All Comments on 'Deconstructing the Nerd Ch. 05'

by MarquisdeBad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
giving up

giving up on this series. Keep on trying to like it but this is just one corruption series I can't get behind or feel entertained by, shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series!

One of the best I've read on the site. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sorry, but I instantly stopped enjoying this story for having the main character cheat; you could have at least led it to her ending the relationship without cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good work. I enjoy slow development and presence of cuckold and cheating themes in the story. The only thing that slightly disappoints is longer and longer time intervals between chapters:) Don't bow to criticism, stick to your vision of the story and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good but need more action

This is good but a. Had to wait a long time for the latest chapter. B. Speed up what's going on. Keep your vision but keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow, I feel lucky I stumbled across this series. It's a shame it's in the Novels and Novellas category where it will get little attention, because this series is shaping up to be an incredible story of corruption. The writing is great, Reema's characterization is perfect, and the pacing is spot on.

I agree with the other anon about sticking to your vision. Don't listen to the people complaining about Reema cheating, or about the slow pace, this story is not for them. Watching Reema gradually go from good girl to bad is the entire point. The fact that she's changing ever so slowly is the best part, that's what makes it believable.

Please keep writing! I can't wait for when she's finally fully corrupted. I'm picturing her out at some club, now the perfect Indian sex goddess, pierced and tatted-up, snorting lines of coke while her BF's hot bully rails her from behind, all the while she reassures her clueless BF over the phone how much she loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Going

I hope you didn't give up on this story. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it going

Yes please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story, don't stop!

This story is getting really good, I hope you didn't quit because I can't wait to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous