All Comments on 'Decorated Lady'

by Mostera1

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Well, you already know what you got from me...

5*. I love it.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
five-star

Although, you should be shot for having a baby born on Christmas Day!!!!! (It creates a lifetime of "you don't really get a birthday present"!)

Otherwise, a deliciously different type of LW story. Nicely written!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
as a love story its 5 ...

but on the reality scale its a 1.....

who the fuck gets married and not know ANYTHING about the other person?

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Nicely done

What matters in the present, and if there are no leftovers from the past then we can enjoy it and look to the future.. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

I liked this story, but I think you could have made it a richer experience by varying the facts a little. Shelley could have willingly done one or a few porno's, including a blow bang, to help pay for college, and not particularly regretted it but be afraid of her husband's reaction. Not every girl that does sex work like porn regrets it, though of course some do. And these days no corporation would release a professsional sex vid without model consent forms, duly signed by the actors. Otherwise they could be sued by the actor, or prosecuted by the feds. As for the husband, it's a rule of thumb in porn it is very difficult for a man to get an opportunity unless he has a cute gf who will only work with him. That's why you have the same few dudes in nearly every porno.

But these are minor quibbles, you write very well, and your descriptions are excellent. I look forward to reading more of your contributions.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

1. TLW story True Loving Wife story.

2. Past is past and that is the important where do you go to and not where did you come from.

3. I wish them a second daughter as well.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

It might be in the Romance as well. But it does not matter.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
5*

and I do not even beleve in Christmas.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
A True Loving Wives Story

Great read. It's nice to see a true Loving Wives story.

dustydingodustydingoover 12 years ago
be proud

be very proud of yourself. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wowsers

What a touching TLW! So different for Loving Wives. Good luck in the contest, but it probably would did better in another section. The last sentence brought a teer to my eye. Very good! 5 stars!

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Read!!!!

Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays to you!!!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 12 years ago
Great story

Very good . Thanks.

YateLarYateLarover 12 years ago
SWEETLY EROTIC

Had a great time. Not too long, not too short. A relationship to look forward to. Sounds almost like a true story. Characters felt very real.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THERE IS LOVE AFTER PORN

and when you find it, grab hold take it and run together forever. TK U MLJ LV NV

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Wonderful Story!

It is comforting to read a story where, though there is some conflict and sexual tension, a couple manage to keep hold of a loving relationship. This story was realistic enough. We all have dark clouds in our past, and we all, mercifully, have the power to change. The story was heartwarming and confirmed a hope in the power of love and forgiveness. Well done!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Five stars

So far we've not had the trolls who suffer from impaired reading ability and fail to distinguish between what the people did in the past and what they do and are now.

More forgiveness would eviscerate Loving Wives as we know it now - which wouldn't be a bad thing, necessarily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It must be the holiday season

Loving Wives actually has stories about real Loving Wives, and isn't always about cheating bitches. Good to see, and this was a really good Christmas story too. 5 stars gladly given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Might be ok now BUT SHE'LL BECOME A SLUT CUKOLD BELEIVE ME

LIKE JOHN DOE NOW KNOW AS BGF45

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Loved the love

First, I did like this story. Second despite that I would like to add a few thoughts I had:

- Why is Jamie so upset about his wife having made porn? He did it himself, after all. So he should not have any troubles with the whole affair (just a little surprise: "Ohhh, she did that stuff as well!"). It really took from the story when you wrote he was a "porn-star" once (and even worse than his wife).

- That she was "forced" into the porn movie was unrealistic. As one other commentor already stated, nobody especially not a commercial company would release a movie / picture without written consent from the actors / models.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
True holiday spirit

What a lovely story. The imagery was excellent. Great job. Full of the Christmas spirit!

TatMan20TatMan20over 12 years ago
You had me

with the opening sentence, really good Chrismas story. It's nice to read about true loving wives instead of cheaters please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF?

Loving wife my ass sure she didn't know she wss sucking strange cock. She be craving it again soon stupid fuckin story what a waste who the fuck are you jpb

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
O. Henry-ish

I'm not about to read all 23 previously posted comments, so maybe someone already noted this, but this story has a nice O. Henry-type feel to it. Very nice! There can never be too much understanding and forgiveness in the world!

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 12 years ago
5 stars again

I thought this was a great story. A rollercoaster of a story but still it was well written and a good read, I am glad it worked out for them. As others have said a true loving wife story and a very happy ending as well, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Tale of True Love

Who says love doesn't conquer all!

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 12 years ago

she eventually wanted to see all his videos.

"I'll even make popcorn," she laughed.

that reaction says it all. a nice tale of learning that hiding things isn't always the best course of action. glad they worked it out. at one point i thought she'd remind him she wanted to replay some of those scenes hihi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I liked this one but not as much as your other christmas story.

I think you are good. I have read your others keep it up.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Different

Jamie thought he saw his wife doing porn but he did porn.

Shelly and her friend were drugged, taken advantage of and filmed.

Both kept secrets.

Love conquers all.

Just one more thing.

BAH HUMBUG

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Really good man.

A true short story-got to the point very well. Interesting twist. Heartwarming with minimal excess fluff. I could learn a few things from you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Derek

I love that they named the new son Derek. I hope they download the videos of his namesake to show him on his 16th birthday!!! 5*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

It is curious that she wants to see all his videos. This could simply be curiosity, wanting to know her husband better, wanting to feel the depth of his pain. On the other hand, she endured quite a sexual experience herself, albeit more or less a rape. As is quite common in cases like that, the victim often harbors sexual fantasies about the experiences - feeling guilty for having them. Now that she knows her husband has shared a similarly shady past, it may free her from her feelings of guilt and lead her to want to explore her fantasies with her husband. So what seems to come across as a touchingly romantic story, may in fact be a kink fest in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awww---sniff

happy ending whoo hoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she is now a slut?

yep worse than hubby for wanting to see the shame...

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 8 years ago
I love this story...

It's one of my favorites on the whole site.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
To weird to rate higher than 3*.

But entertaining none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She was doing porn

Then tells hubby she didn't know they were recording. ? One star , drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Take Another Puff, Jamie

"Gently he set Shelly down; looking into her eyes he said, "Shelly is this what you really want?"

Well, on second thought I think I'll write grandma a letter and see what she thinks.

....what the hell is this guy smoking??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Excuses

A story becomes a waste of time with this type of plot. Really, the tension goes to zero with these slut-gets-drugged stories.

What is the purpose of writing this up? The story is supposed to be about a cheating wife. If the husband is all dewy-eyed because of how mistreated his woman was years ago, where's the cheating? The drugs more or less absolve her, rightly or wrongly, so what's the point? How permissive and limp-wristed the husband can be?

Sorry, had to bail on this before the end. What a waste of ink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice tale but I think the past should remain the past pity he found a video of course that opened a can of worms, but all's well that ends well.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice

Nice story of true love overcoming a troubled past. The last should stay there, and not intrude into your present and your future. Good loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Name

They named their baby after his porn star personna that he was so ashamed of???

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 5 years ago
"I did about 10 scenes with six different women and girls"

Er....

?!?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh, Come On

People, it's a Christmas story, It's supposed to be a little cheezy. Good job especially for a near beginning effort. Signed: BTW

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

Cute story but the love scene was a bit saccharine

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Didnt quite reach the heights the author hoped for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

whore and wimp

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Not sure what there is to forgive, everything happened before they where married. She was drugged and sexually assaulted and he did porn. So terrible experience for her and maybe not the best judgment on his part, but once again all before either met the other. So what exactly are they asking for forgiveness ?

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

First of all, she was raped. Second, he did hetero "amateur" porn big fucking deal.

That this story focuses on what he did as being somehow wrong is ridiculous. She was raped and traumatized. Her abuse is on the internet but you focus on the fact he was in a three way with two women while in disguise? Da fuk?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah she was indeed raped. Maybe in some states nonconsensual oral penetration is sexual assault. Depends on state and country I suppose. She is blameless. She went to a party with a friend and was drugged and sexually abused by many men. Instead of getting tested and going to the authorities, the shame dactor as they were worried about being branded sluts (such bs), caused then to clam up and internalize. He did amateur porn. Big deal. Go in love and be happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous