All Comments on 'Decisions or Fate Ch. 02'

by MissWolfy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Umm...

Just so you know, this is chapter 2. What I want to know is, where is chapter 1?!?! I didn't even read this chapter. What's going on?

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

That's my question as well. what happened to chapter one? But two is doing well. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Where's chapter 1? I'm not reading this without it.

PyosKousPyosKousalmost 11 years ago
Ch.01

Chapter one is on the new story list, it seems that number 2 was approved before 1 was. :S

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
Good continuation.

If you continue to post at this pace, the short chapters are fine. If you are going to do a chapter every week/two weeks/month, it would be better if they were longer.

Grammar didn't bother me, so don't worry! Keep up the good work!

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 11 years ago

Both chapters Re good but would you post chapters that are longer if u do t write for a bit. This is a great start

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

These fools should've explained themselves when they rolled up on the girls. Bunch of idiots should know that the girls would be scared and ask why they were there.

shyintxshyintxalmost 11 years ago

Do you plan on continuing this story or stop on ch.2 like on your other story? I really liked the other one and hoped to see more.

MissWolfyMissWolfyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Miss Wolfy

Hey everyone, sorry about the confusion. It appears chapter two was approved before chapter one. Sorry about that. By the way, chapter three of Not As Naive As You Think Ch.3 is in the process of being approved, it's just taking a minute. Thanks for your patience.

Miss Wolfy

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Interesting Perspective....

I'm intrigued....it makes sense that if they're all "dormant wolves" they would gravitate together and form a pack, but you're certainly taking an interesting tact with the story. I can't help but wonder if their boss isn't also a wolf, considering he was able to so easily track down the one who tried to leave for her aunts and he seems to travel in a "pack" so to speak. I'm intrigued to find out what happened to Melanie's family though and determine and see why the girls' wolves have never manifested before.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Stop. Apologizing. :)

This is your bus. Drive it how you want, just please keep it rolling. Two short chapters and already so many many questions. Eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not as naive as you think!!!

This story is fabulous, but, when are you going to add to your first one... 'Not as naïve as you think' I'm still holding my breath waiting for that one to be continued...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
encore plzzz

well i like it... i'm just not a big fan of the one-page thing. plz add more length to it. otherwise it's perfect!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Good start,

BUT,,,one page does not a chapter make......please,,2 or 3,,or better 4 pages makes a much better read.something to get my teeth into,lol,,,thanks,,and good writing...

barbette_sgbarbette_sgabout 10 years ago

Loved both your stories...hope you decide to finish them :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!!!

Loved I and would enjoy another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
like it

Like the story line. Looking forward to chapter 3..

unknownnooneunknownnooneover 7 years ago
I wish you could continue

This is a great story. I would love to read it in its entirety.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous