Deb's Tale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gomez8
gomez8
60 Followers

"Take that cock, you bitch," said Brenna, "take it all. Tell me how much you love cock, tell me slut."

"Fuck me, fuck me with your cock," Deb said. "Give it to me, treat me like the slut I am, fuck me harder, she said.

"Gomez," Brenna called out, "come fuck me, give me that meat." Who was I to refuse such an eloquent invitation?

Pulling out of Deb's dripping cunt, Brenna ordered Rachel to clean the strap on and suck all of Deb's juices from it.

Brenna laid on top of Deb, and then said "Fuck me G, fuck me while I trib this blonde bitch." Brenna ground her waxed cunt into Deb's as I slid my own eight inches into Brenna. Finding the rhythm was difficult, but we did eventually.

Another change of position, Brenna on her back with Deb's face buried in her muff, the place where this tale began. As we enjoyed the pleasure of Debalicious I waved Rachel over, kissed her, and said "Teabag and clit." She willingly slid under my bulging ball sack and paid due deference to it. Rachel next pleasured Deb's clit and the shaft of my cock as I drove into her.

Deb and Brenna must have orgasmed a dozen times between them. I was building up to my one-so it goes for men! At least I have the ability to prolong my erection for a couple of hours without any help from little blue pills. Finally, I shot a hot, gooey, white load into Deb's cunt. I grabbed her hair as I climaxed, pushing deeper into Brenna's slick pussy.

I was spent. I needed to rest before the next chapter in Deb's Tale.

gomez8
gomez8
60 Followers
12