All Comments on 'Decisions'

by Nobility

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Non EROTIC

No sex, No loving wife but its still here for the B.T.B lovers to praise and get hope that the wife gets burned anyway.Never undrstand the appeal of B.T.B stories on a sex site..

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
Implausible, Incoherent, and Repellant

The writing is incoherent and hard to follow, the plot is absurd, and the characters are the sort you despise. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Non EROTIC" - No sex? You DID read the opening scene, didn't you? No "Loving Wife?" Just what story did you read? What do you call Lydia?

@TMSPTGR3 - I'm sorry you found it hard to follow, I guess I'm just a lousy editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

Heart wrenching... gutsy with the critics you find on LIT..different and provocative. I liked it.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Well-written story

Complicated and convoluted, with many turns and twists. This is very ambitious, and I admire your writing chops. I didn't really like any of the characters and have trouble understanding why any of them would be attracted to any of the others. They lack charm, any of them. Still, it is so well written I gave you a four. Write something of this quality with a likable character and I'll give you a five.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 7 years ago
Seriously?

"she still loved him so much she could kill him". Maybe I'm a bit too literal in my comprehension so please explain how you can love someone so much you can kill them, lest it be to possibly end incurable suffering.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 7 years ago
Authors

It's easy to write a BTB story. You catch the slut, toss her to the curb and move on. Forgiveness? Shit, there's no such thing when someone cheats on you... Most person who get married change for the other person without evening knowing it.. You don't stay the person you were which is a shame... you do what your mate wants you to do ... you lose yourself, who you used to be... Frankly I would have dumped the bitch in real life maybe not the first time but surely the second time...

Dunny69Dunny69almost 7 years ago
Confused me

I'm sorry it was to disjointed and confusing for me I didn't get into his head and she was just a cheating spoilt slut. It was hard to get through it and at the end I was glad not sad that the story had ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I"m pretty sure...

...you didn't miss a clique.

I didn't like it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Personally, I loved the ending. Although I would've had them pack up & move....get a fresh start, away from her "friends" that he slept with & the men she slept with. Just a total clean slate. But this ending worked too. A side note to the author.... I have a friend who writes suspense/romance novels (she sells on Amazon & iBooks) & she says that she knows a book will be great when the characters start writing their lines & scenes themselves. Great job!!

cknthisoutcknthisoutalmost 7 years ago
Intriguing

I read a lot and this was one of the most interesting stories I have read on here in a while. Having been a cheater and been cheated on and managed to come through it still together I found the end very plausible. I also was able to empathize with all of the emotion you put into your story. I can imagine that just writing the story left you emotionally drained. Having been through all of these emotions I can verify that you can still love someone that has hurt you to the point that you hate them and know that you don't want to lose them even though other around you say you should leave and never look back. A very poignant story about loss and betrayal and a hope for redemption.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 7 years ago
The likeable character

Is something of a trap. This story would read so much differently if the chronolgy was straight forward. Steve becomes a likeable guy motivated at first by love then by revenge. Lydia becomes a simpleminded tramp who blows all her chances and every T,D & H as well. This story had a unique perspective and the dialogue was great.

There are lots of characters I hate yet the stories remain compelling. Think of "Shameless", where every featured player has caused me to cheer for the them and ten minutes later I hope they burn in Hell.

I want both for Lydia too. I want her to give up her twisted sexcapades and live happily ever after but then she shows up with a would be bed buddy at the bar. Steve is struggling with revenge and hate fucking anything with tits. Just when you think he has found balance, out pop the divorce papers. This seems real and plausible. I dont like the characters either but that doesnt mean the story is poor.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Liked it

I thought it might be better if you played out the sex scenes that he had to endure, affairs, coming home with his wife in bed basically cuckolding or demanding a open marriage, the conflicts of emotions within, kind of plays towards the literotica/loving wives section. This might have been better in the Romance section. That doesn't mean it wasn't a good well written story however. I thought it was really good. Thats my feedback.. you should submit more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Masochistic idiot

Why stay married to a bitch that hates you and revels in your pain?

Richie2253Richie2253almost 7 years ago
I liked the way it ended

Yes, this relationship seems doomed from the start. However, having them stay together offers that outcome of learning to trust, love, develop the relationship together. This seems also to be fanciful and that's why I read these stories, to anticipate the rest of the story.

Thanks for sharing your talent and effort.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Hmmm

The start of this story was a bit uneven, we go from him having sex with one to a confrontation with his wife without really knowing who these people were or what was going on...... The story got better and the dialogue was pretty good, thanks for the effort 4****

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Too much emotion

my brain hurts 3*

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
good...

Probably one of the better "cheating" stories I have read on here.

I do admit a bit of confusion by her initial confession (the "hatred and jealousy" stuff), having not understood the origin of it or how it transformed into her destructive actions.

I do understand his decision to act the way he did and make the moves as planned, especially after her previous re-failing/cheating episodes. I also think a story like this reads better with a slightly "open" end rather than the "happily ever"... "divorced" or "after".

Smokepole

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Too Quick

Emotions & commitments jump from peak to valley and back several times within a 2-3 day period. Too fast! Towards the end, I thought Nobility was leading up to a reasonable solution. When Hubby mentioned asweetie having a non-productive life, to date, I thought he was going to go to a Tough Love solution of divorce, with possibility of re-gaining a relationship AFTER she earned one by supporting herself and maintaining her own life.

At keast, Hubby got the (brief) pleasure of telling Sweetie that 'talk is cheap' before he caved in!

Funny, Hubby didn't think to ask Sweetie if she and her date, at the restaurant where she spotted Hubby with L'il Sis, were mainly taking a break between their 'Afternoon Delight' and their 'Main Event!'

I have a feeling We-The-Readers will get Ch2 pretty soon, titled Decisions, Strike Three!

3*. Tempted to go one higher because dialogue was NOT lacking!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Apologies to Commenters

To those authors & commenters in LW I beleaguer for poor editing, my abject apologies for carelessly hitting the 'Post' button too cavalierly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well played

Excellent dialogue and some heart felt speeches. At the end of the day the decision to stay with someone you love who has betrayed you takes, I think, more courage than it does to walk away. Nicely done.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unreadable

I couldn't get past the first page. Too much melodramatic mess for me. Old women who watch the Lifetime Channel might like it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Emotional Rollercoaster

Pain, anguish, despair and finally a fragile ray of hope. Very emotive. Top marks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Real emotion

I found myself feeling the feelings of the characters as they were speaking. That is exceptional storytelling. Congratulations!

Now steel yourself for the inevitable attacks of the Moronymous crowd. But try to ignore their bile. You are too good to pay attention to those rabid dogs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I can understand why they might stay together, . . .

but why stay married? Their marriage meant nothing to her, and then, nothing to him. So why not bury that which she, then he, killed, and simply start/continue their new relationship? They can always get remarried, but I have no clue why they would. They are both really immature, incompetent to be married to anyone.

She cheated, betrayed him, then faked reconciliation, so she could cheat again, repeatedly. Then demanded an open marriage, which is just a soft divorce, a relationship lacking respect and sacrifice. What more evidence did he need that either she was diabolically deceitful, or he lacked the instinct and intuition to sense what an empty soulless whore she had become. Either way, a real man would not waste his time chasing a woman he loved. Real men don't have to chase the women who love them back.

A pathetic portrayal of two really weak inadequate people who will flail away at being a couple until they finally, decisively, destroy each other. They deserve each other, and the pain that will result.

An interesting plot and story. Thank You.

And thanks for allowing anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A serious load of shit

1*

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Nope

This one is a big miss.

She was fucking irredeemable. An absolute fucking whore right up to the end.

Way too soon for reconciliation. Reconciliation should not have ever been considered.

She needs her Goddamned head examined and her slimy cunt shut up for at least a year before she was even considered for a relationship.

What a disgusting cow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Without doubt these are two of the most screwed up people ever conceived....

....I got lost a couple of times in the twists and turns that constituted their mutual mental/emotional masturbation.

I thought it fair play that he had fucked every one of her friends that he could, and ended up fucking her sister.

I half thought as we neared the end, he could say something like, I'm staying, but I'm moving your sister in....we'll share or divorce, your call. Then he'd proceed to make babies with Lydia's sister, leaving Lydia unfulfilled.

Really, it wasn't two betrayals, but apparently dozens. Most of the more blatant ones apparently occurring after she discovered he was trying out her friends.

She really was the total slut. I struggle to believe she can stand to be near him. Her behaviors were certainly at odds with her declarations. Insecurity and low self esteem notwithstanding.....she's just a complete mess.

Yes, your story morphed, several times and was, to be certain, a roller coaster ride.

But not in a good or fun way, like the real thing. This was painful.

One suggestion: Either stick to your guns on your original premise, or rewrite the entire story from the POV of your new premise....or write another story, based on different premises, and explore the possibilities that way.

This leaves one wondering if you aren't pretty seriously conflicted in your own life.

Sorry, not meant as a jab, but rather an observation that you don't appear to be as settled in your thinking as you might be if your weren't left doubting everything....perhaps caused by some event or circumstance in your experience that you find nearly untenable.

You write pretty well, if a bit...."tacking to the wind" rather more often than you should.

Hope you try again, but with a firm, clear storyline and the resolve to stay true to it to the end of it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The author did a very poor job on this bad story. It seems the author has some serious cuckold issues that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb shitty people belong together. only thing to do is pray they don't reproduce.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 7 years ago
Twists and turns

Such a passion filled tale! I love you, I hate you, I want to leave you. I want to kill you. I can't live without you. I forgive you, but I'm divorcing you. Ok, 2nd chance. Somehow, I liked it. I don't think their story is done, but don't you dare write a sequel! These two should twist and turn in emotional strife forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lots of applause for the "great dialogue"

I say GREAT dialogue in a more like a soap opera way....

Somebody else mentions "melo-dramatic"

I say Yes. But, it is HARD to communicate WELL using melodrama. That is a skill. There is a reason that Soap Operas had a multi decade following as THE staple of daytime TV. And writing that shit WELL? Not as easy as it looks!

And of course, the person who thinks this was a BTB story with no sex? Just not reading, and only commenting uninformed. Sad. Anywho? Yeah, I think the divorce should have gone through. Hey, I suppose it STILL might. He seemed more weak, than resolute there at the end, and he DID pay to have the papers drawn up, and everything. Trust after tremendous betrayal is hard, and teaching her a life lesson is really mandatory in this situation, so....

So after divorcing and ending the late "open" marriage. Do they do some healing, and return older wiser better to each other? Every romantically inclined person would hope so may be. But fixing first for sure, definitely!

Worst erotic bit with poor word choice? My vote goes to the use of her "lower mouth"

eew. Don't like that image. I mean call it kissing all you want. But there is only one mouth on a lovely lady. The other part is called something else, please? Thank you.

4 strong stars. Prob lee best o d 'ay, at that, Mr.!

soldierboy50401soldierboy50401almost 7 years ago
No offense...

...but this story was a dumpster fire, mixed with a train wreck and wrapped in a shit show. The dialogue was fabricated, pretentious at times, and read like a bad script from a soap opera parody. The story never could figure out what it was, or at least what it wanted to be. BTB? RAAC? For having a male character who was supposedly so strong in every other aspect of his life, he couldn't seem to nail down his role as a strong husband in the face of his wife's adultery. I get that love can make us do strange things. But second chances are extremely rare when it comes to cheating. And third chances are absolutely unheard of outside of being a willing cuck. Two stars for this rudderless ship in stormy seas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great dialogue, gut wrenchng. But.

The ending was putrid. What happened? I mean she is the town slut, she destroyed her husband she is a selection whore. Because of her, he became her. How do they recover? Can they recover?

You wrote a well conceived plot, but as most writers faio, so did you. You didn't finish it.

So much potential. So unfulfilling. The low score is indicative of it being unfinished.

How can they stay married? They are barely two days out from the last act of cheating. If he wasn't with her sister she would have fucked another man. That was her wake up call? How can they reconcile in a town where they are pariahs? They both fucked many people, her always trying to one up him, how can he ever trust? What will her parents think when they discover he fucked their other daughter? Is blood thicker than water? Can he become a semblance of the good kind man he once was? Can she change a lifetime of selfishness and become the wife he thought she was? Or will she gut him agsin? Will another man enter her life? Will she become the victim of a predator or fail a test? Will he realize the eggs are all broken, and find another to love? How can they raise a family where their children will be ridiculed for her whoring and his revenge.

What happens next, how does it END???

If you dare, if you have the courage. Show us, write THEIR story to the finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Um... Four Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟

I would have been more appreciative if at the end the husband had walked out the door and she had gutted herself open with a kitchen knife. I don't know, he could then run back in then and hold her as she died a slow blood gurgling death. Priceless! Thanks for writing!! Cheers!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
At least only a cheap cuckold/wimp story!!!

Why such a long story when your decision cuckold/wimp was identifiable???

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Interesting Dialogue

Fascinating interaction between two very unhappy people who may have the capacity to do something about their problem. Personally I feel that divorce followed by a new relationship would be the best path for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great ending

BTB stories aren't erotic so thank you for making your story about forgiveness and redemption instead of revenge and hate.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
This worked really well

I was surprised when he didn't go through with the divorce, as were you. Sometimes a story takes a path of its own.

That happened with one of my stories. I knew which woman the betrayed husband would end up with, but then he ended up with someone else entirely.

Your dialogue worked really well and you had the emotional components covered very well, too. 5* of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

But the ending didn't work for me. After all the pain they inflicted on each other it's divorce or a murder not reconciliation. Still a solid 4*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Damn

I rarely give one star to tales I read because I don't normally read those tales. You threw me off with this one , author. And after a great first tale. After all the pain that the cheating slut slag whore twat cunt wife threw on him, and after forgiving her once, catches her in bed and sucks her lover off while telling him she wanted and open marriage....I can't believe it. She wanted open, she got open. Actually she wanted a cum-sucking willing cuck but you didn't mention this in your tale, author. She wanted marriage as it was before but the night he screwed her sister she was out with a date ready to get laid herself. Then after all the hate, between both spouses, she smiles and he cancels the divorce? Was this sb's idea? If it was, it was a bad one. I've read thousands of tales on this site and have almost 5900 comments. And most of them were not made by commenting on other people's comments. After your first offering the ending here does not make you versatile. It makes you a writer to be avoided.

I fully expect this to be deleted but I hope many will check it out first.

I hate cheaters and I hate wusses.

ONE damn star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I just couldn't do it knowing my wife was fucking another especially one I knew, worked with and disliked. That guy would forever look down upon him. Even with forgiveness and love I would never be able to hold my head up if I stayed in that Marriage. People would always talk behind your back and would always have to deal with seeing the guys that fuck your wife. To much ego for me , I'd rather suffer alone and keep my self respect. At least he got revenge with some

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Style??

You have a bit of an unusual writing style that helps make it an interesting read. With two under your belt, you have two different types of endings. They are both rather emotional and various critics will, of course, have different takes on them.

This is a good story with an ending that is not a big surprise although you could easily have gone over to the other side.

Write some more!

Tiny Tim

NobilityNobilityalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hmm.

Well, do something a particular way and a few people get mad. Take a different route and someone else loses their head. Guess you can't satisfy everyone.

Atleast no one said anything about this being a one sided monologue and the wife being "wooden". Hmm, they'll comment about it now because people just love to nitpick.

Oh, and let me make this clear- sbrooks103x didn’t have anything to do with how the story ended or anything. He only edited it for me, so don't go blaming him for how this turned out. Also, it's fine if you want to avoid me in the future. It's your decision, after all.

Even I was a bit confused about the ending. While I was typing this shit, I couldn’t decide on what note should it end it on. I even knew that I'd get some heat because of this ending, but I didn't care. I just didn’t want it to be a copy of my first story, albeit a well edited one.

Safe to say, the next one won't be like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I lean more towards BTB, but this story was riveting, emotional and absolutely terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
your end of story thoughts

I might concur if he had been burned only twice...but she had numerous lovers...and loved humiliating him.

Minor bumps????

If this story were reality I would wish them well and cut all ties...as it is fiction I will allow you your incredulous ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
An interesting

character study. If everyone was a death dealing Jason Bourne ex navy seal former CIA avenging angel, it would get old. This was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

so wonderful that a pathetic cuck gives a wonderful cheater chances after chances.

so manly the cucky will show to a proper woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He burned the body later.

That night while she slept he took a ball ping hammer to her face. It was messy, but he felt much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
. Thank you. Please keep writing.

I disagree with everything your protagonist did. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shitty RAAC

RAAC because she didn't earn to be forgiven, because besides some crocodile tears she didn't do anything to show she was worth being forgiven. Not for me. You should have followed your guts and go for divorce.

smmhomesmmhomeover 6 years ago
taking a leap of faith after you've been burned not once, but twice, requires...

... a particular bias in perspective. Let me elaborate.

Why does this author (quoting his/her ending notes) attribute "courage and strength" as the attributes of a man reconciling with a woman who blatantly, unapologetically, repeatedly brakes marriage vows – knowing (even hoping) to cause her husband pain in the process? Why does the author suggest forging a new path is automatically aligned with the motive "just to save yourself from being hurt again" as opposed to motives such as seeking true fulfillment or happiness? Why does the author characterize the options for ending this story as either a "separation" or a "happy ending"?

The author's ending comments display a clear bias towards reconciliation being a "good" thing; a bias built upon a flawed premise that staying in an old relationship is always a superior outcome then granting oneself the option to starting a new (and hopefully more fulfilling) relationship. This, in my opinion, is the fatal flaw of many that write RAAC stories. Note: I speak as a reader that can enjoy a well-motivated reconciliation story (e.g., Ari by Ohio). Reconciliations are not "Good" things – not by themselves. Reconciliations are choices, which, by their very nature, can either: be good or bad; work out or not; be healthy or not. "Good" things are ... healthy relationships built upon foundations of love and trust - where trust and love aren't repeatedly used and abused.

In this tale, the wife exhibited destructive behavior designed to demean and punish her husband because (in her own words) she “hated” him because he was "too good" and that made her look bad (in her mind). It seems to me that... if a (hypothetical) woman were in a relationship (e.g., a marriage) with a man who repeatedly, intentionally demeaned, hurt and humiliated her because he hated her (for whatever reason)... we (as her friends) would all be inclined to tell her that she should leave the relationship ... that the relationship was an unhealthy one… and that she might consider getting protection from an unhealthy (and potentially abusive) man. At least that's what I would recommend if asked... Would you argue otherwise?

Thus, I would argue the same for him (as his friend). Find a woman who cherishes your goodness, rather than hates you for it. Find a woman who inspires the best in you, rather than turns you into something you hate. Find happiness. Find reciprocated love. Find a healthy relationship that enhances your life.

Do not make the flawed assumption that having a history with a woman means that reconciling with her is inherently a "good" thing and would therefore be appropriately labeled a "happy ending". Do not make the same errors this author did… please!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
"Why..." She wheezed out,

"because you're a nasty duplicitous cuckolding bitch"

after that level of betrayal a reconciliation just doesn't work. with the personalities you gave them she will always see him as weak and in time continue to be his cuckoldress, and he is weak enough to let her. divorce would have been the "happy ending" you were looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WRITER HAS NO CLUE WHERE HE'S GOING....

How in the world do we get to a point in this story where we even think about what the husband has done to this cheating, cocksucking tramp? Every single bit of this is on her shoulders an to have him consider what he'd done wrong is laughable. There was no real emotion in any of this. What a piece of garbage. Try putting real world emotions into the dialogue and you'll get an entirely different ending to this little tale. He dumps the cheating whore and finds himself someone who'll actually love him and appreciate being loved and supported.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
KNOBility

You’re a fucking cock, you cunt. Go and suck as much diseased dick as you possiby can, because you deserve to be treated as nothing but a pathetic covksicking gimp, you fucking man-whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks for a grate read:)

I especially liked the flow in the dialogue, agreed the direction could have been better, but the flow gave it an authentically. In the end we can only forgive ourselves:)

Hope to read more form you soon.good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WoW! Charged with emotion.

Five Stars. It's refreshing to read a different sort of BTB story,. .and then it wasn't! An intelligent yet challenging ending. A very good story and should be rated much higher. BIG thanks! ....no, make that six.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Extremely Well Written, Character's Emotions Really Leaped Out, But...

It's funny, but it felt like a 60's character movie in a New York apartment by two actors. Emotions and feelings very well portrayed. It would have been nice if you gave a bit of a description of the both of them so one can imagine them better, but maybe it was good that you didn't because it was like a blank slate with the energy of the emotions leaping out. Very well written!

But I disagree with what you wrote at the end. Yes, it takes character to put aside the hurt and the fear of the unknown (would she hurt me again in the future), but in this case I really feel it should be a divorce. Sometimes two people can totally love one another, but also completely rub one another the wrong way. I feel like they are like that, at least the way he "rubbed" her. So with someone else maybe she never ever would have cheated, but with him she almost cannot not cheat on him. Just like I believe in the right circumstances most of us could kill (especially men), but we haven't come across that one person or circumstance that would set us off (I'm talking about normal men and not normally homicidal people).

The other thing is that nothing different happened to resolve this that was any different than what had been going on with them the week before or what had happened with them after her first cheating ended. Even up to the prior night she was on a date and had been planning to bring the other guy home. Maybe she had an epiphany after he fucked the sister, but one night of talking and lovemaking isn't going to change months of cheating and problems with them. At this point at the least they should separate for months, possibly even get a divorce. She needs to understand herself better separated from him. They need to be apart. They both need to really understand what they really want and it cannot be a one night decision, but something that has to sink in and not something when emotions are raw and high.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well done, even if I don't agree with the ending, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad you went with the ending you did

Divorce is the easier way to end a story like this. Reconciliation is the harder road. Glad you pursued the more challenging choice.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
Why?

So he recognized the needs for her self esteem and self efficacy, needs that wouldn't be served well by staying married, and then just decided to do that very thing she least needed. It also goes against his desire for the woman he initially knew. I think all that was done is prolong the inevitable, unless done serious intervention happens by someone who knows that a dense array of trees in a large area is a forest. Anyway, lots of what was said seems like stream of thought that shouldn't be bothered by speaking it. Don't think it's time yet to give up writing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why would you go with an ending that would only make sense to a mentally ill person?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nobilitwat

What a piece of fucking shit. You can fuck yourself with a cactus for writing this shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great writing!

Fuck all those other commenters, you really dug in there and showed some real raw emotions. Not just some sad little stroke story.

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If he was my friend

I’d sit him down, slap him, and let him know what a god damn f-g he is for staying with this trash. She will hurt him again and he fucked her sister! Awful ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not A Happy Ending

Yet another pathetic weak, easily manipulated LW husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not strength and faith.

Stupidity and ignorance interpreted by wishful thinking into a fake facsimile of strength and faith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Supperb

This is the first comment I've made. Superb loved it . I've recently started reading loving wife's and can't seem to stop . The layout and flow made it a easy read . The small twists at the beginning made a interesting start which grabbed my attention. The emotion that played out from both parties kept my attention and split allegence and by the end I didn't care what the outcome was well not didn't care it didn't matter really enjoyed reading this thank you

By

WSH

justbobkcjustbobkcover 5 years ago
Rereading this - I already gave it 5 stars

Might thoughts now are that I see a murder-suicide in their future.

It is the old Lucifer Principle (Howard Bloom's book and ideas) of constant competition for social dominance. This competition occurs between social groupings - like liberals vs. conservatives in modern USA. Or between Muslims and everyone else worldwide.

But it also occurs between individuals within the same social groupings, and is very much a part of the "war of the sexes" between those courting and man and wife.

She wants to be the dominant one in their marriage, period. Being spoiled as a rich bitch set this up for her and all her excuses about her own "self esteem" issues is so much nonsense.

I don't see her changing in the future. He was on the right track of divorce and let her live alone and MAYBE grow up before dating her again. But he would soon see her marrying someone else right away - using her looks and rich family connections - a family (especially father) who would take her back after a divorce.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

The betrayed husband fucking all her friends and her younger sister was a great bit of payback. Leaving the whore completely ostracised from everyone she ever cared about was a really nice touch.

Then you went the RAAC route...

Why on earth would he forgive super slut? Lydia must have fucked 20+ guys? Besides being a depraved whore, she was a total nutjob! Her reason for cheating on him was that he was a nice guy who treated her like a princess and all her friends and family thought he was great?! Wtf? The bitch was certifiable...

He should have got his divorce, claimed his half of daddy's money sunk into the house, and got the hell away from the psycho hose beast. A better ending would have been Steve starting a relationship with his sister-in-law, then Lydia snapping and coming after them. Super slut ends up in the nuthouse and Steve gets the happy ending, marries little sis and starts pumping out kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Holy jesus he calls her affairs minor bumps in a marriage? Wow

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Beautifully Told Story

You really told this one chapter of their obvious many chapter marriage beautifully. But staying with her was a mistake. Funny thing is less so because she had fucked other men. Fucking the other men was just a symptom. This is a woman that has a whole lot of issues. She needs lots of time on her own, probably some therapy to hopefully grow. She doesn't have a chance to grow with the same people and surroundings. She needs lots of alone time.

Next time around it's going to shit's going to escalate again where it's going to end in murder or suicide or both.

There is great love there, but this was definitely a case where love doesn't conquer all.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No way

Love or not, you do not remain in a marriage with a woman like this. She will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not a "happy ending"

In the circumstances one would have to be totally delusional to even want this sham of a marriage to continue. The husband would be looking for more pain and to punish himself in staying with her.

Some marriages don't work. This was one. Keeping them together is sad, pitiful and painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The ending was a surprise and not one that seemed (to me) to fit. Still this was a fairly unique approach. The acknowledgement of her unjustified anger at him and disdain for him rang true. I think this deserves a better “score” than you’ve received. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More akin to a play than to other stories

The characters are melodramatic, over-the-top, chewing the scenery -- pick your metaphor from drama, and it probably fits.

There even are what can be regarded as three acts.

On that basis, it was quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ha ha

This was a joke, right? She cheats on her husband & hates him because he’s a great husband? After they both sleep around, the trust & respect will never come back.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Interesting reason for cheating but it just showed how bad she is. He is a very weak man to take her back. He could easily find a better woman. The ending was awful. Hopefully they won’t have kids. They would be born into chaos.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

This story is stupid and vile beyond all reasoning. If the Is that furiously angry and fill with rage and resentment because the husband is a good man Then there's no way for the marriage to proceed

.

Would the wife be happier if he be her and treated her like shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If ever there was a case for murder-suicide this is it. Seems they both hate loving each other, yet like matter and anti-matter are irresistibly drawn to each other, and their mutual destruction.

All those commenters who have said over the years that it's not about the plot or the characters, but rather about the author's ability to make them feel, must either give this a 5 or recognize themselves as hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

all the dialogue the hubby had was just a waste of breath. it was starting to get good til the raac ending.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

what a waste of a good btb story with that kind of ending.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Truly uninspiring and fell so flat.

Not sure how this actually was a btb but you do you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like another author pushed out by comments from scum BTB trolls. This was a good well written story. It deserved the ending the author ended up with. As with all this type of LW stories none of them make sense. No loving wife would cheat on her husband. Cheating only happens in marriages that have already failed.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - the only way a RAAC is even a possibility is if there were circumstances beyond the control of the accused ie: rape, blackmail, one drunken party, etc.

However, a long term well planned infidelity - NO WAY - TO THE CURB with the BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done portrayal of the swirl of confused emotions that accompany this sort of mess. Ignore the boo-birds and keep writing.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Loved this story. As an emotional pain addict, it was perfection.

Eyes now open, the couple has a chance to a lasting relationship.

Five stars for this effort.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boo, that was plain awful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man….this author was one of tne very best….and only 2 stories. Bummer.

.

This was a solid 4 **** effort. Not a 5 ***** only because the reconciliation was just too forced, given the nature and quantity of betrayal his bitch which inflicted on him. The hubby actually said it best “I’m no Saint, and only a Saint could forgive what you did to me”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is a strength to forgive twice. It’s very rare people forgive twice from inner strength. Sadly it’s usually desperation, lost inertia, fear of starting over again. Not very good reasons.

And in those rare cases that someone forgives you not once, but twice….the ugly truth is that strong man/woman will be betrayed again. Cheating is a symptom of a broken and diseased mind. Guilt and fear aren’t enough to change someone in a way that is healthy.

Of course the romantic in me wants it to work out. It was a lovely story with a lot of raw emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't believe in this case of serial cheating wife a reconciliation is possible or healthy for him. She's too complex, insecure, and self-centered to make a loving wife, and she's quite impulsive making wrong decisions. He's better moving on. Any way the magic is gone. Love has to be nourished, and instead she poisoned it and author expects us to believe, it's still alive. A proud man does not take humiliation, neglect, and public cheating on his knees. He seemed after she bedded a dozen of lovers, that he had finally found his balls and presented her with divorce papers, and then the author takes him back to square one just promises of fidelity, children, and future happiness? Definitely a simplified Hallmark Channel ending or he finally accepting he's a wimpy cuckold after all... 2* for the good writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, complex, nuanced - a very engaging story with authentic characters. Bravo!

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Wow!! That was an incredible story. I'm not much on reconciliation but I was rooting for them to stay together by the end.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ11 months ago

Never liked this ending. She is disturbed. He deserves a better woman, at least he did until he wimped out in the end.

SystemShockSystemShock11 months ago

If someone had their hand bitten off by a crocodile, then got back in the river with it a month later, would you say they had strength and courage? Or would you call them a stupid motherfucker? When someone has purposefully gone out of their way to hurt you, you no longer owe that person anything except maybe an ass-whooping. Get out, stay out and don't look back.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now that is how to write an LW cheating wives tale .... despite the "unlikely-in-real-life" reconciliation/3rd chance ending. The emotions were palpable. The reader was invested in both characters from the start, not because you liked them, but because you believed them and felt their emotions...... all of them. Anger, doubt, frustration, hope, vengeance, etc... Master work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 Star for portraying so well the hurt tearing both of them apart and portraying the power of love to overcome devastatingly justified doubts. Each of those characters was so ably painted esp as to their failure to really communicate their hidden doubts and fears that had brought about this recurring nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dude needs to RUN and never look back, poor sod.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous