Debt Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so guys like him impress me, so what? It doesn't mean I want to have sex with them.

Oh really? And your drooling over his rock-hard body and handsome face? Your constant erection last night and this morning isn't proof enough for you? Wake up and smell the semen, boy...you have known for some time you are more attracted to men than women!

That is not true!

C'mon, John, I am your alter-ego. I KNOW what porn you look at online - I KNOW what you fantasize about when you jerk-off. I KNOW you are so terrified of your sexuality that you would rather continue to live your miserable, secret little life than admit your attraction to men like Mark.

This is so confusing...

Listen to me, boy, you're in a pretty good position here...simply do whatever he tells you to do. You can keep playing your silly game of denial if it makes you feel better...but don't whine or protest too much - eventually that will turn him off and he'll dump you.

John, I've known you forever, and I am so sick and tired of you being unhappy with your life. I think you owe it to yourself to give this a try. Who knows? Maybe you're really NOT gay, but quite frankly, you and I know differently, don't we?

But I don't know what to do or say, or how to act around him.

You don't have to know anything. He WANTS to be your teacher. Listen to him - obey him. We both know you have a submissive nature when you're around men like him...just go with it.

Not many people get a clear-cut turning point in their lives...this is yours...you can either slither back into the dark hole of lonliness, or you can man-up and give yourself the opportunity to finally discover if this is what you want in life.

When Mark opened the door I was slightly taken aback. He wore only his short boxers. I think I audibly gasped when I saw his perfect chest and well-muscled arms. He smiled and motioned me inside.

He closed the door and surprised me again. He took me in his arms and we hugged. Like this morning, he kissed my forehead before he broke our embrace.

He looked me up and down, and said, "I love those little shorts on you - you have beautiful legs - almost feminine."

What does he mean by that? Oh well, just go with it.

"Thank you," I said.

He smiled again and said, "I'm feeling self-conscious standing here in my boxers..."

He came up behind me, placed his hands on my waist and lifted my tee shirt up and over my head. He made a point of pressing his crotch against my butt and I sighed when I felt his erection.

I kicked off my flip-flops and the two of us stood there in our underwear.

He remarked, "Yes, this is so much better!"

I couldn't help myself: I subtly snuck a glance at the bulge in his boxers. The only thought that crossed my mind was 'Oh my, that must be very uncomfortable for him.'

He caught me looking and said, "As you can see, I've been thinking of you all day!"

My face flushed red and and my heart began pounding. This was so intense I wanted to run away and hide. I'm not accustomed to flattery or compliments. To have this kind of attention from someone I liked was new to me. Especially so since this was coming from a man.

"I have a couple steaks marinating for later." He then winked at me and added: "I can't go on like this much longer - I need you to give me some 'debt relief' right away."

His phrase 'debt relief' amused me but I showed no outward sign of emotion.

He took my hand and I obediently followed him until we were standing before the large mirror across from the dining room table. The same mirror I had been required to lick clean this morning.

Mark stood behind me, massaging my shoulders then running his hands over my chest. He seemed to take great delight in kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples until they were hardened points.

His hot breath was in my ear. He ground his pelvis into my rounded buttocks.

"You are the prettiest boy I've ever seen...your nipples - my God, your nipples are longer than most girls..."

I tried my best to ignore his manual ministrations, but I could only hold out for so long. We both watched in the mirror as my penis stiffened inside my briefs, tenting-out the small gym shorts.

I sighed and fell back in his arms. The strength in those arms held me upright. I closed my eyes and gave in to his roaming hands.

He whispered: "You're still over-dressed."

I wondered what he meant by that until I felt his hands sliding into the back of my shorts. I gasped when his hands dived below the waistband of my briefs. Each hand claimed a buttock and firmly squeezed.

"Ohhh Mark..." I sighed.

In one abrupt motion, he pushed down my shorts and briefs fully exposing my erection to our view in the mirror.

"What a cute little dicky," he said.

Suddenly, he pushed his boxers down and there we were, side-by-side staring at each others hard-ons. Mine was so much smaller than his it was embarrassing.

He sensed my discomfort and said, "Johnny, it's alright...the man in the relationship always has a bigger penis than his boy!"

Huh? What? This is a 'relationship'? He's my 'man' and I'm his 'boy'???

"Ohhhhh," he groaned. "I can't take anymore, Johnny, be a little sweetie and make me cum...you know what to do."

The familiar fog enveloped my mind. I took a deep breath then grasped his hard cock in my left hand while my right hand moved down his manly butt until it found his scrotum. I cradled his balls in my hand and began to slowly masturbate his beautiful cock.

Once again, the heat from his manly pole overwhelmed me. My own balls began to ache as I moved my hand faster and faster on his rigid and pulsating flesh.

He didn't object I was going too fast. I instinctively knew he wanted to climax quickly so I gripped him harder and my hand moved so fast on his cock sometimes I broke the rhythm of my timing.

He didn't care. In the mirror I saw an expression of such rapture on his handsome face it warmed my heart knowing I was giving him pleasure.

He shuffled closer to the mirror and I followed along without missing a stroke. I knew what would happen next, and what would be required of me, as well.

Since I had already licked his sperm and semen off the mirror, it didn't seem as disgusting as this morning.

"Faster, sweetie, faster!" he said between deep breaths.

Being called 'sweetie' spurred me on to make him cum. I wanted to watch the thick ropes of cum shoot out his cock-slit. I wanted to hear him cry out as he climaxed.

What's wrong with me? I wondered.

I was so caught up in his excitement I hoped when he shot his load, my own swollen balls wouldn't betray me and explode along with him.

"Harder, sweetie - HARDER...Oh, God, yesssssss..."

His hips thrashed about wildly. His balls escaped my hand as he moved close to the mirror and I watched the thick, white jets of sperm and semen shoot from his slit onto the mirror.

"YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

My heart raced a mile-a-minute watching my hand milk every ounce of cum from his throbbing cock. I was so engrossed with his ejaculations, I totally forgot about my own need to cum.

When his body settled, he simply said, "You know what needs to be done!"

Without protest, heck, without a single thought in my head, I dropped to my knees and licked every drop of his manly essence from the mirror.

At one point I glanced upward in the mirror to see the expression on his face.

Oh my God, what is that strange smile he's wearing?

My tongue became thick with his juices. Just when I thought I had cleaned the entire mirror, he held his flaccid penis to my face, pointed at it and said, "You missed some."

Sure enough, the glans was wet with cum.

Again, without a single thought in my head, my tongue snaked-out of my mouth and I licked the purple mushroom head of his penis until I heard him sigh and say, "Good boy, good boy" and he stepped back away from me.

It was only then that reality set in; it struck me I had just licked a man's penis!

Even more amazing was the fact there had been no deadly earthquake or lightening bolts of retribution from an angry God in heaven!

I didn't feel any different. Life simply went on as usual even though I'd had my tongue on another man's penis.

He pulled up his boxers, and went to the kitchen to pour us wine. My shaking hands pulled my briefs and gym shorts in place. We sat close to each other on the sofa.

He smiled and said, "You know, John, I'm in my undies but you're still wearing shorts...to even things out, I think shouldn't you take off those gym shorts?"

I think I understood the point he was making so I simply replied, "Oh, okay" and stood and pushed down the shorts. Now we sat side-by-side in our undies.

He asked me questions about growing up, and he was so comfortable to talk with the words poured out of me.

I asked him about his life. When did he know he was gay? How did he find out? What were his parent's reaction?

He was so open and honest about the difficulties he had of not only admitting it to himself, but also to everyone around him that my heart went out to him.

When he finished I said, "Well, at least now you can get sex whenever you want!"

An odd expression crossed over his face. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well, you know, if you're straight it's all up to the girl to decide if you're getting sex...they have the upper-hand whether to give you sex or not...but with guys, well, all guys want to have sex so I imagine it's a lot easier finding a willing guy than a willing girl."

He smiled and said, "You have so much to learn."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Yes, I suppose what you said has some truth to it. There are queers who will suck and fuck any guy they meet..."

I was surprised by him saying 'queers.'

"...but for most of us, it's not much different than being straight. We all want to find a partner we like and trust...someone we're not only physically attracted to, but emotionally, too. Sure, there have been times I've had one-night stands, I mean, if you meet a pretty boy who wants to blow you, I've never said no...but it's basically the same for queers as it is for straights - it's hard to find the right person you can connect with - t to have a relationship with - someone who you get along with and want to be with...it's not as easy as you think."

"Oh, I never thought about it like that," I said.

He smiled at me, leaned over and did something I'll remember the rest of my life. He kissed me full on the lips. Not a quick peck, a real kiss - my first real kiss with a man.

I was so surprised at the tenderness, and the softness of his lips, my prick sprang to attention once again.

He chuckled and gave it a squeeze thru my briefs.

"You be a good and obedient boy tonight, Johnny...and I'll give you an orgasm you'll remember the rest of your life, okay?"

Oh my, 'obedient boy'? My head was spinning from the kiss. I gasped for air. I simply replied, "Okay."

Yes, it was strange at first to be walking around in his apartment in only our undies, and for the most part, trying to conceal my hard-on. I noticed, however, he wasn't in the least self-conscious. It wasn't long before I didn't give it another thought, as well.

The steak he cooked was done perfectly. The baked potato and asparagus bundles were also very good.

I needed to ask him a question. I waited until we were almost done with the meal.

"Mark, I was wondering if you could give me that loan tonight?" I asked almost sheepishly.

"There is still five days until rent is due, Johnny," he replied.

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing," I explained, "but I don't have any gas money for tomorrow, or money for food."

"You're broke? You bet money you couldn't afford to lose?" he asked me.

I lowered my eyes, embarrassed to look at him.

"Sweetie, I'll tell you what, let's make a deal...I'll make dinner every night, and you will spend the next four nights in my bed...I'll give you an allowance each morning for gas, or whatever you want to buy...what do you think of that?"

Spend the next four nights in his bed? I knew what that meant...he would want more from me than just my hands. By asking him for a favor, I had unwittingly backed myself into a corner.

My face flushed a bright red. He smiled at my obvious discomfort and the embarrassment of his offer.

He broke the awkward silence. "Sweetie, I'll help you clear the table - why don't you wash the dishes, okay?"

I almost didn't hear him. Visions of the two of us in his bed swirled thru my head. My God, my prick stiffened and the breath caught in my throat.

As I rinsed the dishes and silverware before placing them in the dishwasher; he came up behind me, put his arms around me, massaged my breasts and squeezed my nipples. I fell backwards into his arms.

He showered kisses on my neck and cheeks. My prick throbbed when I felt his hot breath in my ear.

"Johnny, you've had a hard-on ever since you licked my penis clean...what do you suppose that means?"

"I, uh, no, uhhh, I dunno..." I stuttered.

"You and I both know what it means, sweetie. I really didn't expect anything more from you than handjobs...but, your incessant hard-on is telling me how much you love what you are doing for me...perhaps you want to 'experiment' - take this to a higher level..."

Oh my, is he suggesting what I think he is? What do I do now?

"Finish up the dishes then come and sit with me, okay?" he said.

"Okay," I sighed.

It seemed my whole body was trembling. I had to concentrate so as not to drop the plates. I noticed he poured one glass of wine before he went to the living room.

I was very thorough cleaning the kitchen. Maybe I was simply trying to postpone the inevitable.

"Johnny, come sit with me," I heard him say.

"Okay," I feebly responded.

I was about to sit next to him on the sofa when he said, "Sit on my lap, sweetie!"

"Huh? What?" I gasped.

"I love the feel of your soft flesh...sit on my lap and let's talk..." he said.

"Oh, okay," I sighed.

He positioned me on his lap, and I instantly felt his erection poking against my briefs. My own prick was now throbbing and oozing pre-cum.

He placed a hand on the back of my neck and lightly stroked my flesh. He offered me a sip of wine and I gulped down a mouthful.

"Johnny, all guys have a feminine side, did you know that?" he softly asked me.

"I, uh, well, I guess I never much thought about it," I answered.

"Well, we all do...and some boys have a much stronger feminine side than others...sweetie, you are one of those boys!"

I blushed a furious red and was about to protest when he added: "That's what attracted me to you...don't get me wrong, I don't think you're overtly feminine, no, I'm not attracted to the flamboyant, girly-like boys..."

Oh my, what's he saying? Where is he going with this?

"No, I like you because you are respectful to men like me...you listen - you don't rudely interrupt - and frankly, I enjoy your submissiveness..."

Huh? What? Submissive? I am respectful and agreeable, but submissive?

He sighed then said, "I've been searching for a boy like you a long time."

What did he say? My heart skipped a beat.

He continued: "It's ironic, I meet boys everywhere - at clubs, in bars, grocery stores, restaurants, even at work, but guess what? The boy I have been searching for has been living right across the hall from me!"

Ohhhhhhh...my eyes misted over.

"Not only are you cute as can be, you're smart, you're funny, but most importantly, I love being with you and talking with you!"

Ohhhh...my heart was fluttering and pounding so hard I was sure he could hear it. I had no idea how to respond to his words.

"Johnny, I know this is all new to you. I'm sure in your wildest dreams you never considered having sex with a man..."

I didn't tell him about the fantasies I have when I masturbate.

"...more than sex - a committed relationship with another man."

The joy I felt from his words was tempered by my inhibitions.

I knew what he would want from me in bed. The question that nagged my conscience and brain was 'Can I go through with it?'

Suddenly, a kaleidoscope of whirling images flashes thru my mind.

In one image, I am on my knees, feverishly bobbing my head back-and-forth over his hot, hard cock - I lick at his slit, lapping-up his salty semen.

Another image, I am on all-fours on the end of the bed, my legs spread wide, Mark is standing behind me sliding his magnificent cock in-and-out of my virgin hole - his manly aroma of exertion overpowering my senses - my hips lunging backwards to meet his jackhammer-like thrusts - the images are so real that when I feel his scalding semen filling my hole my own prick erupts like a volcano.

Oh my God my balls hurt - my prick is so hard the slightest touch will send me careening off the cliff. Oh-God-oh-God—what do I do? What do I say to this wonderful man?

That beautiful smile spread across his gorgeous face. I feel his erection throbbing against my briefs. He turns my face to his and kisses me hard. I kiss him back with an urgency that surprises me.

I gaze into his eyes and the lifelong coldness I've always felt in my heart instantly melts away. I smile at him and he smiles at me. A lucid moment of clarity - I can see life clearly now.

I struggle to stand, he has to hold me steady.

I take his hand and lead him to the dining room mirror.

We embrace, kiss, our tongues exploring each others open mouth.

I reach my hand into his shorts and lightly caress his cock and balls. I smile up at him, give him a quick kiss on the lips then casually drift downward until I am kneeling before him. I stare at the huge bulge pushing out his shorts. I kiss the tip of that bulge.

My fingers find the waistband of his shorts and slowly tugs them down off his hips. His beautiful cock springs into view and I audibly gasp. I cannot take my eyes off his hardness while my hands push his shorts to the floor.

I become overwhelmed by his aroma. His manly scent makes me weak and dizzy. I inhale deeply thru my nostrils - I cannot get enough of his aroma. I shake my head to try and clear my mind but the overpowering lust I feel will not go away.

My right hand cradles his scrotum and I gently lift it up and lower my head and kiss it.

Oh-my-God...he is perspiring down there and I cannot resist snaking-out my tongue to taste him. Ohhhhhh, I become so dizzy I use my left hand on his hip to balance myself.

I lap at his balls with long, steady strokes. When his scrotum is wet with my saliva, I kiss his balls.

I take the base of his shaft in my left hand. My right hand holds his scrotum and I gently massage his plum-sized balls.

My eyes are drawn to his purple cockhead.

Ohhhhhhhhh...I see pre-cum leaking from his slit and my tongue licks it clean.

I pause for two-three seconds staring at his rigid pole of manly flesh. I inhale as much air as I can, wet my lips, then slide them over his hot and smooth glans.

The dark clouds of doubt and inhibitions suddenly go away. The sun is shining. Birds are singing. I clearly understand the meaning and purpose of life.

A tear of joy rolls down my cheek as I suck my man's cock for the first time. I am glowing with a euphoria I've never known until today.

EPILOGUE

My eyes are riveted on my man as he bench presses the heavy barbell. The weight training area is thirty-feet from where I am sitting poolside, and I stare at his magnificent body, glistening with perspiration from his workout routine.

From time-to-time he looks over to me and smiles, knowing I am watching him from behind my oversized sunglasses.

Vincent stirs on the chaise lounge beside me. He rolls over from his back onto his stomach.

"John-ny," he says in that little whiney voice I have learned to tolerate, "...will you put lotion on my back and legs, puh-leezzzz?"