Decorated Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shelly," Jamie lovingly said, "It doesn't matter. I meant what I said about the past being the past. I love you so much; it would be an easy choice to forgive, but there is nothing to forgive you for."

She looked up, not understanding what was said.

He hesitated slightly as if to build up courage. Jamie spoke saying, " Shelly I need to tell you someth," She didn't let him finish.

With resolve she began to speak, "Remember when I was growing up in Wyoming, I wanted to be a chef?"

Jamie nodded yes.

She continued, "I entered and won a cooking contest in Green River. That win gave me a berth at the state finals held in Cheyenne, which I also won. The prize was a full ride scholarship to Johnson & Wales University in North Miami."

Jamie replied, "Yes honey, I know you told me, what's that have to do with this?"

Shelly took a deep breath tentatively she said, "My senior year in high school, I gave my virginity to my boyfriend, Andy Klaus. I left him when I caught him necking with Marsha Nichols. I already knew I was heading to J&W, so I vowed to focus only on my studies, and nothing else. "

Jamie nodded, he never knew this because of their agreement.

Taking another breath, she continued, "Noelle Christian and I were roommates living in Flamingo Hall. She wanted to be a pastry chef. I was studying for a bachelor's degree in culinary arts. During my junior year, she kept begging me to go out for one night to have some fun. She said there was a party being held at a dance club. She heard that a lot of people our age hung out there. I had just aced a final, so I decided why not? I deserved some fun too. So we dressed up and headed to the party."

Shelly's eyes started to cloud, "It was a pretty wild party, and I was feeling uncomfortable. I wanted to leave. I began looking for Noelle. I found her on the arm of a cute guy. She introduced me to him, begging me to stay. I sat down, and he brought us both a drink. After a few sips the room started spinning. Next thing I remember I am on the floor giving blowjobs to a bunch of guys, I couldn't stop myself. I felt like a slave. I was numb as I obeyed every command. I remember the guys starting to cum, and then darkness."

With tears rolling down her cheeks, Shelly pressed on, "I woke up the next morning, and my head was pounding. I then realized I was topless; my breasts were black and blue, and my butt was sore. I panicked; I didn't know where I was, I thought I was a prisoner. I found my clothes and purse with everything intact. I walked over to Noelle she was unconscious on the floor, we were alone. I went to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, I saw a person I didn't recognize. There was dried cum in my hair, on my face, lips, breasts, and belly. I started to clean up. I was looking at all the bruises, when I cried, "Oh, my God!""

Shelly took several deep breaths, Jamie held her tight as she began again, "I felt my vagina, and thank the Lord it wasn't sore, or sticky or anything. I was shocked, they didn't rape me. I said a small prayer, and then checked on Noelle. She just started to come around. When she opened her eyes Noelle started bawling and apologized profusely for talking me into going to that the party. Hugging each other we cried. Suddenly, I realized we needed to get out of there. While Noelle was washing up in the bathroom, I called a cab company. When it arrived we got in, and headed back to our dorm. It turned out we were in South Miami. After that I never went out again until I met you."

"Noelle and I were too ashamed to tell anyone what happened. I never heard anything more about it. I went to a doctor making sure I was clean, then I tried putting it behind me. I threw myself into my studies to forget. When I graduated the following year I decided not to return home. I filled out applications at the employment fair, landing a job as the souse chef for Ogan. I met you just after I became their executive chef. Oh Jamie I am so sorry, I had no idea it was being taped. When I saw you watching it I, I, I," then she buried her head into his shoulder.

Jamie with the courage he should have had five years ago spoke to his loving wife, "Shelly I need to explain a few things to you too. I know you're in shock, but don't you wonder how, or why I had that video on the computer?"

Shelly looked up at him, "I just thought someone saw it and sent it to you to try and hurt us." She said.

Jamie shook his head no, "It's not that simple, I was actually looking for another video when I unintentionally stumbled onto that one.

"What?" Shelly said, "You were looking for another one, what do you mean?" as she sat up on the bed.

Jamie began his story, "Remember when we got real serious, and you were getting ready to tell me about this terrible time, but I hushed you up saying, "The past is the past?""

"Yes, how I could forget, we just brought it up," she replied.

"I know, but what you don't realize is that I was afraid if I told you about my past, you would want nothing more to do with me." Jamie said.

Shelly looked at him her eyes got wider.

"When you started to bring up your past, and your concerns, I took it as an opportunity to hide my past from you. Before you could say anything, I shut you down. Now, watching what happened to you; I am so ashamed that I didn't have the guts to let you speak. I should have been stronger for you. I am so, so sorry," his voice cracked with emotion.

"Jamie? What happened, that you are so afraid to tell me?" She asked with worry.

"During my junior year in college, I got into money trouble. I spent what I didn't have. My parents although sympathetic told me I needed to figure it out on my own. So I scoured the want ads. I answered one in Austin, looking for male models. The pay sounded great, and I figured it was for an art class. When I arrived, it turned out to be a new porn studio looking for new young talent. They liked how I looked and asked me if I wanted to get paid to have sex. Being young and stupid I said sure, as long as no one knew who I was. They came up with a disguise, and I had the job."

"You willingly did porn, Jamie?"

"Yes Shelly, I did."

"Jamie how could you." She cried.

"Honey, I needed the money; I was disguised, and I thought it would be okay. After about five videos, I couldn't look at myself anymore. I got scared someone would recognize me, I was worried about my future, so I just quit. Fortunately I found another job, it didn't pay as well but it kept me afloat. Shelly I am so sorry. Tonight in my stupidity, I was remembering my past. I decided to view the last video I was in one final time, and then forever put it to rest. For some insane reason, I needed a reminder how lucky I am to have you by my side." He said looking at the floor.

Regaining his composure, Jamie continued, "I began to search for the video, but I saw another thumbnail realizing; I-know- that- girl. Imagine my shock when it turned out to be you. I was devastated watching your nightmare unfold. I thought about our promise not to discuss the past, and I," he hung his head stuttering; "I started to cry. I realized immediately that horror was what you were going to tell me when we became exclusive. I decided to close the window, and never speak of it. Not because of what happened to you, but to cover up my own cowardice again. I shook my head with shame. Then I heard you gasp. Shelly, I'm so sorry that I betrayed your love, can you forgive me?"

She looked at him in total shock. Her husband did porn movies in college? Her husband fucked several women? Now she understood how he knew all those kinky moves they do in bed.

Jamie then said, "I had a beard, and dyed my hair jet black as a disguise. My stage name was "Derek, Derek Dunes."

Shelly laughed a little at that.

"I did about 10 scenes with six different women and girls, before I quit. When I graduated, I didn't want to go home because of my shame. I found a job here in Wisconsin, and met the love of my life a few years later. I ask you again Shelly; can you, will you forgive me?" He pleaded, holding her tight.

Shelly was silent for a few moments, then she felt their baby kick. She looked at the clock; it was 1:30 in the morning. Christmas Day was here. She thought about what happened to her and what he did. The solution was simple.

Shelly asked Jamie, "Can you show me one of your videos, I'm very curious."

"Shelly are you sure, I wasn't a saint you know. I'm scared that if you see it, I will lose you and our child forever."

She grabbed his arm and led him to the den. He pulled the chair out for her helping her to sit down. Methodically she typed two words, 'Derek Dunes' in the search column. As the screen populated, she looked at Jamie asking, "Which one?"

Jamie resigned to his fate said, "It doesn't matter."

Scanning the thumbs, she saw a picture that interested her. With a push of a button, her husband of four years popped up wearing a dark beard with deep black hair. She wasn't sure it was him until she saw his cock. Shelly chuckled to herself at the revelation. The scene unfolded with him doing a big titted blonde, at the same time she was getting her pussy licked by another woman. With the women on all fours, he switched back and forth between pussies until he decorated their faces with his cum. After it was over, she looked at her husband his eyes red with unshed tears.

Her heart filled with the warmness of the holiday spirit Shelly held her loving husbands hand and said, "Jamie, this is our time of year. Christmas has always been a blessing to us. It is a time for forgiveness and love." She leaned into him and gave him a big kiss.

Taking his face in her hands she shouted, "Of course I forgive you! I love you with all my heart Jamie Beabeau, one - thousand - percent."

Jamie grinning broadly leaned into his beautiful wife, they kissed passionately. Their hidden pasts faded at the approaching Christmas dawn. Yawning, Shelly informed him that she eventually wanted to see all his videos.

"I'll even make popcorn," she laughed.

Jamie wincing, snickered too. Both felt newly alive within this holiday season of love. Shelly gave him a smooch, then carefully got up, and went to the bathroom.

Suddenly she cried, "Jamie, my water broke!"

Immediately Jamie grabbed the prepared suitcase. Calmly he helped his wife into the car. Down the river and through the woods to the hospital he drove. Ten hours passed when their Christmas present arrived.

Later that night; Christmas nearly over, a loving father watched a beautiful loving mother nurse a precious child. The newborn babe wrapped in warm blankets eyes closed enjoying his first meal. Mother and father in the presence of their son Derek; born on Christmas Day, reaffirmed their undying love, one thousand percent.

* * * *

Happy Holidays to all!

Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed it, please vote!

Special kudos to Nakdsub for his much appreciated words.

Feedback and comments are always welcome!

12