All Comments on 'Decisions Ch. 07'

by Holter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Yep

Well worth the wait as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story

I love this story. Please provide better information on the Russian text. I studied Russian and love it but transliterations can really suck to decode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really enjoyable

I love the characters - they're so real! Each has his/her own unique personality that shines through their words and actions. It's ironic, but our narrator, Chris, is the most boring (in a nice way) of all. As one of the only humans, he's relegated to being the "straight one" since the rest are all different species. I do love how their personalities fit their species - the gentle giant Ricky, the smart, but also vulnerable Stasi, etc. etc.

You'd think this world wouldn't exist, because we already went through the "separate but equal" fiasco with African Americans. Shouldn't that Brown vs. Board of Education Supreme Court decision apply here as well so that DTOSA is declared unconstitutional? Understand the thinking for the discrimination, as it's reverberating through the world right now, but that doesn't mean it's right. It's all about fear (of "others" taking what we have), and discrimination based on fear is wrong, wrong, wrong!

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really like your story

One thing I noticed in this chapter was that you used the word emancipated instead of emanated. In 6, instead of emanating you used emancipating which is not a word.

It really threw me off the story both times. Other than that, the story is first rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an artist

You truly have a gift. I wish I were half as talented. I was wondering if Stasi's moodiness could be contributed to pregnancy hormones. I think you stated that she was on birth control, but no contraception method is 100%, and I think it might be an interesting conflict/ stressor for the story and for Chris' relationship. Does the Vampires' mood swings become dangerous? Does she become intensely protective? Would the rest of the Solokhov family get upset and reject Chris? Stasi? How nuts will the Anti Monster platform become knowing that Chris and Stasi are breeding? In any case, I love the story so far, however I believe that the conflict in the story needs to be intesified to offset the saccharine nature of Chris family life. Hope my opinions helped! Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing (as usual)

Always worth the wait for another addition to this wonderful series.

Keep up the great work!

DraconisaluDraconisaluabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable Series

I've been enjoy this series a lot and love all the characters and their quirks. I won't go into specifics of what I like because it would take too much time nor will I mention any negatives because they would being trivial. The one question that has nagged me however from the moment stasi started feeding from chris is why doesn't he simply have blood drawn ahead of time and have a pint or two refrigerated for when she needs to feed this way he isn't left weaken at bad times and she doesn't have to worry about losing control. I get that some might consider that close to the SBP but it really isn't since it would be real blood as if she went to a blood bank.

Pops4Pops4about 4 years ago
My estrogen level is too high....

As an old man, from a completely different time and place that this wonderful story is set in, I am amazed at the joy each chapter has given me.

I notice that this series is now halfway completed and that you have not submitted any stories in years. That is sad and I cannot understand why.

As for my “Title Comment”.....not only am I old, but also a very hard edged type of old. So, for someone of my beliefs and my age to Love your story....I must joke about an increase in estrogen!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous