Debbie's Defloration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren walked slowly through to the kitchen, looking left and right as if surveying the damage. Although I had known him through my group of friends for several years, I realised that this was the first time he had actually been in my house.

The second time, I corrected myself; last night would have been the first.

"It doesn't look too bad," he said eventually. "From what Izzy said I was expecting much worse. We can have this fixed in an hour or so."

I didn't tell him I had already spent a good two hours tidying. We entered the kitchen and he accepted my offer of a Coke. As I handed it to him he was looking intently at the display of flowers and the card lying alongside.

He raised his eyes to mine and for a moment, those huge black pupils made my knees go weak.

A conversation had to take place but how on earth do you start it? I couldn't just blurt out the question 'did you fuck me last night, I can't remember?'

"Darren I..."

"Debbie..."

We had both started talking at exactly the same time. We both stopped, looked at each other then laughed, glad of an excuse to break the tension.

"You first," I smiled.

"No you go first," he smiled back.

There was a long pause; I took a deep breath and began.

"I know it's a really weak thing to say and I know it sounds like an excuse but I was really drunk last night."

"I know. I was pretty wazzoed too and..."

"I mean," I interrupted. "I mean I really can't remember anything that happened later on."

He looked at me sceptically.

"Come on Debbie. It's normal to have regrets afterwards but you don't expect me to believe you can't remember anything that we did!"

"It's true!" I insisted, my voice rising in volume. "I really can't remember! I can't remember you arriving; I can't even remember the others leaving."

"Debs you've got to be kidding..."

I was beginning to get really distressed now. Tears were beginning to run down my cheeks.

"It's TRUE! I CAN'T!"

The tears were flowing fast now, my eyes stinging, my chest heaving.

"You've GOT to believe me. I can't remember even seeing you. And I really, really can't remember what... what we did at all!"

Eventually my emotion must have convinced him because his voice changed. Darren took my hands in his and held them until they stopped shaking.

"Come here Debs!"

His voice was soft and low as he pulled my trembling body against his and held me close. My face was pressed against his muscular chest as his strong arms encircled me.

"Shhh! Shhh!" he hissed as he held me tightly, my body still shaking with emotion. "It's all right, Debs. It's all going to be okay."

He held me tightly for a long time, our bodies rocking back and forth as my trembling slowly faded. I felt Darren's breath on my cheek, his nose nuzzling my hair, his large hands stroking my back and arms.

It felt reassuring.

Eventually he spoke in a low, soft voice that melted my insides.

"You really can't remember?"

I shook my head, my nose and eyes weeping onto his short.

"Not after the take-away food arrived. Nothing."

"You poor thing," he whispered and hugged me again. "I'm so sorry. You really don't remember my arriving? Anything that happened then?"

"No. Not until I saw your flowers and checked myself... down there..."

I was beginning to cry again. Darren must have felt my emotion building because he hugged me tightly again and whispered sweet but reassuring nothings in my ear. I felt his hands on my body again, stroking my shoulders, back and sides but this time moving lower onto my rather ample buttocks.

"We were both a bit drunk," he said quietly. "If I hadn't been drunk too then I might have been more... more sensitive."

At least he was being sensitive now, I thought. At least having taken my cherry he wasn't going to dump me like so many of my friends had been dumped. And it felt so good being wrapped in his strong arms; so reassuring to feel his hands on my body.

Perhaps I was important to him after all, not just another trophy to hang on his bedroom wall; another notch on his belt.

"Would you like me to tell you?" he asked. "About last night? I mean, if it won't upset you too much..."

"Please," I mumbled gratefully. "I need to know."

I was absolutely sure it would upset me; how could it not upset me but I knew I wouldn't be able to rest until I knew how it had all happened. How could I go through life not knowing how I had lost my virginity?

"Shall we sit down?" he grinned at me. "My back's beginning to ache."

"Okay," I grinned back wanly.

Being so much shorter than Darren the poor boy had been stooping to hug me; of course his back was hurting.

"Would you like another drink?" I asked.

"Thanks."

I took two more cans of Coke from the fridge. We popped them then went through to the lounge where we sat side by side on the sofa. To my horror there was a small dark stain on the cushion near where Darren perched. He put his can on the low coffee table and took my hands in his. I felt reassured again and struck by just how handsome and sensitive this boy actually was.

Despite all I had heard about his ruthlessness, in reality he was a sweet, caring person.

"Well, as you know I wasn't invited to the party," he began.

"Darren I..." I started to apologise but he squeezed my hand.

"I'm just kidding Debs," he grinned again. "It was your groups of friends, not mine. Any anyway it might have been embarrassing given who was going to be there."

I was sure it would have been. Darren had notched up at least three of my close friends on his conquest belt; a belt to which my name had just been added. For some reason, sitting there with this drop-dead-gorgeous boy holding my hands, joining his list of conquests made me feel strangely proud rather than ashamed.

But he was still talking.

"I was really surprised when you called me."

"I called you?" I asked, wondering where my mobile phone was.

"Yes. Very late, and on the landline too," he added. "That's what surprised me most."

"What did I say?"

"Well your voice was a bit slurred but I'd been out for a few pints too so I suppose I didn't think much of it. You said that you were having a party and it was ending and your friend Izzy wished you'd invited me."

This was at least plausible; Izzy's cherry was also on Darren's trophy belt and I knew she still carried a torch for him. It would have been very much in character for a drunken Izzy to try and get me to ask Darren round in the hope of getting with him again.

"And you came here straight away?"

"I tried to, but I'd already had too much to drink to take the car and I didn't have the money for a taxi so I came on my bike. This took much longer so by the time I got here, Izzy must have given up on me because they'd all gone and you were on your own."

This sounded very plausible too. It would have been a longish ride from Darren's house to mine and the gang weren't known for their patience, especially with a drunk, love-sick Izzy amongst them.

"You were surprised when I arrived but seemed pleased to see me. You asked me in anyway. I could see the place was a mess but you brought me a beer and we started chatting. I'd never really had a chance to talk to you on your own before; I was really surprised how we seemed to get on so well right from the start."

I smiled, flattered although that level of self-confidence didn't sound like me at all. Still, Darren had come back to see me and was still there holding my hands as we talked so maybe after a few drinks I was more lively, more confident.

"We sat in the lounge, drank beer and wine and talked for ages. I couldn't believe how well we were getting on and," he blushed. "And how much I was beginning to fancy you."

I blushed pink; this was pushing credibility a bit far. For a boy who had bedded most of the school's hottest girls to fancy a short, plump virgin like me was pushing my ability to believe.

But maybe, I told myself, if I was the only female option available, his judgement might have been distorted.

"Darren..." I protested weakly.

"It's true Debs! I really fancied you. I still do!"

He released my hands and placed his palms on my bare knees, stroking them and my bare lower thighs as he continued. His voice was low, smooth and almost hypnotic as he continued.

"We were both pretty drunk by then. You started to ask me about Izzy; had I really taken her cherry and did I want to go out with her because she still fancied me?"

I giggled, embarrassed. "Well, she does. And what did you tell me?"

It was Darren's turn to look embarrassed and I liked him even more.

"Well, if you must know, I said that yes I was her first but I wasn't sure she and I would be good together."

"Why?"

"She's very pretty but I've seen her at parties. I'm not sure she'd manage not to get off with other boys if I wasn't around."

"That's a bit rich coming from you," I said. "What about your reputation?"

Darren looked hurt.

"I've been with a lot of girls, true," he said frowning. "But they've all just been a bit of fun. I've never cheated on a long term steady girlfriend. I've not really had one anyway."

"Am I just a bit of fun then?" I asked, feeling a little angry at this self-justification.

"It's what you said you wanted me to do last night," he protested.

"I did?" I was amazed.

Had I really asked him to take my cherry as a one-night stand? It didn't sound like me and yet he was gorgeous and I was busted. If he'd forced me, surely he wouldn't have sent flowers and come round to see me afterwards.

Yet there he was, sitting next to me on the sofa, stroking my thigh.

"You started apologising for Izzy not being there. You said I must have been expecting to get at least a good fuck from her even if I didn't want a long term relationship."

That sounded likely too; once her virginity had gone, I had to admit that my best friend had become something of a pushover, especially after a few drinks. Although I loved her to bits, I didn't approve of her morals in that respect. If Darren had shown up, she would have dropped her knickers for him without a qualm, relationship or no relationship.

"I suppose I had expected it and was disappointed. That's certainly what you thought because you asked me if you would do instead."

"What?"

"I know! I couldn't believe it!"

"I asked you to have sex with me?"

"That's right. You said it was about time you learned what it was all about."

"Jesus!"

"What can I say? Okay we were both drunk but you really seemed serious."

"Oh my God!"

"You knew I was a virgin?"

"I'd heard the rumours but you can't believe everything you hear. I thought perhaps you'd already done it on the quiet without anyone knowing. I didn't know it was your first time for certain until... well, until I felt the evidence inside you."

A silence fell. My head was spinning; I had expected to hear how the experienced Darren had expertly seduced innocent me; it hadn't even entered my mind that I might have offered myself to him.

"Debbie? Are you okay?" he asked anxiously.

"I... I think so," I replied uncertainly.

"So we did it," he continued.

"Where?" I asked still stunned.

"Right here on the sofa," he replied. "Then again in your bedroom."

"Twice?" I was aghast.

He nodded.

"We tried for a third time but you fell asleep on me. That's when I left you to sleep it off."

There was another silence while I tried to digest all this terrible information.

"Couldn't you tell it had happened?" he eventually asked.

I blushed.

"Well, yes there was... some stuff... down there. Quite a lot of it in fact."

This time it was Darren's turn to blush. Suddenly something occurred to me.

"Why did you cum inside me? Why didn't you use a condom," I was getting emotional now. "You might have got me pregnant!"

"Debbie please!" he begged. "We were both drunk. I didn't have any condoms with me - Izzy's on the pill so I didn't need them with her. Besides when I asked if you wanted me to pull out you said you wanted me to cum inside you; that you wanted to know what the whole thing really felt like."

This was a Debbie I really didn't recognise; but then I didn't recognise the Debbie who would offer herself to a boy either.

"I suppose I thought you were on the pill too, or maybe I didn't think at all. It's only afterwards that you told me you weren't protected. That's why I brought these."

Releasing my upper thigh for a moment, he fumbled in his back pocket and pulled out a small cardboard box.

"Morning after pills like I promised," he said quietly. "I stole them from my sister's room. You take two today and two tomorrow."

I stared at the box, wondering how on earth I had got myself into this position. Was a tiny baby already growing inside me?

There was a third long silence before Darren spoke once again.

"Don't you want to know how it was?" he asked. "You know everything else."

I blushed. In my naivete I hadn't even thought to ask whether Darren had enjoyed it; whether I had enjoyed it too. Had my first ever sex been good sex? I couldn't imagine it would have been but Darren seemed keen to tell me.

"Well... what was it like?" I asked, my tummy alive with nerves.

He paused for effect then smiled broadly, his hand back on my thigh, pleasantly caressing me underneath my skirt.

"Debbie it was amazing! You were amazing. If I hadn't felt your hymen break I would never have believed it was your first time."

I was blushing like a beetroot now.

"You were exciting, energetic; adventurous! And you've got a pussy like a fist - really tight, really deep. And how did you know to work your pelvic floor like that? It was so fucking good Debs!"

My eyes were open wide but I couldn't look him in the face. My ears couldn't believe all he was saying.

"I've never known anyone be like that their first time. If I'd known you would be so good I'd have..."

He seemed to realise he was about to go too far and slowed to a stop.

"Well, I'd have got to know you better a long time ago," he finally and calmly said.

I sat for a moment, my head spinning. Me, a great lay? Stupid, naive, virginal me good enough in bed to get all this praise from the school's most experienced seducer?

"I... I don't know what to say," I whispered, staring down at my chubby legs in embarrassment.

Darren's hand was now high up under my skirt, his fingers gently stroking the insides of my thighs.

"You really, really can't remember any of this?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"No. Nothing until I woke up this morning."

"You poor thing!"

Darren's voice was soft and genuinely concerned. I felt his left arm go round my shoulders as he drew my body towards his own. At the same time his right hand slipped the last few inched up my skirt until his fingertips were pressed against my cotton-covered vulva.

It felt very strange but very pleasant.

"Do you hate me?" he asked.

"NO!" I exclaimed. "Of course I don't. You're being so good about it all I just..."

"Just can't believe it's all happened?"

I shook my head.

"No I can't."

He seemed to think for a moment then looked me straight in the eye.

"Would you like me to tell you more details? Or would that be too embarrassing?"

"I don't know," I mumbled, confused.

Darren's hand between my legs was sending strange, unfamiliar sensations through my body.

"But you'd like to know?"

I nodded again.

"What if... well, what if we do it again, now?"

"What?"

"What if I show you what we did? What if I try and do now exactly what we did last night?"

"Darren!"

"You're not drunk now are you? You're not afraid? If I really try and remember everything we did you'll at least know how your first time happened. Everyone should remember their first time."

"But..."

"What have you got to lose? You're already busted; you're going to take the morning after pills anyway. You might as well let yourself go and enjoy properly what you enjoyed last night only this time you'll remember it all."

Despite his smooth, seductive voice, something inside me was ringing a warning bell. Something wasn't quite right. But the touch of his fingers between my thighs was making me feel strange; no boy had ever touched me there before and my body was beginning to do things outside of my control.

"Do you really want to go through life not knowing how you lost your virginity?"

I sighed; the logic was impeccable. He was right; what did I have to lose? And I really was curious!

"And you really want to...do it with me again?" I whispered.

"Do I really want to have sex with you again? Do I want to feel that incredible pussy of yours around my cock again? Jesus Debs; I'd kill for the chance of sleeping with you one more time."

There was no mistaking the sincerity of his desire. For the first time in my life, a boy really, genuinely wanted me; wanted me sexually and wanted me badly.

And it wasn't just any boy who wanted me. It was Darren Clarke; the boy who had had everyone who was singing my sexual praises. He had had me once but wanted me again.

How good did that make me feel? His fingers stroked and stroked my vulva through my panties and I could feel myself weakening - or was it strength disguised as weakness? From the way my body was behaving, the new feelings in my lower belly, it wanted him too.

"What if we begin and you tell me if you feel uncomfortable; tell me if you want me to stop."

The warning bells still rang but were drowned out by the rush of desire that washed over me.

"Please..." I mumbled.

"So I began by stroking your leg as we talked, a bit like I'm doing now," he said softly.

He was indeed stroking my leg; it felt very good. His fingers were warm and his palm smooth as it caressed my knee then slipped down to stroke the inside of my thigh. Very few boys had touched me there; none had touched me so delicately and sensitively.

"And we started kissing too."

Kissing was something I did know about; I raised my face to his and our lips touched. For me it was electric, the warmth of his mouth on mine, his slightly dry lips on my moist flesh. He pressed his mouth more firmly against mine and I felt his tongue working its way between my lips, prising my teeth apart.

I didn't resist, my mouth simply fell open. Darren's tongue plunged into it, seeking my own and finding it. Our two tongues writhed over each other like snakes in a cave, our lips pressed hard together, sliding over each other, mouths wide open.

I felt a large, firm hand on my left boob, squeezing it, kneading it through my top. My boobs had always been sensitive but knowing it was being fondled by the boy whose cock had been inside my body made the sensations even more intense. My nipples hardened instantly and for a long time I felt his hands passing from one large, fleshy globe to the other and back, toying with my nipples through my top.

For a moment our lips parted and I felt his hands by my waist. Then my top was being raised over my face and head before being cast aside. My over-sized bra followed swiftly then our lips clashed again but this time Darren's hands were on my bare flesh, kneading my boobs even more firmly, his hot hands playing with my nipples, crushing their large, hard teats between his fingers.

My tummy was churning; the sensations flowing from my boobs into my chest and belly were out of this world. Although my breasts were no strangers to boys' hands, no boy had ever made me feel like this; sexy, wanted, needing more.

Darren's hand returned to my thigh and rose rapidly up my skirt, reaching my panties before I understood what was happening. Instinctively I tried to close my legs to keep his fingers out but it was futile; he was far too skilled, far too insistent and my resolve was far too weak.