All Comments on 'Debbie's Ordeal'

by misteraddict

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Would our life ever be the same again?

To begin with they must have had a house that interested the three rapist. They only came to rob not rape. Hopefully their lives will not be the same again. Now the writer has to let us know that the wife has a black baby and there must have been money or the robbers would not have bothered with them. Ever hear of a shack being robbed.

It wouldn't have helped if the wimp husband had went to investigate. he was hoplessly inadequate anyway. If I had money then I would have had the home secure. I would have had a gun in easy reach and I would have used it. No dumb shits never learn..more power to the rapist robbers..Hope they enjoyed the wife's cunt. Next story should be about Debbie looking elsewhere to get the cock she found out that exist beaside her husband's two inches..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Only one way

There is but one way to live normally, hunt them down and bring them to real justice. Skin them alive, cut their cocks off and shove them in their mouths. Better yet, catch them, kill their families as they watch, then torture them to death. Either way, a lot of blood has to be spilled. Shrinks can't fix this. The sword of the dark lord can. Do you have the stomach for it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Continue

This story was incomplete, please continue it. Debbie and her husband need to talk with each other about what happened and their reactions to it, her cumming and him being turned on despite the circumstances. I think that the husband and wife need to come to terms with their reactions with love and support for each other, especially since there was force with weapons involved this first time. When the one thief stated that she belonged to them I think this initiated the idea of the wife ultimately being owned by a dominant man other than her loving husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More or Revenge

Though it was rape she responded. Does she suddenly want more of the same? Does she suddenly crave more and wants rough sex to satisfy her needs? Does the husband seek out the three and get his revenge? Does he get revenge and she continues to want group sex with strangers? Too many unanswered questions. They need to talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This was good

Bring back the crims when the husband isn't there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Never Be The Same?

I take it that nine months later they became parents. Wonder if the baby was black or white.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
dumb ass people like these deserve to be

raped. Hey NO POLICE? NO MORNING AFTER PILL? What kind of idiots do you take us for...I will not read your shit again...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Writing

Suggest aseque; a year later when they are talking about they ordeal of that night as they tend their 3 month old baby she just couldn't give up after carrying it nine months in her body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Development

I applaud the type of story you've written; its a growing genre and needs more talent like yours.

However, for western intellect the development needs to be more believable--or at least the suspension of disbelief needs to be more tempting.

Darkwanderer has material much akin to this if you want material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's a story

and because it's a story I admit to enjoying it. That's the beauty of fiction. It allows you to enjoy things that would revolt one if they really happened. I liked the reality of the story in that the woman wasn't a dazzling beauty like too many of the females are in literotica stories. She's small breasted and not only has a hairy cunt but hair under her arms as well. Bravo.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Well told story

The fact of women getting orgasms against their own will during rape is interesting. I wished this story had continued with hubby and wife talking about it and learning to live with it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

not a lot exept a sick mind must have thought it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous