Decadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to fuck her?" Anna asked. "Come on now be honest, she excites you, no?" She taunted.

"Come here precious." She said softly, patting the table.

Elle hopped up and sat on the table between Anna and Otto.

"Show him your cunt, open it!" She ordered.

Obligingly Elle moved her knees wide apart, put her hand between her legs; she splayed her vaginal lips wide between her thumbs and forefingers. Her green eyes remained unblinking as she stared at him without expression, willing him with her mind to dip his finger into her swollen sex.

Anna caressed the inside of Elle's thigh, her fingernails dragging across the skin. Suddenly she slipped her fore and ring finger into Elle's vagina, her thumb mashed up against her rubbery clitoris and she began to pump almost mechanically. "She likes to be fucked, don't you?" she asked. "You love your cunt filled? Don't you?" Both Elle's hands flew to Anna's wrist, holding her fingers trapped inside the wet velvety walls of her vagina.

"Now my beauty, beg him to fuck you." She hissed

Elle groaned, her body almost twitching in time with Anna's hand. "Please Otto, please, please fuck me" She thrashed her head about. "Mistress, please...Please make him fuck meee." She pleadingly demanded, her voice rising to a whine, when Anna added another two fingers and increased her tempo.

Otto's erection had tented his new uniform trousers; he could not tear his eyes off Elle, as she writhed, arching her back and panting on the table, her cunt making liquid squishes as Anna's fingers delved into her.

"I see you have not eaten, Otto." Anna remarked, withdrawing her hand from the squirming woman, she held her dripping fingers to his face "Would you not like to taste anything? Taste!" she demanded, holding her wet fingers to his mouth. "I promise it is not poisoned."

Tentatively Otto licked at Anna's fingers, he could not control himself, it was almost hypnotic. He tasted Elle's luxuriant nectar on Anna's fingers. His erection threatened to burst through his buttoned flies. Anna's left hand snaked between his legs and caressed his erection through his pants, she smiled at Elle. "Patience, I will let you two fuck, patience my darling." She said while unbuttoning and pulling down his trousers and underwear.

Otto stumbled from the chair, his new trousers at his ankles, only the stiff new boots preventing him from getting them off. His erection huge, his engorged penis was impressively thick well over eight inches in length, the purple glans of the head peeped through the rosetted foreskin, he clambered onto the table nudging Elle further down, and spreading her already widespread thighs further apart. He lowered himself onto his elbows on top of her, his penis lining itself up with her gaping vagina. He pressed into her forcefully, driving his full length into her. She coiled around his cock like a spring, so tight and so hot, shocked at her voracity he could scarcely move inside her. For someone small she was incredibly strong. She arched beneath him, her pelvis pumping up against him, wanton in her desire for gratification, they moved like they had when they danced, in perfect time, this time horizontally and panting and straining. Otto could feel the electrical tickle in his swollen balls and belly he knew that his orgasm was so close he could no longer be controlled; valiantly he fought against the impending rush of sperm, slowing his thrusts, only to have Elle speed up her thrusting. A shrill cry filled the air, Elle, shuddered against him her body at once rigid, her nails clawing at his back, drawing blood through long deep scratches, pushing Otto over the edge, his cock began to pulse, squirting copious amounts of lava hot cum into Elle's receptive cunt. As the heat subsided, they lay panting, Otto still on top of her, his penis buried inside, impaling her.

Anna leaned on the table, her eyes glazed with lust, she bit into Elle's neck, blood sprayed as her long sharp teeth plunged into her artery, she sucked hungrily, and noisily. Elle watched unblinking as the seemingly deranged woman drank her blood, she had coiled her legs around Otto's and her fingernails once again dug into his back painfully, trapping him while Anna sucked noisily from her neck. She lifted her face from Elle's neck, her mouth and chin bloody, her eyes wild. Before Otto could move her long sharp teeth bit into his neck. Her fangs slicing into his artery, which began to spray through the twin wounds into her open mouth, He was paralyzed. He sensed Elle smiling beneath him as his life's blood was being sucked from his arteries, he was growing faint. Abruptly Anna stopped.

Otto felt weak and tired, far too weak to move. He was still entangled in Elle's legs. Anna sat licking her face and hands cleansing the blood from her lips and face.

Elle whispered to him." It's all right." She whispered, "She only takes enough, she knows exactly how much a body can spare." Her voice was soothing her hands were cold but calming as she caressed him. "Thank you for a beautiful orgasm, no man has ever pleased me as much!" she claimed shyly.

Anna quirked. "Really? Elle? That good, eh?"

Elle, answered, "Oh yes my Mistress. " She nodded blissfully beneath him.

Anna tugged at Otto's shoulders, pulling him, not so gently, off Elle, who slipped away from beneath him and rolled off of the table. Otto lay face down, his body not listening to his brain's commands; gently both women rolled him onto his back. Anna reached down her hand encircled his flaccid cock. Gently she caressed his soft digit; her hand was soft and gentle. She lowered her face, slipping him into her mouth, she sucked. Amazingly he began to thicken and lengthen in her mouth, his cock expanded, his body might be weakened almost paralyzed but his cock certainly wasn't. Soon he was rock hard and fully extended, a proud eight inches, slightly curved upwards, with his foreskin pulled fully back, exposing his purple head, once again precum began to form at the red tip, making the big purplish head all shiny.

" Mistress may I...." Elle began, she was salivating.

"No!" Anna snarled, turning towards Elle her fangs exposed, her fingers crooked like an eagle's talons, "I will make this cock for my needs, you will still have your chance, when I feel like sharing. " She panted, her long pointed fangs still bared. "I must transform him, I must do it now." she muttered.

She clasped her fingers around his stiff cock, pumping gently keeping his erection, she again lowered her face. Her head moved sideways, her lips closed around the shaft, leaving the proud head, poking out the corner of her lips. She slid her mouth down further. Otto felt excruciating pain as she bit, her sharp teeth slicing into his rigid shaft, then blackness.

He did not know how long he had passed out, he groaned, it was pitch dark he was in a bed, both Elle and Anna were asleep in each other's arms next to him. There was no pain, he felt his penis, and although flaccid it was still there, all of it, in one piece, and then felt his neck where his blood had been sucked, feeling no wound or scar, just unblemished skin. He was puzzled, everything was still there. Elle awoke from her slumber beside him and smiled sleepily her green eyes were for once, dull, she lay naked, almost joined to Anna. Her neck too, where she had been sucked showed no evidence of the violent frenzy Anna had initiated.

"It is done now; you will become one of us." She said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Patience! You will find out, Anna, will reveal all." She replied. "Come, we must sleep, when she wishes to mate, you will enjoy her, trust me." She nodded, taking his hand in hers and closing her eyes. His eyes accustomed themselves to the gloom, the room was circular, and probably in the turret of the castle. No light filtered through the arched windows, a huge bed on which he lay with the two sleeping women dominated the room, with black satin sheets. He shut his eyes and slept.

When he awoke he had no idea of the time, the room was still in darkness. Elle and Anna lay giggling and kissing each other noisily. They stopped, disengaging, as he shook his head. Elle got to her knees and crawled over to him as Anna lay on her back watching him with those weird reddish eyes.

Otto watched her, ignoring Elle. Anna lay back on her bed her face turned towards him, watching him; idly she stroked herself, one hand playing with her nipples, the other rubbing between her legs. Elle fell to her knees, her lips slid over Otto's cock, her tongue rasped at his head, he felt himself growing, thickening, lengthening. Elle continued to suck strongly, her mouth was as hot as a furnace, Otto's cock swelled, his cock lengthened and lengthened, until it stood proud. As Elle sucked, her tongue lashed back and forth licking spurts of clear liquid that seemed to dribble unabated from the tip, she swallowed, groaning with pleasure.

Otto looked down at his now rampant cock Elle's lips could not reach the base, she lifted her mouth away, clear liquid flowed from the tip, dribbling.

"He is ready my Mistress, turn over." She coaxed.

Anna had been watching Otto's cock as Elle had sucked it, she turned over and climbed onto her knees, she bent down on all fours like a dog, exposing the puffy wet lips of her cunt, to him. Her cunt was within a mass of dank curls; her inner labia drooped out past her swollen outer ones, a small digit the size of his thumb stood proud at the top of the juncture. He smelled something, he sniffed again, and suddenly he had no control of his body. He snarled, shoving Elle to one side, his hips began thrusting wildly, growling slobbering, he sniffed at her exposed cunt; he licked tasting the intoxicating liquid she was excreting copiously.

He growled again his hips thrusting wildly, his cock first probing her ass, she shifted, lowering her shoulders and he continued thrusting his hips violently, smacking against her anus, Elle's deft hands guided him and he finally found the gaping entrance to her cunt. He rammed unflinching into her waiting cunt, he was deep inside her still thrusting uncaringly, growling and slobbering like a beast, his cock felt longer a lot longer, halfway along the shaft, where Anna had bitten, a ball the size of his fist was developing, it was hard and hot. Although the entrance was large and sloppy she was as tight as a ten year old virgin. The knot slapped up against the entrance to her tight vaginal walls time upon time, She thrust back at him matching him stroke for stroke, he began to squirt cum, his cock began pumping furiously, her cunt was so tight, the cum he produced, just spewing out from the tip as he continued to fuck faster and faster, cum squirting out around her labia as his cock rammed into her. He had never experienced such tightness. Anna rolled her hips, her head thrashing side to side, whining like a bitch in heat, slowly he felt her cervix softening, instinctively he slowed his stroke pressing the knot into her waiting cunt, she cried out, he growled like a crazy man, and began pumping cum in a frenzy as the walls of her cunt massaged and milked him. They were knotted like rutting dogs. The orgasm he was experiencing was like nothing before, every pulse of semen heightened the pleasure he was experiencing. His balls continued to produce cum, filling her, she whined, her body shuddering in ecstasy as her orgasm began. She sprawled onto the bed pulling him down on top of her still joined. He lay on top of her. Her cervix continued gripping his knotted cock until he had no more cum. It was almost a relief to feel the end of the orgasm. Still she kept them joined, the knot very slowly reducing itself. Anna lay stoic beneath him taking the weight of his body as he sprawled untidily.

Elle ignored him, and lay beside Anna kissing her mouth. Anna was oblivious to anything but the penis she held in her cunt. Her insides contained liters of Otto's semen. She ignored Elle, whose tongue dragged across her jaw, and along her shoulders and neck. Otto felt the knot finally begin to subside and Anna's grip on his cock lessen, they must have been knotted for half an hour at least before he was able to withdrew from her cloying bloated cunt with a soggy plop. Instantly, her distended cunt and thighs were awash as Otto's cum gushed out from the stretched hole. Finally the trickle stopped. It continued to ooze, every time she moved, down her thighs and onto the black satin sheets. Elle had sprung across as soon as the couple had unknotted, and was lapping at Anna's cunt swallowing whatever flowed from her.

12