Debtors Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will fuck this guy, he will cum in your cunt."

So now I supposed we had reached the business end of the evening, this is where we decided whether we wanted to be free of our debts or not, and to what lengths we were willing to go.

I entered a bid of £10,000, trying to dismiss the feeling of shame that spread through me. All my previous objections seemed to have been for nothing. It seemed like perhaps I had to prostitute myself after all. However, I had only earned £2,500 at this point and thought that with this payment I would be close enough with that to walk out. There were friends that would lend me the rest surely.

I did not win. The larger of the older women was willing to fuck him for £2500 and I swore lightly under my breath, cheap tart. I smiled as I realised that I was already thinking like a whore, annoyed at the competition undercutting my premium services.

Another fantastically toned Adonis arrived and gave the woman probably the best sex she had had for years. He fucked her all ways round, from begin, scissors and on top. She screamed like a porn star but I am sure from the expert way that he was tweaking and touching her clit throughout that her orgasm at the end was genuine in every way. She collapsed in the end in a sodden sweaty heap, richer both financially and spiritually. Before she had time to recover herself and return to her chair, a new bid popped up on the screen.

"Bonus Round - You will lie down on the floor next to the previous player and you will put your tongue into her cunt, you will then lick her to orgasm. She will be paid £1000"

Once again I could not believe what I was reading, this was even more gross that taking it from a guy directly. Would I lick a woman's pussy? Would I take cum in my mouth? Did I want to pay this off?

I pressed £5000 without thinking, trying to imagine what it would be like to walk out of here with nothing to worry about.

The bidder decided for whatever reason that they wanted to pay me to perform this. Despite my bid being the highest by far, I was greeted by the green light.

I walked over to the mattress where the other woman still lay and she moved over so that I could be right in the middle. She still had a rosy glow of post coital pleasure and was moving with a confidence and contentment that I found annoying.

As soon as my head was down on the thick white sheets, she manoeuvred her knees either side of my head and I realised that she was actually quite looking forward to what was happening. There was a glint on of happiness in her eyes as she looked down on me.

I lay on the bed, looking up at her, already her shaved pussy was suspended just a few inches above my face. I could see the swollen inner lips easily, glinting deep pink, covered in a glossy thick goo. Even as she moved towards me, a thin string of their juices ran down her slit and dripped onto my cheek.

"Open wide," she instructed still smiling with her look of complete domination on her face. With her fingers she pulled her pussy wide open and lowered her opening right down onto my mouth. I could smell her intensely by this time, it reminded me of the face of my husband after he had pleasured me.

I obeyed instinctively, opening my mouth to accept it, and even as I saw it lowering the last few inches, I could see a huge white glob of cum roll out of the deep pink opening and fall into my mouth. The taste was a sweet and salty mixture, warm and thick in my mouth, I swallowed it immediately very keen not to consider the details for any length of time.

Soon afterwards, my face was completely enveloped by her pussy, her lips pulled wide open from her clit that rested on my nose, all the way down to the opening of her sex that sat right over my mouth. Her fat inner lips were pulled sideways, spread over my cheeks as she wiped herself back and forth over my face, rubbing her clit on my nose.

I thought back to the instructions and eventually got the confidence to push my tongue up into her. I was rewarded with another load of their combined juices, running down my tongue into the back of my mouth. Again I swallowed it all quickly, probing further into her hole with my tongue. I heard her gasp at the feeling of another woman's tongue invading her intimacy.

Having completed this part of the task, I switched my attention to her clit, pulling her hips towards me so that I could reach her to lick it and suck it. It felt bizarre to feel another woman's clit in my own mouth, the familiar v shape of inner lips and clit that I knew so well from my own sex, now being revealed to me as a texture in my mouth.

Having already come to orgasm, I was glad that she came quickly for me. My vigorous licking and sucking, following the same pattern that I liked from John was also successful for me, and within just a minute or so, I found her grinding herself down onto me, her head back, screaming "Yes, yes, yes" as the pleasure coursed through her body.

I returned to my chair feeling dazed and disorientated, barely able to comprehend the variety of physical sensations that I had just undergone. I tried to think if I had hated it, or loved it, or what. I certainly wasn't disgusted by it as I thought that I would be, and was almost curious to experience more.

As I sat there I look up at the big screen to see my own face, with streaks of cum smeared across my cheeks and forehead, my hair matted back as more of it started to dry above my ears.

The screen flickered once again.

"Two of you will let these four guys cum on your faces and then lick it off one another and swallow it."

I pressed £10,000 without thinking, I feared that there was now almost no level of depravity that I wasn't willing to sink to now.

I didn't win however and watched as the last of the younger women and one of the others performed the requisite task, I was amazed to watch as the four guys pumped so much sperm onto their faces, I had never seen so much.

The women struggled to deal with it as it was pooling in their eyes, running off their cheeks and clotting in clumps in their hair. By the end, their faces and my own were all equally covered with gooey white sperm. Once it had all been deposited, I watched, curiously unable to take my eyes away from them as they then proceeded to lick and suck the puddles of goo from one another's faces.

Eventually it was gone and they returned to their seats looking very messy indeed, not unlike myself I reflected.

I looked down to the screen, all I needed now was one last act and I would be free of the whole thing. I resolved that from here on, I would do whatever was asked and then never return to the place again, never gamble and never be unfaithful.

"You will fuck these three guys. They will take you anyway they want. They will cum inside you wherever they want."

Three really good looking guys arrived on stage, like the previous guys they were all well-built but not too big, although they all had really decent sized cocks. They were bigger than John, or the previous guys I had fucked, and there were three of them. Would they take it in turns, I wondered to myself.

I tried to decide what to bid, I had resolved that I would do it, I had almost stopped caring about what I had to do, and I wondered what I would have to bid to get it.

I pressed £10,000 again, unable to reason strongly, just going with a gut instinct and I aimlessly watched the counter tick down and the screen go green. So this was it, I had finally descended to the level when I would let three guys fuck me, put themselves in my mouth.

I stood and walked back to the mattress where they were congregating in the steady beam of bright white light. They watched as I approached, each of them looking at my breasts and pussy, appraising me without a care for my dignity. How far I had come I realised in just an hour or so, previously I had hardly been seen naked by more than five guys, now I was walking up to three naked and barely felt concerned.

They indicated that the first thing they wanted to do was for me to kneel down onto the sheet, and I did so obediently. I had never liked being fucked from behind, it felt like animal sex to me, but I was hardly in a position to argue. The first one of them walked round to my face, knelt in front of me and gently pulled my face forwards so that my mouth met the tip of his cock. He was still a little soft and so I felt him start to harden a little as I put him into my mouth and start to suck him.

I couldn't really tell what was going on behind me with the other two guys, I steeled myself to feel one of their cocks suddenly plunge into my pussy and start fucking me, but instead felt a warm wet feeling down over all my ass and pussy. I realised to my horror what I had let myself in for.

Almost immediately I felt something pressing into my ass, a finger perhaps, gently but firmly and within a few seconds I felt myself accept it, allowing it to slide gently inside me.

I tried to turn to see, but my face was being held firmly in place and my mouth was very generously full of the first guy's cock. I mewed with frustration, for the first time feeling very much out of control of the situation.

The sensations in my ass changed again, now I could feel something larger inside me, and rather than staying in one place I could feel it moving in and out a little, perhaps it was just a bigger finger, but sensation was very strange to me.

Suddenly the three guys picked me up all at once and flipped me over, I caught a glimpse of my naked body in the screen as I was laid down on my back on top of the third guy, and his cock was pushed quickly and silently deep into my ass. It was a very extreme sensation, a mixture of pain as I was stretched and pulled open, and pleasure as I felt him push up into me. I screamed out over and over again as he moved himself in and out of me, until his colleague then gently pulled my head back and slid his cock back into my mouth.

The third guy then entered my pussy at the same time, and I could feel my ass and pussy being pulled back and forth as the two guys moved independently, one entering me as the other pulled out. I felt completely invaded by them, completely dominated. They were very smooth and gentle, they touched me firmly but lovingly, but still, every opening to my body was full of their cocks.

Before I got used to that feeling they then started playing with my body, I could feel hands on my feet, hands on my clit, hands playing with my nipples. Complete sensory overload ensued, I had been aroused before this, and I had another orgasm within just a few seconds. Unable to scream out as my mouth was full of cock, I mewed appreciatively.

From that point on, it was difficult to keep track of them, all I knew was that at any one time there were cocks or tongues in one or more of my holes, fucking me, licking me, whatever. I had a sequence of another three orgasms until finally, we all came at once in some firework display of an orgasm. As my own was reaching a final climax, I felt my mouth fill with sperm, and a familiar sticky wet sensation in my pussy, indicating that the guys had indeed cum wherever they wanted to.

They each pulled away and left the stage, and I was left lying on the mattress, utterly exhausted but feeling somewhat excited as well. I had never imagined what such a thing would be like, and I was not sure that I wanted to feel it again, but it certainly had been a thrilling and amazing sensation. I could feel the cum running out of my pussy and out of my ass, and my face was still covered in a messy mixture of liquids, I almost gloried in the wantonness of it all.

Mr Abadlioi walked up to the mattress where I lay and looked down at me clapping, once again happy to let me see that no part of my nude form was beyond the reach of his vision.

"Bravo Mrs DiAngelo, as I predicted you were indeed the star of the show, and you must be very relieved that you have succeeded in clearing you debts as well."

I slowly stood, feeling rather unsteady on my feet, he put his hand out and steadied my shoulder. As we walked off the stage, I could feel more cum running out of my holes and down my legs. I caught a final vision of my naked form on the big screen as I hobbled through the door and out into the corridor. I looked a very different creature to the one that had entered in perfect makeup and hair, with a beautiful blue dress.

Now my face was dripping in sweat and sperm, my hair plastered back where girls had wiped their juices onto my face, and my newly shaved pussy and ass was leaking more cum down my legs.

I walked back into my room and climbed straight into the hot shower, and there I stayed for a very long time. Not long enough to wash away my shame, but long enough to feel clean at least.

Once I walked out into the bedroom, I saw that they had put out new clothes for me on the bed. Not my old blue dress but a very nice black dress, very discreet and rather conservative in cut. There were also some very high class, but similarly sexy lingerie for me.

I dressed and walked out into the hall, then back up past Mr Abadlioi's office. As I got to his door, he arrived in the doorway holding an envelope.

"Well Mrs DiAngelo, here you are again looking well, and what an excellent show you gave us today. Here is a cheque for the extra fees that you earned."

I took the envelope and tried not to think about it all, I could hardly make eye contact with him and turned to walk away.

"Oh and Mrs DiAngelo, do let me know about the payments for the internet views," he continued.

"What?" I turned back to him, "The internet views? No," My heart suddenly turned to ice.

"Sorry? What do you mean?" That irritating smug grin was back on his face.

"I don't want anyone on the internet to see that." I stated simply, unable to believe that he was even suggesting it.

"I don't think you understand Mrs DiAngelo, perhaps I should have made it clear. In addition to the very special audience here, you opted in to the broadcast rights. It was broadcast live, on the internet. It was very popular, very very popular. I am surprised you didn't read the contract, it was covered very extensively in pages 5 through to 15. I think once all the franchise and overseas sites have paid up, you will have made probably twice the cash, so that is something to look forward to. I think I would have to say that you are star now, really a star."

*****

If you like my stories then please vote, if you want to read more then please leave a message. Like many writers I love to hear from my readers.

This story is a bit more hardcore than my other stories, let me know what you think.