Decisions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the shower cubicle. It was a power shower, with jets of steaming hot water massaging us from every direction. Using the liquid soap that smelled an awful lot like peaches, we lathered each other and scrubbed away, rinsing away the dirt and grime we accumulated from our night together, down the drain. It was nice being with her; just enjoying the shower.

Having finished our wash, she shut the shower off. "There. Now we're clean." She said, wringing out her raven hair over the drain. I stepped out, grabbing two towels and handing one of them to her. "I'm not so sure we were that dirty to warrant such an amazing shower to begin with."

"It's the thought that counts. Thanks, lyubov." Stasi said playfully as she stepped out, grabbing onto the towel I held out for her. The hot water had made her normally pale body exude a pinkish hue. "Besides, I know that you had fun in there."

"I did and so did you." I conceded, toweling off my close-cropped brown hair. I certainly did have fun in the shower, lavishly lathering up her body under the cascading water. It was kind of ironic and funny, how we were doing something heavenly erotic and dirty in a contraption that was supposed to make us clean. Yes, I called a shower a contraption. No I don't regret it.

"I never said I didn't, buddy." She said, giving me a kiss and wrapping her naked body around me. Letting go, she took my hand, guiding me back to the bedroom. She looked back at me, her expressive blue eyes showcasing a whirlwind of emotions, from happiness, contentment, and love to nervousness, uncertainty, and... fear? I squeezed her hand, as we came to the bed. Stasi gently pushed me down onto the mattress and leaned me up against the headboard.

She climbed on top of my thighs, straddling me, my hard cock in between us. "Chris, you can still back out. The blood packs are in the fri-.."

"No." I cut her off stubbornly. She needed blood for sustenance and I wasn't going to cut her off of the best stuff possible if I had the chance.

"I knew you were going to say that. Anything I can do to convince you otherwise?"

I shook my head, making her sigh. "Ok, zayka. Just sit still. Remember, if I lose control... do whatever you have to do." She said quietly.

"You won't. I trust you." I whispered. She smiled at me and tentatively cupped my cheeks. She gently bent my head at a forty-five degree angle, exposing my jugular. My breathing grew labored as she leaned in, her fangs lengthening at the prospect of feeding. Even though we've done this a couple of times already, I couldn't say I was a bit nervous. The first time we ever did this, it'd been in the heat of the moment and Stasi had taken too much, giving me symptons of hypovolemic shock.

That wasn't the only reason I was breathing heavy. I had my gorgeous girlfriend straddling me, bare of any clothing. Any red-blooded male would've been breathing heavily.

"Stop it." Stasi commanded softly.

"Stop what?"

"That heavy breathing. It's making me nervous that i'll screw up."

"I'm sorry! It's just you're... awfully close." I admitted.

"Just relax. Don't be so ticklish. I promise, i'll be fast." Stasi whispered, moving in towards my neck and placing the tips of her razor sharp fangs on my jugular. I wrapped my arms around her, gasping as she bit down, her fangs piercing the skin. I groaned when I felt the familiar feeling of Stasi drinking my blood by the mouthful. I greeted the spreading warmth and euphoric sensation almost as if it were an old friend.

Stasi continued to apprehensively suck on my neck, drinking in my blood. Just as I felt the symptoms of blood loss setting in, she took her mouth from my neck, a trail of red-tinged saliva following her fangs. She retracted her enlarged fangs, and poked out her pink tongue, licking the wound to seal it.

"Did I take too much?" She asked worriedly. She always had trouble with "blood lust", a thing that all vampires suffered from. After they tasted real blood, they couldn't get enough, losing control and not stopping until they drained their victims absolutely dry.

"No. No... you took just enough." I murmured, leaning back on the headboard. The few times that Stasi fed on me, I always felt fatigue right after. I was proud of her, she proved that she could control herself, something that was a rare talent indeed. "So this is what it must feel like to be a blood bag." I laughed tiredly.

Stasi didn't find my wit funny or entertaining at all. She pouted at me and kissed my cheeks, my eyes, my mouth, neck, and nose, showering me in such love and affection that I was surprised.

"I'm sorry, Chris." She murmured sadly. "It's just what I am. God, most of the time, I feel proud to be what I am, but sometimes, I just wish that I was... normal. I wish we were just two normal people in love, not me having to drink blood every other week. I wish we never had to that, ever."

I took a sharp intake of breath. I gently wrapped my arm around her, scooting over to her so I was closer. "Stasi, you don't have to be ashamed of what you are. Trust me. I love you with all my heart. Besides, what's so fun about being normal? It's so boring."

Stasi cracked a beautiful smile. "I guess you're right." She conceded happily. "I love you too, Chris. I don't know what i'd do without you." She pressed her hands to my chest, pushing me down so I was no longer sitting up. "You've done everything for me this whole day... and I did promise you i'd make your night."

"Oh, jesus." I groaned, all sense of fatigue gone.

Stasi giggled, her earlier sorrows all but dissipating in the face of love. "I think someone... or something likes the sound of that."

I merely nodded, staring at her as she scooted up my thighs and placed her delicate, cold hands on my chest. Strands of her long raven hair fell in front of her eyes and tickled my body, but she didn't bother flipping her hair out of her face. Her nipples were hard and her cold body was shaking in excitement.

It felt like forever, but she finally hoisted herself into the air and slid her hand down my body, grabbing hold of the base of my cock to guide her into her slick opening. I could only watch as time slowed down, forcing myself not to slam my hips upward. This was her show, and I knew she'd kill me if I ruined it for her. I wasn't sure what she wanted me to do as she looked at me.

And then, without so much as an alert, warning, or notice, she slammed herself down, completely impaling herself on my cock. I let out an 'uh' of surprise, as she held herself there, the both of us gasping.

Slowly, she began to move up and down on my cock, guided by my hands on her soft curves. A gentle rocking motion at first, then with an increased tempo. Our soft sighs gave way to loud cries and moans of ecstasy.

"Oh, god." Stasi moaned. As she continued to ride me, I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold on for a very long time. My gaze was transfixed on her bouncing breasts, and I cupped them both, playing with her large nipples and letting her ground herself against me. She brought her hands away from my chest to cover my hands that were on her breasts.

"Stasi... I don't think i'm going to last very long." I gasped softly.

Her crystal blue eyes found my chocolate brown ones, as she brought one her hands to hold her hair away from her face with one hand, biting her lip in concentration, her pale face flushed.

"Ditto." She groaned. Sweat ran down her beautiful face as she kept up the motion, each drop of salted liquid falling off her body and hitting me on my equally sweaty dress. Her eyes were screwed shut and anguished moans shuddered out her mouth.

The moans that were escaping from her lips became more frequent, her bouncing motions became more feverish. Our cries, moans, groans, the sound of our skin slapping together, backed up by the squeaking of the bed, was absolute music to my ears.

"Oh.. oh! Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes! Right there." Stasi chanted, letting out a cry as her pussy clenched around my cock. A wave of shudders passed through her body and she slid her hands from her breasts to my chests to hold herself upright. She continued to ride out her orgasm on top of me, refusing to let up until she drove me over the edge.

Which, coincidentally, wasn't too long after that.

"Stasi, i'm going to cum." I warned, my breath coming out in ragged bits and my eyes screwed shut.

"Just cum in me." She grunted in reply.

"Are you su-.."

"Pill, remember?"

Oh, that's right.

I felt my balls tighten as continued to stare down at me with with her piercing, beautiful gaze. Insistent on 'making my night', she had inadvertently finished me off by just looking at me. Just as my eyes opened once more to stare into her crystal blue ones, I was finally kicked off the edge by one enthusiastic vampire. My cock throbbed and spasmed as torrents of cum spewed out into her pussy. Stasi sighed contentedly as I emptied myself into her.

Finally, I stopped, spent and gasping for air, the feeling of lightheadedness from her bite making my vision a bit hazy. She let go, licking the wound with her tongue to seal it and wipe away any drops of blood. I collapsed on top of her, kissing her on the forehead and rolling off. She was still shivering, plagued with shakes, the aftermath of a powerful and overwhelming tidal wave of a mutual orgasm. She turned her head to look at me, caressing my cheek lovingly. I wrapped my arms around her.

Finally, she stopped grinding against me. Which was a good thing, because every little motion she made made me jerk from the sensitivity. Stasi bent down, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "That was fun." She sighed. She rolled off of me, shaking slightly, the aftermath of a powerful mutual orgasm. We wiggled our way under the disheveled sheets and I wrapped my arm around her, caressing her slippery body lovingly.

"Night... has been made." I breathed, absolutely exhausted.

She laughed tiredly and lovingly touched my cheek. "Even after one session? That's great."

"We do have the entire hotel for tomorrow, you know." I murmured. I placed my head on the comfortable pillow, looking at her. I forced myself to stay awake, but I was just so tired from the day, the dance, the sugar rush from the candy, the feed session, and the mind-blowing sex. I didn't even get a whole lot of sleep last night because I was so excited for the day ahead. My eyes slowly began to droop.

"I know." Stasi murmured, looking at me with her crystal blue eyes, noticing my exhausted face. "For now, I just want you to sleep.. You've done so much, you deserve rest." She looked as exhausted as I was, but I knew she was waiting for me. She always fell asleep last and woke up last. Ever since we were kids on our first sleepover, we'd have staring contests to see who fell asleep first, and she always won because she was a vampire who was nocturnal, even with medication.

"You sleep first." I mumbled, even though I knew that wasn't going to be the case. It was amazing how everything in my life just fell into place. Even if I died tonight, i'd be happy.

For one, I had my friends, I had my family, I had the love of my life. As a content smile drifted onto my face and sleep beckoned over me, I knew that i'd certainly die happy and content, for Stasi's grinning face was the last thing I ever saw in the brightly lit...

Fuck, I forgot to turn off the lights!

To be continued.

*****

Author's notes: Hey guys! I'm glad that everyone is liking this series! Thanks to my wonderful editor, Christopher (No, i'm not joking) for going through the story and making sure that it was in great shape. I really appreciate it!

I love to talk to you guys, so if you feel like it shoot me a PM! Your feedback is what drives this story and motivates me to write. I want to hear any ideas you guys may have or where you want me to take this story and our lovable characters.

Until next time!

1...345678