Debbie's Defloration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If this boy had already had his cock inside my vagina, I had few secrets left to hide - even if I couldn't remember any of it.

"Do you like this?" he asked. I moaned and nodded. "I thought you would; you certainly liked it last night, especially when my hand slipped inside your panties."

He suited the action to the words; before I realised it, his fingers had slipped under the elasticated legs of my knickers and were on my bare vulva. Whatever had happened the previous night, I had never felt a boy's hands on my vulva before, panties or no panties.

Again my first instinct was to close my knees tightly and keep him out but I fought against this. I apparently had no secrets from this boy - this gorgeous boy, I corrected myself. If I really had spent the night with my vagina and womb filled with his sperm, being shy with him now really would be closing the door after the horse had bolted.

Besides, it felt nice - really nice. I forced my legs to relax and felt his hand slide a little higher up until one of his fingers was stroking my slit. I was being fingered; for the first time in my conscious life, a boy was playing with my vulva.

"You really seemed to like being touched down there," he continued, his fingertips lightly toying with my dampening flesh.

I was sure he as right; I really liked it now too. My breathing had become deeper and louder as his fingers began to pull my knickers away from my vulva.

"Lift up," he whispered in my ear.

I raised my bottom slightly and felt my knickers being drawn over my buttocks and down my legs. The elastic was tight around my chubby thighs and again I had to stop myself closing my knees but a moment later my knickers were around my ankles. Darren's tongue re-entered my mouth, his hand easily parted my thighs and I felt the heat of his palm against my weeping vulva.

It was amazing! Absolutely amazing but before I could adjust to the first conscious touch of a boy's hand on my most private parts, I felt his fingers begin to explore my vulva.

My whole body shook as hidden by my skirt, Darren's long middle finger was drawn the full length of my slit from its base, across my formerly virgin entrance to my rather oversized and extremely sensitive clitoris.

My body bucked in shock. He did it again, I bucked again.

Then my world turned to a sea of pleasure as for the first time in my conscious life I let a boy expertly finger me. It was simply unbelievable. From my anus to my clitoris, my whole vulva came alive with a tingling, burning sensation that took all the strength from my legs and made my tummy fill with a hot glow that grew more and more intense.

I gasped aloud as a finger was pressed a short way into my vagina then squealed as it came to an abrupt halt. Before I could make head or tail of the new intrusion, I felt a second finger slip alongside pushing deep and twisting from left to right, stretching my entrance tightly.

Nothing, not even my own fingers had made me feel like this. A wall of pleasure was rising over me. I dimly wondered how something that felt as amazing as this could possibly have happened to me without leaving any memory at all but the thought was immediately forced from my mind when Darren's fingers slid back the hood of my clitoris and exposed my hard nub.

The first orgasm that a boy had given me hit like a freight train. My body bucked against his hand, out of my control. For a moment I wasn't sure whether it was pleasure or pain; it frightened me all the same.

"Oh my God!"

I had never dreamed that such feelings could exist.

"Are you okay Debs? You want to stop?"

Unable to speak, I shook my head wildly; I did NOT want it to stop.

Encouraged, Darren's fingers moved faster and faster on my clitoris, then dipped into my vagina, then returned to my swollen nub and another wave of climax hit me hard.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh wow! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Darren worked my vulva with an expertise that amazed me. My body responded in the only way it knew; the air filled with the unfamiliar smell of flowing female juices and the wet, slopping sounds of active fingers in copious lubrication.

"No please... don't stop..." I protested as his finger left my groin and an emptiness began to fill me.

Darren just smiled. His hands were at his waist and I heard the sound of a metal buckle being unfastened.

"It's time, Debbie. Relax, it'll all be okay."

My body shaking, I didn't even think of resisting as he lowered me to the sofa and raised my skirt above my waist. The next thing I knew, strong hands had parted my chubby thighs, exposing my over-sensitised, soaking wet vulva to his full gaze.

To my shame my instincts didn't even suggest hiding my femininity from him. It would have been no use anyway because in the blink of an eye his body was between my thighs, his chest over my exposed boobs, his handsome face inches above mine; his body supported on his left arm.

I looked down between my legs and gulped. There it was; the erect penis that, only hours ago had broken my hymen and taken my virginity; the erect penis that I so badly wanted to feel in my body.

It was huge; long, thick and with a head that looked purple. And he was directing it towards my vagina!

"Please... please be gentle," I whispered. "It's so big!"

"You'll be okay," he said reassuringly. "You had it all inside you last night."

"I suppose so," I murmured.

"It might still hurt a bit at the start," he added. "But that will soon go and you'll enjoy it. Again."

I closed my eyes and felt the smooth head of his cock being rubbed up and down my slit. I could almost hear my heart thumping on my chest. It felt so big and so frightening; if I hadn't known that it had already been inside me at least twice I'm sure I would have chickened out.

But I didn't. I just lay there and tried to relax.

The rubbing stopped; I felt the big, smooth something parting my inner lips and beginning to enter me. I winced; it was stretching me tightly and yet it had only just begun.

"Does it hurt?" Darren's voice was soft and caring.

I nodded.

"Try and bear it. The pain won't last long," he said. I believed him.

He pushed a little harder and the pain grew stronger, my body being stretched tightly around his thickening shaft. I winced again and bit my lip, my fingers grasping the sofa cushion and squeezing it.

How in God's name could I have gone through this the previous night and not remembered it? It would have been worse too, being my first time. Just how much had I drunk?

I felt Darren press harder.

"Ouch!"

There was a sudden sharp pain that made me gasp. He paused and I opened my eyes to see his big brown pupils staring down at me. Then a grimace crossed his face and he thrust a second time. This thrust was harder and the pain sharper. I gasped again.

"Owww!"

A look of determination crossed his handsome face followed by a split second of anger across his brow. Then his muscles flexed, his shoulders bunched and his hips were thrust forward sharply, driving his hard cock into my vagina.

"Yeow!"

The pain was agonising; sharp and hard. I yelped in alarm but he didn't stop. Again he thrust, harder still. Again I yelped. Then his whole body seemed to flex and with a grunt the muscles of his thighs and belly bunched tightly and he drove his cock firmly into my wounded body.

"JESUS!"

A bolt of sharp, intense pain flashed through me, soaring in intensity, depriving me of breath then without warning, something inside me seemed to yield, there was a last agonising bolt of pain... and Darren Clarke's dark, erect penis sank into my vagina.

I thought my eyes would burst out of my head as his cock penetrated my flesh. It felt huge; massive, filling me unbearably. I squealed aloud!

"Ah! Ah! Oh God it hurts. Oh God, it hurts!"

"It's okay Debs. Try and bear it. It will pass, I promise!"

"Please... enough. It's too big."

"Try and relax. You'll get used to it."

I was panting, my breath coming in big gulps. I felt Darren draw himself back; for a moment a feeling of release passed through my vagina and my lower belly. Then he thrust forward again, this time plunging much deeper into my body.

"Jesus! Slowly! Go slow. Please!"

My hands had flown to his hips as if trying to push him away or at least slow his progress but it was useless; Darren was much too strong. I dimly thought that, if his cock had been inside me before, I should be able to take it now.

And I could, if only it didn't hurt so much!

"I promise. I'll go slowly!" his voice was harder now but still reassuring.

Again he pulled back, again he thrust forward but now instead of big, strong thrusts he began to saw back and forth in small, softer strokes, each one going slightly deeper than the last, penetrating my tight, over-stretched vagina until finally I felt his hips pressing against my inner thighs and his thick base stretching my entrance painfully wide. He was inside me; all of him.

Darren paused, looking down on me. There was a look of pleasure; even triumph on his face.

I stared up again into his handsome countenance, my chest heaving, my belly tight and so, so full. The pain in my hips and vulva was sharp and strong but with it was a new overtone of... something else; something more than pain.

"That's all of me," he smiled, wiggling his hips.

I felt the huge creature inside me moving deep within my belly. A wave of nausea passed over me but with it came a strange thrill.

"Are you okay now?" he asked, his eyes even softer and darker.

I nodded but still couldn't speak.

And then he started to fuck me, drawing himself back slowly until only his head was within my body then thrusting back into me in long, slow strokes.

Ssssslap!

"Owww!"

I gasped again as he bottomed out in my vagina and his hips struck my inner thighs.

"Good girl Debs! You can handle it!"

Ssssslap!

He did it again, and again.

Sssslap! Sssslap!

"Aaah! Aaah!"

"Good girl! Good girl!"

The pace of his thrusting grew faster, the slapping louder but I could already feel the pain reducing.

Shhlap! Shhlap! Shhlap!

My body began to protect itself against this onslaught, lubricating for all it was worth. The sound of the slapping grew wetter and sharper and the pain fell away rapidly to be replaced with a strange, disconcerting but distinctly pleasurable feeling I had never felt before.

Shhlap! Shhlap! Shhlap!

"Oh fuck! Debs you feel so good! So wet!"

The tone of honest pleasure in Darren's voice made me feel strangely good, though my body felt full, invaded, stretched beyond belief. The entrance to my vagina felt sore already; Darren's wiry pubic hair grating across my slit every time he bottomed out within me. There was pain all round but it was decreasing and the strange new feeling was growing.

"Ohhh!"

Shhlap! Shhlap! Shhlap!

The sound of a moaning voice filled the room; it took a moment to realise that it was my own. I looked again at my lover; at the look of determination on his face as his body slammed into mine, driving his erection deep into my body over and over again. Each collision sending ripples through the folds of excess flesh on my stomach and making my huge boobs wobble grotesquely.

But he didn't seem to care.

Shhlap! Shhlap! Shhlap!

"Fuck Debs; you're so fucking tight!"

Darren was growling now, his face close to mine. He bent low and kissed my lips hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth as hard as his cock was thrust into my vagina. His muscular chest crushed my fat boobs, his flat tummy pressed against my chubby belly.

"So fucking TIGHT!"

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

The moaning female voice could only be mine but I hardly recognised it.

Shhlap! Shhlap! Shhlap! Shhlap! Shhlap! Shhlap!

The speed of his thrusting grew faster, then faster still.

Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap!

"Aaaaahhhh!"

My voice rose in volume as a hot wave began to ripple out from my battered vulva, into my belly and down my thighs.

"NnnnnnGGGHHHH!" Darren responded.

Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap!

"Grrrrggghhhh!"

Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap-Shhlap!

And then it happened. Despite the previous night, I had never seen a boy reach a proper climax before. The few hand jobs I had delivered had been short and had resulted only in a sticky mess falling all over our clothes.

This time, with Darren's face only inches above mine, I could see every change, every nuance in his expression as his climax rushed in on him and he began to cum in me.

It was truly frightening; Darren's expression changed from one of pleasure to one of fear then to one of anger before finally breaking into a terrible grimace as his thrusts reached a new, painful intensity, driving me bodily up the sofa's cushions until my head was crushed against the chair's arm and I could go no further.

Deep in my body I felt the end of his cock swell, rasping against my insides before the rhythm of his powerful thrusts broke completely and his body slammed wildly into mine, his cock throbbing and pulsing within me and I understood what was happening.

Darren Clarke was ejaculating inside me; his body filling mine with semen.

My mind pictured the pale sticky fluid cascading from the tip of his cock and spurting against my cervix as he came and came. The wild thrusts seemed to last forever, his body twisting and contorting, his cock still buried deep in my chubby body until finally, the throbbing slowed to a halt and we lay on the sofa, Darren's body heavily on top of mine.

We gazed into each other's eyes, panting, bewildered.

"Wow, Debbie!" Darren's voice was breathy and shaky. "That was amazing! You're so fucking good! So fucking good!"

Although this was unquestionably a compliment I couldn't speak. My mind was spinning from the onslaught I had endured and enjoyed.

It had been the first sexual encounter I had any memory of.

It had been painful - very painful at first.

It had been embarrassing how my body had behaved, then it had felt amazing.

It had been a simply unbelievable experience.

In a short while I felt Darren's erection subsiding inside me. After feeling so very full and having endured so many thrusts, it left me feeling empty. I could feel small tears beginning to form in my eyes.

To his eternal credit and counter to everything I was expecting, Darren recognised the emotional whirlwind surrounding me and rolled onto the sofa alongside, pulling his softening cock from my body as he moved.

I winced as his body left mine but he took me in his arms and hugged me close as I began to tremble and shake with the strength of my emotions.

"It's okay!! It's okay," he whispered into my hair as the tears began to roll down my cheeks.

Whatever had happened the previous night, my virginity was now well and truly gone!

***

It took a good half hour of trembling and shaking while Darren cuddled me on the sofa before I felt calm enough to even try and stand up. My whole body and brain were reeling from the shock, pain and pleasure of my first real, penetrative sex.

Well, the first I had any memory of. My actual defloration had apparently taken place late the previous evening but I had been too drunk to remember anything about it at all.

Eventually nature demanded that I pay a visit to the bathroom so Darren, my new lover helped me to my feet. I was very unsteady; my knees were still shaky, my tummy was tight and my vulva very sore.

My upper thighs and pubic hair were wet and sticky too; there was far more mess and soreness than had been there when I had woken that morning to discover I was no longer a virgin but that wasn't uppermost in my mind.

At first Darren and I were awkward and embarrassed with each other. Both of us looked absurd and ashamed. Though still gorgeous, Darren was wearing only his shirt and socks, his long, dark, flaccid penis dangling ridiculously between his strong hairy legs. I looked no better, standing only in my rumpled, over-tight skirt; my top, bra and knickers having been cast aside long ago.

I was very aware of my naked, oversized boobs and rather flabby tummy but there was no way to conceal my shame. Besides, I told myself, fact that Darren had fancied me enough to come back and take me a second time must mean he didn't find my chubby body entirely repulsive.

We pulled our clothes back on with some difficulty and in near-silence. I felt messy and dirty under my used knickers and bra and I'm sure Darren felt the same. My smelly juices had been all over his lower belly and of course, on his flaccid cock.

"I'll be back in a minute," I eventually said, eager to ease the discomfort in my bladder. "Would you like another drink?"

"Please," he replied.

Glad of the escape I slipped into the downstairs toilet, sat down and released the pressure in my belly, the comforting hiss bringing with it considerable relief and giving me a chance to gather my thoughts.

What on earth did a girl say to the man who has just deflowered her? My entire sexual history had taken place over little more than the last twelve hours so I had no clue how to react or how to behave. My head, my body and my heart were all in a muddle, sending different messages at different times to different parts of me.

My head told me that I had just become another notch on Darren's belt; that having conquered the 'last virgin in the class' he would do to me what he had done to his other victims and leave at the first practical opportunity.

My heart told me that to have made me feel so good, this wonderful boy must have deep feelings for me; that I must be something special - different from all those other girls and that it was alright for me to fall in love with him, marry him and have his babies.

After all, I might actually have one growing inside me already.

My body told me that it had been badly abused, my hymen torn, my vagina repeatedly and violently penetrated, my legs parted so wide that my hips ached and my boobs half bruised from too much fondling.

It also told me that it wanted to feel the same again and as soon as possible!

Taking a deep breath I pulled my knickers back up, my skirt down, adjusted my top over my boobs then went into the kitchen, emerging with a can of Coke and a bottle of beer.

When I returned to the lounge I found Darren fiddling with his smartphone. He put it back in his pocket as soon as he saw me, accepted the beer, popped it open and took a long draught.

The sight of his tall dark body and handsome face took my breath away but also shook any confidence I had gathered while in the toilet. A wave of emotion surged through me. I simply didn't know what to say; what can a girl say to the boy who has just given her the first real sexual experience of her life?

I metaphorically slapped my own face and tried to listen to my brain rather than my heart.

Get real Deborah! You're a short, overweight, gullible girl who dropped her knickers too easily.

He's a drop-dead-gorgeous Don Juan who's had everyone.

He's fucked you but that's as far as it's going to go. There is simply no future in it

Even in my post-coital euphoria I wasn't stupid enough to imagine Darren would see me as anything but another conquest. I knew I was never going to be his girlfriend but strangely, at that moment I didn't really mind.

"How do you feel now?" he eventually asked when half the beer had disappeared.

"I'm not sure," I replied honestly. "I ache all over and I'm very sore."

"But did you enjoy it?" he asked as if really wanting to know.

"Very much," I replied, trying to remain composed but feeling it slipping.

"The more you do it, the better it gets," he smiled enthusiastically.

"I... I hope so," I replied.

To my shame I realised that I really wanted to this find out - and that I really wanted Darren to be the boy who showed me.