he handed her chain back to Jack who led to back to the middle of the room, where he left her kneeling. He returned to his seat and sat down to admire his slut. Thus far it was only her mouth and tits that had been well used. Her cunt and ass were about to become the focal point of their assault.

"I hope you boys have enjoyed yourselves thus far!"

"Hell yeah!" Brant replied. "Jack, that slut of yours is worth millions!"

Jack nodded at Brant's compliment. "Did you hear that slut?" he asked Debbie. "What do you say slut?"

"Thank you sir!" Debbie replied without looking up.

"Good slut! Now gentlemen, let's take this downstairs to continue our fun!"

12