Debbie's Addiction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy walked in, having undressed before coming upstairs. He looked around the room. He had been in this room hundreds of times over the first 18 years of his life. Now he was seeing it from a different perspective. This would be the room where he would regularly fuck his mother from this point on. This would be the room where his mother would become his slut and lover. The thought of Stacy ran through his mind wondering how she would react. Then he quickly dismissed it. 'To hell with it,' he thought. 'I won't be denied what I'm about to enjoy.' "On your back slut!" Renee obeyed without hesitation. Jeremy climbed up on the bed and positioned his head between her legs. He looked up at her wearing a devilish grin. "When I'm done with you, you will be begging me to fuck you in your bed."

He dropped his head between her legs, sucked in her clit and pussy into his mouth and began to feast on them as though he were a starving man.

Renee's back arched up and off the bed as the sensations of his mouth on her already swollen and engorged clit shot through her body like an electrical shock. She screamed with delight and need as he ate her through one orgasm after another. For the next 45 minutes Jeremy tortured her with more pleasure than she'd ever experienced as he alternated between sucking, licking and nibbling on her clit and pussy. Even his father had not driven her body to the extreme that he was.

After the first 20 minutes or so Jeremy shoved his middle finger inside her pussy and probed for her G-spot. Renee's body erupted in a new round of orgasmic pleasure as he rubbed her G-spot while he continued to eat her pussy. It was when he started this combination that she began to beg him to fuck her. She lost all self-control as he pushed her harder than she'd ever been pushed before. "OH PLEASE FUCK ME BABY!" She screamed. "PLEASE FUCK MOMMY! PLEASE BABY! YOUR MOMMY IS SUCH A DIRTY SLUT! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME! PPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSEE!" She wailed as her body shook with one long continuous orgasm. Renee thought she was going to lose her mind.

Jeremy ignored her pleas as he assaulted her pussy and senses. He just kept remembering his uncle's advice. "Pleasure a slut like she's never been pleasured before, and she'll be yours for life." Her body shook and convulsed under his manipulation. There comes a point a clit becomes almost numb from being over stimulated. He knew he had reached that point when her screams and wails became whimpers, and her body lay still except for the frequent shudder that came like and aftershock.

Renee began to sob as the emotions of what she had just been subjected to washed over her. "Oh please baby! I can't stop! Please! No more!" She whimpered.

Jeremy rolled over onto his back and lay next to her. He looked over at his mother. Tears were streaming down her face as she lay there recovering. She looked over at him expecting to see some tenderness. Instead, she saw that same domineering, lustful look that she was beginning to crave. "Get down there slut and suck that monster back to life. Then you're going to go for a nice long ride."

Renee rolled on her side and slithered down his body till her head hovered over his manhood. She stroked it lightly, caressing his balls and the length of his shaft with her fingertips. She smiled to herself when she heard Jeremy gasp with pleasure. His sighs of pleasure were like music to her ears. As it began to stir back to life she lowered her head and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Jeremy groaned his approval. She stroked his hardening shaft as she bathed his nutsack with her mouth.

Jeremy's cock slowly hardened as Renee worked her magic. She began licking the length of his shaft, spending extra time on the spot just below the helmet, that very sensitive spot. Jeremy chuckled as she tickled him with the tip of her tongue. "Oh you luscious slut!" He groaned with eyes closed. "Oooohhhh mom! You're good!"

Renee was caught off guard by his addressing her as "mom." She hesitated for a second. Then an intense feeling of love and protectiveness for this man who had captivated her heart, mind and body washed over her. She lifted her head enough to look up his body at him. "I'm glad you like baby. Your slut's going to take good care of you." She slid the length of his shaft into her mouth and began to slowly and sensuously work his cock like a big lollipop.

Jeremy laid still enjoying his mom's efforts. He knew he was going to last a long time for this round. But after a couple minutes he reached down, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off his cock. "Get up here slut! You're going for a ride!"

Renee got up and threw her leg over his body, straddling his cock. She looked down between their bodies then gasped as the head of his cock grazed over her engorged clit. She looked up his body until they were staring at each other. The eroticism of the moment wasn't lost on either of them. The baby that had grown in her womb and left it through her vagina was about invade it, plant his seed in it, and claim her as his own. Renee couldn't think of anything more intimate than what she was about to experience. Her baby was now her lover.

His manhood filled her as she lowered herself slowly. The guttural moan that came from Renee sounded more like an animal than a woman. When she was finally fully impaled on his cock she leaned forward and dug her nails into his chest, her hair falling around her face. The two lovers kept their eyes locked on each other. Renee began a small grinding motion with her pelvis trying to get more of his cock inside her.

Jeremy tucked his hands behind his head smiling up at her. He was going to make this last for as long as he could. "Stop moving! Sit still!" He ordered her.

Renee whimpered with need. She needed to be fucked, and fucked hard.

Jeremy grabbed a couple of pillows next to him and shoved them under his head. "You fed me those tits as a baby. Now I want you to feed me those tits as your lover!"

Renee cupped her right breast and lifted it as she leaned over till it was touching his mouth. Jeremy opened his mouth and took as much of the massive tit in his mouth as he could. His tongue danced over her overly sensitized nipple. Renee let out another whimper as he played with her. She could feel her need intensifying as he suckled on her. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be used hard by her new lover. Jeremy nibbled on her tit, increasing the pressure on her nipple with his teeth until Renee gasped from the pain.

Jeremy sucked and nibbled on her tit for several minutes before pulling off. "Other one!" Was all he said.

Renee fed him the other one. He tormented her with the same treatment. Without thinking she began to grind her pelvis again, losing all self-control.

His hand slid out from behind his head quickly and slapped the side of her tit. Renee yelped at the sting. "I told you to sit still slut!"

"Oh please!" She whimpered. "I need to move! Please may I?"

"Sit up!"

Renee sat back pushing her cunt down onto his cock as hard as she could.

Jeremy reached up with both hands and began to maul her tits, pinching her nipples and pulling on them. "You need to ride that cock don't you slut?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what slut?"

Renee couldn't bring herself to say 'yes sir.' She sat on his cock biting her lower lip trying not to smile.

Jeremy knew the game she was playing. He started to squeeze her nipples between his fingers until she was gasping from the pain. "Yes what slut?"

"AAAAHHHH! Yes sir!" Renee cried out.

Jeremy twisted her nipples mercilessly. "Tell me what you are!"

Renee's response was immediate as the pain shot through her body down to her spasming pussy. "AAAHHH! I'm a slut! A whore! A fucktoy!" She panted as he worked her into a frenzy.

"What are you slut?" He demanded again.

Renee knew what he wanted from her. The look on her face changed. She looked at him with a smoldering, lust-driven stare. "I'm your slut baby! Your cheap whore! Your fucking fuck-toy! I'm your cum-slut!" Her mouth opened, yet nothing came out as he pinched and twisted her nipples harder. Renee caught her breath from the wave of pain that washed over her. "Make mama your slut baby! Fill me with your cum!" She leaned into his hands just trying to get some type of movement. She was getting desperate to be fucked. "Come on baby! Make me your big titted whore! Fill me with your cum! Mama needs the new man of house to claim his slut!"

That was all Jeremy needed to hear. "Ride that cock slut! I wanna watch those tits bounce and hear you scream!"

Renee moaned as she began to bounce up and down on his cock. Her hair whipped from side to side as she worked herself into a sexual frenzy. Her tits bounced to Jeremy's enjoyment. "Oh fuck mama baby! Fuck me hard! Mama's going to cum baby!" Her breathing came in gasps as her orgasm built. "Oh baby! Mama's going to cum!" She sobbed as the emotions of the moment overtook her again. "Cumming baby! CCCUUUMMMMING!!" Her body shook and convulsed from an orgasm that was so intense she began to sob from the flood of emotions that swept over her.

Jeremy lay there enjoying the show unfolding before him. His mom's pussy was milking him unlike anything he'd ever felt with Stacy or Debbie. She rode him for another 15 minutes before he felt his orgasm building. How many times she came as she rode him, he had no idea. But that wasn't nearly as important as what was about to happen. He was about to plant his seed inside her for the first time. Something that wasn't lost on either of them. "Oh mom! I'm almost there! I'm gonna cum inside you!" He moaned.

Renee dropped on top of him and began to kiss him with the passion of a lover. "Cum for me baby! Fill me with your seed! Make me your slut baby!"

Jeremy threw his arms around her and held her tight as his cock pumped his seed inside the same womb he came from. For several minutes the two lovers convulsed and grunted together as they satisfied each other's needs and cravings.

Renee finally collapsed on his body. Both lay there holding the other as they calmed down from their sexual high. Jeremy stroked her hair as they enjoyed the after-glow of their sexual intimacy. "I love you mom!"

Renee smiled as she lay with her head next to his. "Mmmmmm!" She purred. "I love you too baby!"

He held her tight staring up at the ceiling. "I know you're still mom!" He paused. "But you're my slut now too! Don't know how that's going to work out. But you're not getting out of that one!"

Renee chuckled as she lay with her face buried in his neck. "I don't want it any other way now! We'll work it out! Are you done with your slut for the day now?"

Now Jeremy chuckled. "Hell no! I'm just getting started. We have a couple hours before lunch time yet."

12