All Comments on 'Deciphering the Bloom Ch. 06'

by seeker71

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
notimenotimeabout 11 years ago
....

I've really enjoyed this series. I've lost count of the number of times I read the first four chapters. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great work

This is one of the BEST reads I had in a long while. I wish it wasn't so spaced out between post, but I'm content nevertheless..... Great Work!!!! I look forward to more.

Something_specialSomething_specialabout 11 years ago
WOW!

One word WOW! Great series. Way to close it out. What's next?

DaLaHoodlumDaLaHoodlumabout 11 years ago
Awesome story

This is a must read I got so fuCking hard and horny reading this series. I enjoyed the passion throughout. Awesome fucking story.

seeker71seeker71about 11 years agoAuthor
Hey,

I guess I goofed, when I left the house I saw I had 5 posts to my name and figured the submission was rejected. My apologies.

Anon., I am sorry it took so long for me to finish this story. 2 years....Thank you, all of you, who read and stuck with me. I will post an epilogue, and I am thinking of attaching a prologue of the next story. However, I will not post the mulit-chaptered material until the bulk of the story is done. I hopefully will have one or two one shots posted.

Peace and joy,

Shell

afrodita79afrodita79about 11 years ago
LOVE IT

Hi Shell...just love it, great to read you and hope for more soon, I know that life whets in the way of writing [ ;) but still one can dream, lol... so best wishes and read you soon..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thanks for finishing this beautiful story. I remember reading the first four chapters a year and a half ago, and I never forgot the horrible way David was brought up. Even though it was fiction it made me cry. There are hundreds of Davids out there in the real world. I'm glad you gave him and Nic a happy ever after. I feel bad for Breezy.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteabout 11 years ago
Great work

Thank you for finishing this. It was filled with so much raw emotion that it spilled over to me, the reader. They cried, I cried; they smiled and laughed and so did I. Their pain became my pain, and when things worked out, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief right along with them. Kudos!

I'm looking forward to the "next generation" of work from you.

seeker71seeker71about 11 years agoAuthor
To Anons

Hey Anons,

I can't send you emails as I do everyone else so here goes. Thank you again for reading and commenting.

Yes there are so many David's out there who have had far worse things done to them during their young lives. Unfortunately many never get to better days. I have heard from several people who related to David, one whom I befriended could not outrun his demons. It is a story, but maybe a HEA for the characters can give hope to a reader.

Breezy's story is sad. She will be featured in a future story, focusing on her and Justice hijacked the chapter for a minute until I did a re-write.

Anon's email, yes my stories will usually feature people of color not presented in a stereotypical way. I am a person of color so it really did not occur to me to do anything differently.

Peace and joy,

Shell

canndcanndabout 11 years ago

hey shell, awesome job. gosh, I had no idea it has been that long. I'm glad you finished it. you did a great job with it. I think a strength you have is bringing complex characters to the board. That makes the reader invested in them or not in the case of a Jeremy :) I would like to see you have the satellite characters talk about themselves a bit more, rather than have someone explain them. Easiest example is Saint telling about Jeremy or Ethan. The thing is those are bad examples b/c it was best done that way. Their stories were told perfectly through her at the end. But, the point is, I hope we can learn about htose other characters from their actions and from the horse's mouth in as many cases at possible. I really was glad to see you cross all your T's and dot your I's as they say...I was wondering if they'd find out he caused the accident and luckily you went into it right after I had that thought. I love the family they have and Saint and their kids...all great examples of such well-developed characters, even the minor ones.

I loved the duality of Ethan/Justice. That was amazing to see his past and see the actions he took to protect Jeremy (he fell into that role again really easily) and yet, we had to counterbalance it with 'Justice's' actions. One thing I do wonder is why Jeremy let him live on the street. Addled or not, why not have him living in Hope's cove in one of the homes? Esp. when we know he built it as a monument to his dead wife. That was an interesting detail you added in too. I like how you made it make sense why they'd accept the dirty money from him, esp. since he'd just killed innocents to protect Jeremy. It totally makes sense to 'go along with it all' so you stay off the guy's radar. Considering you a friend now would not be much protection if he decided you were a threat to him or a barrier to something he wanted, etc.

I know you gave some of the next story away in a comment saying you'd be matching Jeremy up with Nic's brother. That is some undertaking! It will be really hard to get us to believe a few things. First, how will we ever believe that J is not wanting the brother b/c he's like Nic. He will remind him of the man he's obsessed with. Also, how can his brother consider being with a man who hurt his brothers (Clearly Davie is one of the Evangalista's now)? Will Jeremy go straight now that Nic isn't a possibility? And if it works, how will D and N deal with seeing him at family functions? So, you will have so much work to do to make that work!

I am so intrigued about Saint and what she's done. I am hoping that they'll now move Saint and the kids to Hope's cove! I hope Saint can learn to think more of herself and certainly not take some deep turn into darkness b/c I really love her and I saw her struggling to be the good example to her kids and amazing friend to the guys. She may have had a dark past, but I don't believe she's doing horrible things now.

I still feel strongly that the translation should be in parenthesis in the story. It just makes me feel like I'm missing the emotions of the moment and I don't want to be going to the next page to say 'what did he just say?' As it was, I was glad the translation was there at least, but it was kinda anti-climactic to go back and see what was said. I really wanna know when it is said. I see no harm in putting it in the text.. You could put it in [these brackets] and if someone doesn't want to know the translation they can skip over it.

Awesome job and now my comment is as long as the chapter ! :P Lookin forward to the next story.

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyabout 11 years ago
One of the very best series on here.

Thank you, Seeker.

I came to this story recently and had to read it through in one sitting. It was compelling, complex, well rounded and a pure pleasure to read. All your characters were believable and at no point did the storyline feel jarred in order to move the plot along. Excellent writing. I will definitely be looking out for more of your work. Thank you again. Jinty

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

Such a moving story. I wish you would write more-of anything.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Loved this. I want something for saint she's great person please bring more of this story

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

I loved this but I honestly can see more. Ria's prediction of the future and yes a happy ever after for Breezy because I agree all in all she is a good person.

There is so much potential for more, including Rico finding happiness, Nerina too after her wake up call and Justice too what has and will happen with him??

You are such a good writer Seeker don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Amazing story!

Jcl6845Jcl6845about 8 years ago

What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yess I always read this story it's great! I wish risco had a story

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 8 years ago
So

I found the story a few days ago I read it and then reread it it made me laugh and brought tears to my eyes. You are a wonderful writer And I wish that you had more submissions. The amount of spin off stories that could be available with all of the characters you introduced us to is very high. Please consider after all this time possibly writing and submitting more.

Thanks

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheart8 months ago

Wow, what an ending to this story, it just got better and better, bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userseeker71@seeker71
03/06/2020 Hello my lovelies! Yes in case you read my work previously, I disappeared for 7 years and I apologize. I hope you'll enjoy the stories I'm mapping out. I'm rusty, but I'll do my best to get it cleaned up. Nick and Davy aren't telling me new stories. They must me h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES