Deb's Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How was that, honey?” She cooed

“Fantastic babe,” Mark replied with breaths he still had not calmed.

Linda retrieved the hand towel lain next to her robe. She lifted one small foot and placed it on the couch, as she wiped away the semen Mark had flooded her womb with. Tossing the towel under an end table. With a gentle shove from her hand, letting me know her intentions, she pushed me back to a laying position on the couch. Gracefully placing her small five foot frame onto my six foot three body. Her head rested upon my chest, as she squirmed, rubbed her flesh against mine. Soft coos arose from her lips as she did so. Taking my hand she pulled, we switched positions. Now, between her legs, spread far apart I laid. Her hand reached down between us, guiding my member to her wet moist opening. Linda squirmed down onto the head, as I teasingly pulled slightly away as she did so.

“Oh you” softly spoken, escaped her lips.

I eased a length into her.

“Mmmmmm that’s it” she said.

I felt her legs cross around me, her feet locking together. Gyrating her hips, I felt her muscles squeeze, reaching for more. I pushed a little farther in, then paused, wanting to see her reactions. Tilting her head back she uttered a drawn out “Ohhhh….Kurt.” The walls of her vagina felt like silk. Warm. Hugging.

I pushed the rest of the way in, feeling her uterus against the head of my member. I was planted firmly with in her. I began to stroke within her, as I pushed myself up onto my hands to watch her pleasures. Each entry, each plunge at a slightly different angle. Trying to touch every side of the silky barrier within her.

Her moans, her sighs increasing as the minutes passed. I felt her hands travel over my ass, pulling me into her as deeply as she could. I increased the intensity of our union, till the sounds of our bodies making contact filled the room. Mark had walked over to the couch, kneeled next to the edge, taking one of her hands into his. Through clinched teeth she demanded my thrusts. Harder I plunged, bracing my feet against the opposite end of the couch to gain more force. Her face turned towards Mark, searching for his lips, as she began to cum. I felt the first spasms grasping my tool as it began. Her inner muscles squeezing, releasing over and over. Her body went limp beneath me as my own orgasm hit. My own spasms went on, as my strokes into Linda slowly came to a halt.

Linda took her hand from Mark, reaching up she put her arms and hands around me, pulling me down onto her.

“Your wonderful” she said, as her body squirmed underneath me.

I am SavgeWolf
Part 2 of “Deb’s Ranch” to soon follow.

12