All Comments on 'Decisions'

by sxxxychk69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
.

Couldn't make it past the 5th paragraph. The character dialog was horrible. Basically unbelievable. People don't talk like that.

Of course, the usual children on here will think it's hot with their 6th grade education.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Well I thought this story was very pleasurable....it made me deliciously wet and I wished it was me being taken by daddy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sooooo fucking sexy , hot and wet

Loved the conversation and the way you attacked her clit and nipples ; I've done similar and it drives them crazy . Wait til you start licking her asshole .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ummm very hot i want some

my dad is just like yours... i wanna fuck mine so bad,,,,,im stacy18_bi@hotmail.com

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
taking his baby girl to i high making her cum

awesome story . cant wait to read the next part. very exciting horny and erotic. great keep writing more baby girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
omg!

made me cum hard it was great

Ms_StarliteMs_Starliteabout 13 years ago
Way to start a story!

Right smack in the middle of Daddy drilling his little girl. Yummmm, I love when Daddy does that! Very hot story will give me much pleasure later on!

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
UMMMMM...HMMMMM!!

You gotta love when Daddy takes things into his own hands! I love a Daddy who takes charge! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Plain stupid

If I had a slutty daughter like that she would have been smacked so hard she wouldn't be able to see straight for a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Yeah... See, I'm having trouble reconciling 'tight little pussy' with him fucking her with four fingers. A big man's thick fingers. Hell, fucking her with three would probably kill the tight option, hehe, but four?! Nah. He better hope her ass is virgin if he expects anything tight on her body.

Then again, as horny as she wound his drunk ass up with her drunk, horny pussy, I'd be afraid to put it in her after all the guys she's claimed to have fucked. She's probably got two or three surprises crawling around in her system! Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous