All Comments on 'Decisions Ch. 05'

by Holter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 7 years ago

Ugg that ending was mean lol plz continue I be loving this story

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Cruel

That was evil! How can you leave us hanging like that haha. Just love it. You're a fantastic story teller

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
revenge

I think it was the 3 werewolf brothers that did it

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Arghhh! I hate cliffhangers!!! :D

Really enjoying the story so far, but please don't keep me in suspense too long!

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 7 years ago
Hmmmm...

Carne asada for Thanksgiving...I'm thinking it's time for a change at my house...I AM in AZ, after all....

Oh, by the way, good chapter. 😀

SC8

BigDog167BigDog167over 7 years ago
Not a cliffhanger!

God I hate cliffhangers! I usually one star any writer that gets into the habit of using them to often. Once in a while is OK if a little predictable. Please do not fall into that trap. Loving the rest of the story and hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not like this

I love your story so far can't wait for the next....he's not gonna wake up with amnesia or anything like that is he

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love how Stasi and Chris really love each other

and I don't just mean the sex. Rather, it's how they think about each other's feelings, help the other when one is feeling down, support each other in areas where one is weaker and the other stronger, and cover for each other in front of their parents. I just loved the scene where Stasi covers for Chris, by saying she got up early and made the suggestion when his Mom complained their video game playing was too loud. Similarly Chris recognizes when Stasi needs to feed. But this chapter ending - yikes! The anti-monster violence they've avoided thus far just hit them (literally) personally. But at least they should be able to get justice, since Chris (a human) is the one that was hurt. (Sadly, I doubt the police would care as much if one of the nonhumans was hurt instead.)

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NICELY ENDED

Too perfect. The end of this arc was just emulating the its quite too quite or perhaps more accurately its calm too calm....

Awesome writing.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
Keeping in mind, I'm five chapters in...

I'm liking the plot... clearly the action was going to get worse for our primary characters... though I hope not too bad... but I'm hoping it picks up as well...

I just wish you'd fed this through an editor...

Even ignoring spelling, there are just times it could have been clearer with some time... for instance... this simple sentence -

Unlike the other lights in our house, this one had a specific control just for the brightness.

More isn't always better and a god sitting would have likely just changed this to -

Unlike the other lights in our house, my room had a dimmer switch.

Reads cleaner and doesn't presuppose that your readers have no clue what a dimmer switch is.

But though I could love it I do at least like it so I'll continue reading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous