All Comments on 'Debbie's Addiction Ch. 11'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
do not ruin it like other great authors

please bring on chapter 12 and bring back stacy

findingmywayfindingmywayabout 7 years ago
Hmmm

I get this is fantasy...when I began reading this chapter I was struck by the cavalier attitude of his Uncle and no real acknowledgement of how this impacts his newphew's relationship nor if this is what his brother would want. While in the beginning he seemed to respect the women he was with. You seem to have lost this dynamic and continue to focus on his/nephew's needs. Just because you crave dominance doesn't mean you become a doormat. Yes, his father dominated his mother but there clearly was a level of respect they each other. If the son and his uncle have that same level of love and respect it isn't conveyed in the story.

But when he didn't respect her wish of not in her bed which was the room she shared with her husband and his parents room showed a total lack of respect for his parents relationship.

At no time does he even think about his girlfriend or his mother... I agree with the previous comment.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 4 years ago
Great series

Wow, I must say I loved this series of stories, especially when you had the son dominate and take his mother. I would love this to happen to me. As I read these stories I got so turned on and hard thinking about my girlfriend who loves it when I dominate her and the thoughts of bringing both her mother and my mother into our sex life. We have fanatasized about her being both her mother and my mother. She has told me she wants to have sex with both of them as I do. I told her she is to seduce both her mother and my mother who we both know are bi. She got very wet at the idea and said she can't wait to have sex with both of them and to watch me dominate both of them and I asked her if she wanted to help me dominate them and she told me she would love to help. It is supposed to happen within the next few months. I can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reminds me of my Master

I just wanted to say thank you for writing this and I really hope you continue! This is shoo similar to how my Master takes care of me, I'm still in training for a while but I love being treated like the greedy slut that I am while knowing how much my Master loves and cherishes me. And that's something you've captured perfectly here. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Maybe a scene featuring both Debbie and Stacy together next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So fucking debauched and depraved.

The whole story from chp1 to 11 fabulous. I absolutely adore cunt, eating cunt and getting totally drunk on cunt juice then plowing it with my cock. Just love making out with milfs while they make out with each other, cunt cunt and more cunt, drunk as fuck on cunt nectar. More and more of this please and soon with girl friends and daughters. Cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don’t stop

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The sex scenes are hot and the characters are well established. Revive this series! It has potential

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

YOU NEED TO CONTINUE DAMMMMIIITTT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Haizzzz here we go again when the stories getting interesting the fucking author stop this shit

encore769encore769over 1 year ago

Fantastic.....I could see myself all through the story....brought out one of my fantasies for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to get girlfriend and Renee together to pleasure Jeremy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jeremy can easily get his “big titted whore” to fuck other men to help satisfy her insatiable craving for cock. She would do it all to please him. There are more adventures about Jeremy and his very busty and very horny mom waiting to be written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

any plan for new chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES