Debtors Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unexpectedly she pushed me away and reached for my back. Without any announcement she undid the halter-neck fastening on my dress, and unceremoniously slid the entire dress down my body and onto the floor. I instinctively covered my breasts with my hands as soon as they were exposed, fighting back my fear of exposure.

My breath was short and my instinct was to run away from the stage and the whole situation. However, I fought back and thought through what I needed to do, I needed to make a success of this, and no much how uncomfortable I felt, I had to go through with it. Stabilising my resolution I made a small tour of the puddle of light we were standing in, before facing the audience and moving my hands away from my tits, giving everyone a clear sight of them.

Prior to these guys, perhaps five men had seen my fully developed breasts. I had always been very shy, and never went topless on the beach, and so I felt horribly exposed standing on the stage in just a thin lace string, by tits being stared at by this oddly assorted collection of voyeurs. My heart was hammering again and I felt terror in my heart. Behind me suddenly my partner arrived and without a word, slid my string down onto the floor.

I had forgotten in my reverie that the deal had been to completely undress and she was quite right to take them from me, but nonetheless it was all too much and I screamed and covered myself immediately, a knot of terror rushing through me.

I fought back my fear, realising that this was in no way the show they were looking for, I quickly recovered and pulled back my hands reluctantly but confidently to expose my well-trimmed pussy. John didn't like the 'little girl' shaved look and so I had a decent amount of pubic hair, although he did want me to shave the lips of my pussy, I had never really gone along with it, preferring a light blond covering.

I tried to make up for my previous reaction by walking around a bit, flaunting myself and opening my thighs a little to give them a better show. I decided to keep the stockings and high-heals on, as experience told me that a guy preferred that look to nude anyway.

I then turned to my partner and undressed her. She was wearing much the same as me, a dress and string but no bra. I lifted it over her head and then removed her string, feeling it warm and moist in my hands as I pulled it down. Perhaps, I thought, I wasn't the only one that had found the experience arousing. She made a better effort of enjoying the process than I had, and as soon as I had exposed her intimate parts, she went on a tour of the stage, flaunting herself and putting one foot on her chair to fully expose the open lips of her pussy, just a thin landing strip above it.

After a minute of this, she returned to me and thrust her breasts up at me, instructing me through her actions that she expected pleasuring. She was shorter than me though and therefore it was difficult for me to lean forwards far enough to get my mouth down to her breasts. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked it into me. I was surprised by the slightly rough texture of the end of her tip, and then played with it a little running my tongue around it a bit.

After a few seconds, she returned the favour with me, and she really aroused me with the way that she licked and sucked my tits. I had always enjoyed guys playing with my breasts and they were always in too much of a hurry to get down and fuck me. This woman however took her time and was happy to just focus on that tiny part of me that could trigger such feelings of pleasure.

I closed my eyes and tried to forget my situation, the people watching and the fact that it was a woman kissing me, and for a few seconds I was successful, smiling and enjoying the whole feeling.

She pulled back and I felt rather bashful looking down at her face as she looked up at me, trying to gauge how much I had genuinely enjoyed it, and how much I had been putting it on. We shared a moment of intimacy as we looked into one another's eyes, standing naked in front of one another with nothing protecting our modesty.

I returned to my chair and felt very uncomfortable sitting down, still wearing nothing, aware that from here on I would be spending however long this took, wearing just a pair of stockings, my breasts and pussy on view to all.

The next couple of offers were all concerned with getting the remainder of the women nude and those of us that were already naked were not allowed to bid. It was noticeable that the older women were paid half as much as the rest of us had made.

"You will shave your pussy completely, on stage, and then give yourself an orgasm with your hand."

I thought through the idea in my head, trying to decide if this bothered me, whether this was one that I was willing to do for money, and decided that this could be worth a go.

I bid £1000 in the hope that I could win big, I wasn't keen to shave myself but I knew that John would quite like it and thought that it could be worse. I liked to masturbate myself, and gave myself orgasms probably once a week when John was away on business, although I would never have let John watch me.

The counter clicked down to zero, and once again my screen went green to indicate that I had been accepted. Immediately I saw that I was being paid twice as much of one of the older women and more as well than my previous partner with her little landing strip.

Three separate stools were brought out for us, along with a collection of small scissors, shaving foam and shavers. Also a camera man appeared for each of us, and behind us the shot from the camera was displayed on two screens on either side of the stage.

I sat down on the right most stool and could barely believe how exposed I felt. I had my legs well apart and knew that everyone was sitting there, able to see every aspect of my sex. Even John had never seen me shave my pussy and I had not been hairless since my teens, now here I was, selling my most intimate secrets to pay off my stupid debts.

I went over the complete area, trimming the hair right back as short as possible. I could already tell how nude I would look, the slit of my pussy emerging from the hair. Next I sprayed foam all over myself, over the triangle of hair at the top, and spread it down over the lips. I could already feel my clit buzzing with arousal, demanding attention even in defiance of my exposed position.

As I started shaving the remaining hair away, the camera man came over and I saw myself sitting there on the big screen. He started off with a head shot, and I tried to smile, even as I saw a huge three metre image of myself on the big screen. Then he pulled back, and I was reminded how naked I was, my tits bobbing up and down as I moved my arms back and forth, and my pussy slowly emerging from the cloud of foam enveloping it.

I was glad that my pubic hair was thin and wispy as the razor slid effortlessly through it and within just a minute of two, I looked down and I was completely nude, completely shaved, the inner lips of my pussy coming up together to where they met at my clit. I put the razor down, wiped the remainder away with a warm towel and admired my handy work.

As I knew it would, I found that disturbingly it reminded me of when I was a girl, but tried to put it out of my mind. Suddenly I realised that my shaved sex was now being broadcast again on the big screen, and that there was a two metre version of my pussy, lips glistening a little being shown to everyone. I closed my eyes and tried to put it out of my mind that my most intimate place had now somehow become entertainment for the highest bidder.

I decide to play to the camera and put my fingers down to the outer lips, and opened them wide with my fingers. Even I had never seen myself like this, my inner lips pulled out wide, the tip of my clit and my opening completely exposed and amplified onto the huge screen.

I moved on and started playing with my clit, gently at first and then, able to take advantage of the arousal that I still felt, more and more vigorously. I closed my eyes and tried to just concentrate on the feelings, to drink in the physical sensations and ignore that my every move was being studied on a huge screen.

Perhaps surprisingly it did not take as long as I worried that it might, and I decided that I did not need to hold out for too long. My orgasm was there, and I pressed on, my fingers pounding on my clit it exploded through me, triggering a scream of pleasure from me and a pulsating sensation deep in my pussy.

I opened my eyes to see three views of me mixed on the screen, one of my fingers still sliding over my sopping clit, one a full body shot showing my naked breasts, body and limbs, and a close up of my hot red sweaty face, still showing the last few seconds of my reaction to the joyful feelings. I smiled for the camera and then, felt incredibly exposed, my most intimate activities having been studied in huge detail.

After I walked back to my chair, the screen switched to the older woman who had obviously had a more difficult time removing every part of her thick black pubes. She had only just come to the end of her work with the razor, and had exposed herself so that the thick dark inner lips of her pussy were now clearly visible, poking out from her slit.

She initially started playing with her clit, not unlike me, soon however her other hand descended underneath her leg and in addition to that, she started sliding her other fingers in and out of the opening to her pussy. I had never watched another woman masturbate herself before and was interested to watch what she did. I noted how in addition to running her fingers up and down over her clit, she was alternately ringing it and pinching it a little, gripping it a little between her fingertips.

She too came to her orgasm quite quickly after that, her face wracked with what looked like pain, but was obviously more pleasure as she was quickly smiling furtively as she realised how we had all been watching this secret moment.

She returned to her seat, looking furtively around her, obviously uncomfortable at her nudity much as I was. I reflected however that some of my terror had left me know. Somehow, having spent thirty minutes nude on this stage, performing lewd acts in a spotlight, I was feeling more relaxed about it all.

Having had one orgasm, my own body was pushing me on now. I wanted to feel more, wanted another orgasm. As I sat in my chair waiting, I let one of my hands slide down between my legs and start to gently play with myself, ringing my own clit just a little.

"Two of you will pleasure each other with a vibrator, to orgasm." I read from the screen.

I pressed the £1000 button, and was almost disappointed when I didn't win the round, the older women winning it with £500 each.

I sat back and watched as the two older women took turns in sliding an enormous shiny pink vibrator in and out of one another, each focusing on one another's clit. The larger of the two, who had just shaved herself was given another huge screaming orgasm by the thinner one and was now looking decidedly hot, sweaty and aroused. As she slipped the silver cylinder out of her partner, she licked it and then sucked the other woman's juices off the end.

They walked back to their chairs looking somewhat hot and satisfied.

"Two of you will fuck each other with this double ended dildo." Appeared on the screen.

Again I pressed the £1000 button, again hoping that actually I would win, and I was rewarded with a big green 'Win' message on the screen.

I stood and saw that this time my partner would be the other of the two younger women. We stood and walked into the pool of light on the stage, a guy walked onto the stage with us and handed me a silver, curved double ended dildo. I took it, and I was bemused what to do with it, I had literally never seen anything like it, it was made from stainless steel and felt heavy in my hands. About half way from one end there were then attached two soft straps that I presumed were designed to let me hold it in place.

There was a low mattress in the middle of the highlighted stage and I lay down onto it on my back and opened my legs. I was glad that I had already had an orgasm and was very aroused.

I took the huge metal dildo and slowly moved the end down to my opening, I held my lips open with my fingers, feeling that I was already wet and slippery. It slid into me easily, but was huge inside me, much bigger than any of the guys I had fucked, and I screamed a little as I felt it slide into me, forcing me wider and wider open.

Once it was in as far as I could manage, I took the two straps and pulled them behind me as I felt the dildo pressing right up against my cervix. I had to close my eyes to adjust to the feeling of complete invasion. My partner was standing lookup up at me and I could see fear in her face as she watched the difficulties that I was having, presumably wondering how she would get on.

On the big screen behind her I could see a huge image of my shaved pussy stretched wide open with this massive steel dildo emerging from it. It felt weird but slightly powerful, the huge silver shaft coming out of me and pointing away in an accusing manner.

I stood up and felt the weight of it move within me, the heaviness of the front pulling it down and pressing it up into the top wall of my vagina. I screamed again at the extreme sensations within me.

My partner lay on the mattress and spread her legs wide apart and then pulled the lips of her shaved pussy wide apart to match, trying to prepare herself for this brutal invasion. Her hips were much less wide than mine, and I seriously wondered how she was going to get it inside her. A small bottle of lubricant was left on a table next to the mattress and she took it and poured a generous helping down onto her opening, a finger pressing it deep inside her to prepare for what was to come afterwards.

I let her spend a few moments touching herself, pressing one and then two and then three fingers deep into her pussy, stretching it wider and wider open. I watched her face as she grimaced with the feelings around her intimate parts. Finally, she looked up at me and indicated that she was ready.

I knelt down in front of her, and thought that this was exactly what it was like for a guy, a huge eight inch long hard shaft sticking out of me, a woman in front of me her legs wide open with her pussy wide open, wet, glistening and ready for me to fuck her.

I carefully moved the tip down to her opening, watching her face as she anticipated my movement. Finally, the tip was there, resting on her opening, still looking insanely too big to go inside her. She coated the end with more of the oil, and used her fingers to stretch her inner lips as far open as possible, then looked me in the eye and indicated that I was to continue.

Even with the oil on it, it did not slide easily into her, as I pressed my hips forwards, I could feel the end inside me pushing back harder and harder making me grunt and scream a little. My reaction however was as nothing compared to hers as she screamed violently and repeatedly while the huge shaft forced its way into her. She had to open her legs further apart to try and pull her lips further apart as the large diameter shaft forced deep into her.

Eventually it was there, each of the two ends, deep inside us although the length of it meant that still our bodies were separated by half an inch of steel. Our bodies however were close enough that my breasts were resting on hers, my face just a few inches from hers. Her eyes were closed however, her face still grimacing with the feelings generated by the bar of steel driven deep into her.

On one hand I felt like I should stop, her discomfort made me uneasy, but on the other hand, I thought that we had a show to put on, and I wanted most of all to keep the punters happy and get paid. I started to gently rock backwards and forwards, letting the dildo move slightly in and out of her.

Her reaction was instantaneous as she screamed and groaned, but the look on her face was less pain now than pleasure, and her fingers were busy down by her clit, frantically rubbing herself to obviously help her arousal. I could feel a slight change in the way that the dildo was moving in and out of her, it was moving more easily, sliding into her rather than resisting.

I started moving more easily as well, moving my hips further and further with each thrust, feeling the hard metal inside me moving sliding in and out a little in time with me.

My partner wasted no time however and was soon screaming and yelling, her back arched, her face in a mixture of joy and focus as she came, I continued to thrust into her throughout her orgasm and watched the different emotions wash across her face, first joy and then satisfaction, finally a realisation that she was being fucked by another woman and eventually a rather sheepish embarrassed grin.

I pulled the cylinder out of her and then unclipped the belt and slid it out of me as well, it left my pussy feeling stretched wide open and I could almost see deep inside myself once I had removed it. I walked back to my chair and could still feel the way it had opened me up, even as I sat down. I wondered to myself whether I would ever be able to recover, would I be like this forever.

The screen awoke once again. "You will give this guy a blow job, he will cum in your mouth, you will swallow it."

I read and re-read the screen. I had never let a guy cum in my mouth in my whole life and I had absolutely no intention of starting now. I didn't even press any of the buttons, how much would I need to be paid to do this, I wondered. I looked around and there seemed to be a slightly different atmosphere, I suppose somehow we were crossing a line, now there was a guy involved.

No longer could we say to ourselves or our partners that we were just victims together, helping one another out, a sisterhood in debt. Now we were getting into porn star territory and I don't think any of us felt very comfortable there.

In the end however the young woman that had undressed me won the bid with an outrageous £2500 bid. I looked down at myself sitting there nude, my tits visible to the audience, my shaved pussy still feeling pulled out of shape by the dildo and wondered whether I wouldn't actually do this. I will still very short of the amount that I needed to raise.

A very good looking guy walked onto the stage, he was nude and had a really nice big cock, not enormous but well proportioned. His muscles were similarly well defined, gym fit but not a body builder. He had well-groomed hair and a shaved cock.

The younger woman was obviously very comfortable giving oral sex, she knelt at his feet and took him into her mouth quickly and easily, his cock growing almost immediately to its full stature. She then brought him to orgasm quickly and efficiently with a combination of mouth and hands, running over his cock and balls, forcing him deep into her throat and licking him from root to tip.

He came in an explosion of pleasure, looking deep into her eyes as her mouth pumped him over and over. At the end a little stream of cum escaped the edge of her mouth and dripped down onto her breasts, but other than that it was clear that she obeyed the instructions to the letter, and as the camera stood above her, gazing down, she opened her mouth to confirm that she had completed the task.

That must have been the end of her debts because she did not return to her chair, but instead did a contented little jig on the stage, smiling and waving and walked off, to be greeted by Mr Abadlioi who was obviously watching from the back. I was even less comfortable in my skin, knowing that he was a witness to all my depravity, enjoying my humiliation. His prediction from earlier was indeed true, I could barely believe when I thought back on it that I had objected to his seeing my tits, now he could gaze on my shaved cunt having watched me fuck another girl.