Debt Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take the squeeze bottle from him and squirt the lotion on him from his neck to the top of the waistband of his tiny red speedo.

As I rub the lotion into his soft flesh, Eddie walks by and says, "When you're done with him, Johnny, I can use some of that massaged into my dick!"

"There's only a couple drops left, Eddie, oh wait, that will be more than enough for YOUR dick!" I say to him.

When I finish with Vincent, I reach for the towel to wipe the grease off my hands but suddenly stop. Knowing Mark is almost done with his workout; and with what I'll be doing for him when we get back to our apartment; he'll love feeling my slippery hands on his cock and balls.

I hear Vincent ask me, "What are you boys doing tonight?"

"Mark is taking me out to dinner at 'Veneto Trattoria' - it's our anniversary!" I reply.

"Oh fancy! You guys aren't married!" whines Vincent.

"No, not that...six-months ago today I moved in with him," I say.

"You guys celebrate every little thing you've ever done together," he complains.

"Damned straight, girlfriend," I reply.

Wow, six months! The days and weeks have flown-by. I sit back in the deck chair and allow the memories to flood into my head.

To be accurate, I didn't officially move into his place until four days later, but for our anniversary, I use the date when I spent the first of four nights in his bed giving him 'debt relief,' as he jokingly calls it.

It wasn't until the fourth night he convinced me to move in with him.

I remember it like it happened last night: He was on top of me, breathing heavily moments after he had cum inside me after taking my virginity.

I too was gulping air. The climax I experienced when his wonderful cock swelled inside me and exploded completely overwhelmed me. I never thought of my 'boy-pussy' (his name for it) as an erogenous zone.

The first three nights in his bed were all about learning how he likes having his cock sucked. And let me tell you, once he allowed me to cum after he was exhausted, well, I never thought orgasm's could get any better...boy, was I wrong!

I've heard it said "A boy never forgets his first fuck"...I know I will always remember mine.

My sweet and considerate lover prepared me well to take his cock. The first three-nights he stretched my hole using a not-very-thick rubber phallus.

He would apply oil to my anus and gently work the rubber tube inside me until my rectum was totally lubricated. He then slowly slid the fake cock in-and-out of my passageway.

I resisted at first. I considered 'down there' as an exit, not an entrance. My sphincter just wouldn't loosen. He had to give me three-four sharp pinches on my asscheeks until I was able to relax and my anus blossomed open.

He would then relentlessly fuck me with the tube until my prick throbbed and pulsated and the sweet agony I felt in my balls caused me to moan and beg him for release. My God how he would tease me!

When he finally took my trembling prick between his thumb and two fingers, it took less than a minute for him to bring me to a mind-numbing climax while fucking me with the fake cock.

Well, on the fourth night he followed the same routine except for the position he had me in. The previous nights he had me bend over for him - on that night he had me on my back. He told me to pull my knees back to my chest then push them as far apart as they would go.

Oh my hell, in that position, I was spread open so wide, so exposed to him, it was totally obscene. I had never felt so dirty in my life...I loved it!

When my virgin hole was oiled to his satisfaction he raised my legs until they were draped over his shoulders. I couldn't close my legs even if I wanted to - which I didn't.

I was able to watch his hard cock inch closer to my hole.

"Johnny, look into my eyes," he softly commanded me.

I did as I was told and gazed into his beautiful blue eyes.

When I felt his cockhead against my anus, my sphincter instinctively tightened. He gave my buttock a painful pinch, I took a deep breath and relaxed, and his glans slowly, and painfully, penetrated my anus.

I gasped and fought for air. Never in a million years did I think he would be able to fit his entire cock inside me. The damn thing would split me in half!

I held his steely gaze as he ever-so-slowly pushed himself further inside me.

"You're doing fine, sweetie," he reassured me. "Not much more to go...you can do it - you can take it all!"

I cannot describe to you the feeling I had without being vulgar: as he worked his cock all the way inside me, I felt like I had to take the biggest shit of my life...sorry about that, but that is exactly what it felt like!

I guess the intensity of it was too much for him. Suddenly, and without warning, he rammed the final few inches into me hard.

"OHHHHHHHH..." I cried out.

"GOD-YESSSSS..." he shouted.

He stayed motionless inside me for several seconds then smiled at me and said, "Sweetie, your tight little boy-pussy was made for my cock!"

He then ever-so-slowly worked his hardness in-and-out me.

The pain gradually subsided. When he felt my body relax, and saw my jaw unclench; he whispered to me: "Do you want me to fuck you harder, baby?"

Something snapped in my brain. I said words I never thought I'd say to a man.

"Oh God, Mark...yes, fuck me harder - fuck my boy-pussy with your wonderful cock!"

On his very first hard thrust inside me, his cockhead struck my prostate, and the rest, as they say, was history. I was instantly transformed into his willing fuck-boy. Not only did I WANT to feel him plowing into me - I NEEDED his cock inside me!

When he howled like a wolf and ejaculated over-and-over inside me, my brain exploded and my balls erupted like never before.

And to this day, whenever he fucks me I have the most powerful orgasms imaginable.

"I hate this damn string against my asshole!" complained Vincent.

Like Mark having me wear jockstraps, Vincent's man Charles, has him in panties.

"I love wearing panties for my man, except for the damn thongs...I've spent years pulling underwear out of the crack of my ass and now I'm expected to leave it be...it's sooo annoying!" he whined.

"It's the cross a good 'sub' bears...so to speak!" I said.

Mark and Charles are best friends. Once a week we all 'party' together. It's the only time Mark shares me with other guys.

I was reluctant at first. That is until I saw how excited Mark gets when he watches me sucking and fucking another man.

As for Vincent, neither of us have jobs any longer, so he and I get together frequently while our men are at work...with our men's blessings, of course.

He and I alternate being the 'top'...it is an erotic change of pace to order a boy to suck my cock, or bend over and make him open his asscheeks for me.

Life is so good now I find it hard to believe I was any other way than gay.

I watch my man walk towards me. His sculpted body wet with perspiration. My prick twitches inside my jock in anticipation.

When he is standing beside me, he leans over, and in a voice only me and Vincent can hear, says, "Let's go, boy, you're going to lick the sweat off my balls!"

Vincent giggles and says, "Ooooo-weee, you are SOOO lucky, girlfriend!"

I smile and say, "YES - I - AM."

I follow close behind Mark watching his full, manly buttocks straining against the fabric of his gym shorts. My prick grows stiffer with every step we take.