All Comments on 'Decisions Ch. 04'

by Holter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
grunt82abngrunt82abnover 7 years ago
Bloody Good Read!!!

Great story!!! I can't wait to read more!!!

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
The best

The best chapter by far and quite possibly the best human & monster love story on this site. I'm looking forward to your next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

You're doing a great job, strong family ties and it looks like there are political plans in Chris future. But I know with all the strong opposition a tragedy is just around the corner. My guess is that his family will be taken out by these "monster Haters"; which could push for a reformation act and kick start his political notoriety as the human advocate for "monsters" rights.

They also mentioned they have the room for the whole next day. Will this allow Chris to meet the royal family and other prominent members of the coven?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story needs some more conflict. Everything is going right for the two protagonists, so I'm having trouble seeing any real character progression. You have already established how much they love each other maybe it's time to put it to the test and challenge them.

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
More Please!

Your story concept is unusual but great! I really like your characters and can't wait to see how your plot develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story.

Did the last name sokolov come from Dishonored by chance? I'm Curious. And the way you have created this "universe" is remarkably spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry

that i never posted a comment

on the previous three chapters

my excuse ...

i was in to much of a rush to read the nexts parts

wonderful story

eagerly awaiting the next instalment

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

It's been a pleasant read so far. Although he seems to have a little too much of fame than what he did should've warranted. No good did should go unrewarded, but he is enjoying too much appreciation for doing just the right thing, as if all other human beings are racists except for him.

Another thing, loosing blood followed by sex is a big no no. Sex requires males to allocate a portion of their blood from other organs to their pens. So loosing blood up to point where he started feeling a little dizzy and then having sex should have made him faint. I have somewhat of a similar experience to this, when I tried having sex an hour after donating blood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Coven Ball was priceless

I loved how Princess Josie was warm and charming, and not aloof like you'd expect royalty to be. I can understand why she's good friends with Stasi. And I enjoyed how Chris came up to Stasi and intertwined his arm with hers, just before they were announced. It brought tears to my eyes, reading the reactions of Stasi and Elena, and visualizing Viktor's gaping like a fish - priceless! And of course, the reaction of the vampires at their entrance - wonderful! Josie may be royalty, but on this night, Chris' actions made Stasi the royal princess at her fairy tale ball.

luv2read2

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
Though it would have gained much by the addition of editing...

I'm still liking this tale...

Made what appears to be a serious mistake towards the end of their love scene.

She'd previously drank, licked to seal (and, reasonably, clean him up), then rode him during sex...

Then you had the section including this:

She let go, licking the wound with her tongue to seal it and wipe away any drops of blood. I collapsed on top of her, kissing her on the forehead and rolling off.

And, finally, you went back to describing that SHE was riding HIM.

Obviously, that center piece was in there in error, either because you rewrote your scene or because it came from another time.

But can't wait for the negative impact of the story to rear its head... and hoping it's not heart breaking...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmm

I don't think I could trust a vampire to give me a blowy. What if suddenly she got hungry. I thought there might be something building with the younger sister, but no. Hmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous