Dee - Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That followed with six more days of wild sex every night and morning. When we got home, we had sex was every night. Now she had cheated on me and became a slut. I vowed to fight and prevail. Because a cheating slut of a wife, should always be punished. 'Burn the bitch.' Was what I was thinking.

The end of April, a friend of mine in the real estate business, told me about a farm house with 80 acres of farmable land, and 20 acre woods. This property might come up for sale in either an auction, or estate sale. He gave me the address and I went to the location.

It was just what I was looking for. It would take a lot of work, but it was doable.

While I was out there looking around, a car drove in and a guy got out.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was looking this property over. I might be interested if the price was right," I replied.

We introduced each other. His folks owned the property and they have both passed away. He was the executor of the estate. We talked about what it would take to make a deal.

"The estate would like two thousand an acre, for the land and buildings," he said.

"The buildings are in tough shape and the price was a little steep, how about five hundred an acre," I countered.

After much negotiating we settled on 125 thousand for the land and buildings.

"I will talk with my attorney and have him do a title search on this property. Also, I have to get my dad on board with this. Give me a few days to bring this all together. I will call you next week. Hopefully all will come together and we can complete this deal," I said.

I talked with dad and he was all for it.

"I will buy the property and rent it to you until you pay it off. That way it keeps this out of the divorce settlement," he said.

Everything came together for me and we closed on the property in late May. I started right away on the house and barn. The barn was torn down and replaced with a 50' x 70' pole barn. 20' x 50' area I turned into an insulated shop. That left me 2500 square footage of storage area.

The front of the house faced north. On the west side there was a two car garage. I tore down the garage when I removed the barn. On the east side I built my man cave. It was a 20' x 20' room. I remodeled the house, with new appliances and furniture. I did keep most of the antiques and I had them refinished. The upstairs got a complete make over. I made the master bedroom larger, with a walk in closet and large bathroom. I also increased the size of the extra bedrooms. I extended the upstairs of the house over top of the new man cave. This gave me about 400 extra square footage to play with to make the bedrooms larger. The upstairs has a master bedroom and four smaller bedrooms. Two full bathrooms upstairs, one in the master bedroom and one just before the stairway.

The downstairs stayed the same in square footage. With the exception of the new man cave that I had built on the east side of the house. I adjusted the size of a couple of rooms. I made the half bathroom into a full size with a shower in it, no tub. All the walls and ceilings were painted off-white. New carpet was installed in most rooms.

In the kitchen, dining room and bathroom, I installed new wooden flooring. I installed more insulation in the ceiling and walls. New siding and windows were installed. I had Tyvek wrapped around the outside walls that got the vinyl siding. The front of the house had a natural stone facing. I cleaned and scrubbed the facing. I did a tuck and point to repair any missing mortar in the stone joints. I finished up by putting a sealer over it, to preserve and make it shine.

I got a lot of help doing the outside and new roof. I did most of the inside myself, with weekend help. I did have a carpet store do all the carpeting, when I was ready for it.

I purchased for a 60% discount, a solar panel to produce electricity from the heat of the sun. I added a wind mill generator for electricity produced by the wind. The guy I bought it from, hooked everything up. I placed the solar panel and wind mill, on the south border of my house lot. Consumers Power bought the electricity that I did not use. The whole house used electricity for everything. I had the gas capped off at the property line. Even the pole barn use electricity, for heat. I rough figured it would take somewhere between five and ten years to reach payback.

Well enough about the house, it took almost three years to get it all put together and a finished product. Oh I did put an above ground pool and deck around it in the backyard. Also, a hot tub and deck between the pool and the house.

CHAPTER FOUR

The divorce dragged. Dee seemed to fight it every step we took. From counseling, to therapy, to just plain threats. Finally, she tried to go after company profits and that led us back to court in mid-July.

After a couple of hours of arguing about how to figure out how much profits I was going to get from the company. I stood up.

"Your honor, could I say a few things please," I asked.

I watched the judge rubbed his face and eyes. He looked at me and nodded ok.

"Your honor, we have been here for almost two hours and it just past 11:00 am. We haven't accomplished anything. Maybe we can take an early lunch break, to let the nerves settle. I would like to meet with Dee in private, if that would be possible," I asked.

Dee

My eyes snapped open and a big smile lite up my face. Now here was the big chance I needed. Just David and I alone together. I will put on the biggest stage act possible and convince him to drop this silly divorce.

The judge nodded his head at me, and I nodded back OK.

"We will take lunch hour, and return to this court at 1:00 pm. Bailiff please show Mr. and Mrs. Winters the jury room and stay there to make sure they are not disturbed," he told the Bailiff.

The bailiff showed us to the jury room. He closed the door behind us.

I leaped into action, "David can't you drop this silly divorce. I love you so much and I miss being with you," I cried.

David

"Dee will just shut the fuck up for once and let me speak," I yelled.

She looked at me with a stunned look in her face. I can't remember if I ever yelled or raised my voice to her. I reached down and got my briefcase. I put it on top of the table and opened it up. I reached inside and grabbed a large envelope. I dropped it on the table spilling out some of the pictures I took from the kitchen table as I left the house back in March. She had a stunned look on her face, when she saw the pictures.

Dee

I was stunned that David would yell at me. I watched as he tossed an envelope on the table and some pictures spilled out. Oh, My, God, it was those filthy pictures of me doing those awful sex acts with all those different guys. I was crushed that David had those pictures and I started to cry. He handed me his hankie. After about ten minutes, I was able to get myself under some sort of control over my emotions.

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"When I came home in March from that conference that I attended. I left early, to get home to you. I wanted to make love to you and take you out to a nice restaurant and then back home for some more wild sex," he said.

I gasped when he said that to me.

"Just imagine how I felt, when I get home and there are two guys sitting in my living room. I asked them what is going on? They told me they were waiting their turn with slut who lives in this house. They told me the slut who lives here, loves to fuck and will fuck anybody," he told me angrily.

I just started to cry again.

"So after what they told me, I went into the bedroom and what a surprise. There you were fucking and sucking three different guys," he said.

I tried to interrupt him, but he just held his hand up.

"Do you remember that? I can never forget the site of the four of you fucking. One guy was jacking off over your face. One guy was fucking your ass and filling it up with his cum. The third guy was a big black dude. He told you that he was going to shoot his cum so deep inside your pussy, that your next two babies will be black. After they were done, you told them to get you a wet towel to clean up with. Then send in the next two guys. Dee that scene is burned into my mind forever," David told me.

We paused to get a drink of water. Then David continued.

"I left the bedroom and walked into the kitchen. I vomited into the sink. I got a drink and washed my face. By that time the next two guys were in the bedroom. I reentered the bedroom and you wanted to know who the third guy was. You were so far gone, that you did not know your own husband," he snapped at me

By that time, I was crying my eyes out. I could just imagine the picture that I must have painted to him.

David continued his story.

"I left the bedroom in disgust. I noticed on the kitchen table this large enveloped. It was full of pictures of you in different sex acts with different guys. I grabbed the enveloped and your cell phone and left," He informed me.

"So that is what happen to my cell phone," I said out loud.

"Would you like to tell me just how in the fuck this all happened?" He spat at me.

"It started with my cousin Jimmy last December. It was when you went to that overnight conference, the one that you wanted me to go with you. I couldn't because we were shorthanded at work. Well it turned out that on Tuesday afternoon, I was told that I didn't have to work Wednesday, but by that time you had already left," I said.

I took a drink of water, trying to compose myself.

"Go on there had to be more," he said.

"A couple of the girls at work were going to the bowling alley in Sandusky to watch their boyfriends who bowled in a league. They talked me into going and having dinner there, saying the nachos were to die for. So I went, figured to eat some nachos and have a couple of drinks and go home. Well my cousin Jimmy was there. He was bowling on the other team. So I stayed to watch the match get finished. Afterwards they all pushed a couple of tables together to party."

I paused to take another drink of water, as my throat was dry. I then continued the story.

"Jimmy went and got me a drink from the bar. In about an hour I was starting to feel real flush, and dizzy. He offered to take me home and nobody seemed to mind. After all he was my cousin. He had his friend follow us home. Once home Jimmy got me a glass of orange juice. He told me to drink, the Vitamin C was good for a hangover. Within ten minutes they had me naked in our bedroom, having sex with me. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself and I was enjoying it. All the time they had sex with me, they were taking pictures. Jimmy then used those pictures to blackmail me into having sex anytime that he or his friends wanted it. Even our neighbor Ed got into the act. He took a bunch of pictures of all the different cars and guys coming to our house. I ended up fucking him and sucking his cock. I wanted to use his phone, when I could not find my cell phone. He made me give him a blow job for the use of the phone. Everything snowballed from there," I finished my story crying.

David

"Dee we were a team, we were life partners, we were soul mates, we were best friends, why didn't you tell that Jimmy drugged you. Why didn't you tell me that he forced you into having sex with him and his friend? We could have put a stop to that immediately. I would have gone to bat for you, if you had been honest with me," I said.

Dee just sat there crying her eyes out.

"Well it was too late now. It seemed to me that you were enjoying all that sex with those five guys that I saw you in action with. I can't see any way for us to ever get back together. You have destroyed all the love, that I had in my heart for you. I would never be able to trust you again. I would always be thinking that when you were not with me, were you out fucking a bunch of Jimmy's friends. Then I would be accusing you of all kinds of stuff and being unfaithful. It would just not work. I could not live that way," I told her.

Dee still just sat there not saying anything just crying, and sobbing.

"So this is what you are going to do. We go back out there and you will sign the original set of divorce papers. They are fair to both parties. I will tell the judge that we agree to the divorce as it was written. You will tell him the same thing," I said.

She looked at me with those red eyes, with tears in them. "Oh, David, I am so sorry that things just got out hand. I was sorry that I didn't tell you about it, when it first happened. I hope sometime in the future that you can forgive me for what happened. I will sign those damn papers," she said

When we got up, I looked at my watch and it was 1:15 p.m., wow we were in here more than two hours. We walked back into the courtroom and all eyes were on us. She sat down and signed all the copies of the divorce papers. I had already signed them.

She handed them to her attorney, who looked them over.

"Your honor I would like a few minutes to confer with my client?" Sarah asked the judge.

He nodded ok

Sarah and Dee whispered back and forth for a few minutes. Then Dee nodded her head yes. Sarah then took the papers up to the judge. He looked them over.

"You were together for more than two hours and came to the conclusion that this marriage can't be saved. Is that right?" He asked both of us.

We both stood, "Yes your honor."

He spent a few minutes signing the divorce papers.

"This marriage between David Winters and Dianne Winters, agreed upon by both parties is now dissolved. He banged the gavel. This divorce case is closed," he said.

Just like that I am a free man. I looked at Dee and she was crying. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "I was sorry and I wish you the best in your future," I said to her.

"David I will always love you and I was so sorry for what happen," Dee cried.

As I turned to leave Dee's dad Frank stood in my way. He looks really pissed off and Dee's brothers (Sam and Dan) were right behind him.

"Frank I told you when this is done, I would sit and talk with you about what happened. I looked at her brothers and told them to take Dee out in the hallway and wait until I finished talking with their dad," I said.

The boys left with Dee. Frank and I sat down at the table. I opened my briefcase and retrieved the large envelope. I briefly told him what has happened and showed him the pictures of her in action.

He just stared at the pictures and tears started to run down his cheeks.

"I just can't believe that she would do all of this shit," he said.

"Frank it was best that you get the full story out of Dee. Right now she was going to need your help the most to get her through all of this. You need to get her out of Kingston and back home near you. She needs to get out of the Marlette hospital and away from the guys that did this to her," I told him.

He agreed with me and handed the pictures back to me. We followed each other out of the door. Frank went over to where Dee and the boys were sitting. Dee started to cry, as she could tell by the look on his face, that he knew what had happened between us. He gave her a hug.

"Frank, Jimmy is mine," I said.

He looked at me with a grim expression and nodded his head. "I would like to help," he said.

I nodded back, "OK"

CHAPTER FIVE

David

Since August, I had Jimmy under surveillance. It seemed that Dee wasn't the only girl that he was blackmailing. My team of friends got addresses and names of the girl who lived there. Some of the girls were married and others just had boyfriends. It looked like Dee was one of his first victims. They seemed to run only a couple of girls at a time. Once Jimmy was done with them and moved onto his next victim. He would blackmail the girls out to his friends, like he did with Dee. Best we could tell, he had seven girls under blackmail sex.

I still had the house in Kingston under rent, until the end of December. We used it as our base of operation. Dee's sister Katie was going to be our bait. She started going to the bowling alley in late October. She was to play hard to get for the first few weeks. She and Jimmy finally got together for one drink. I'm sure that Jimmy figured now that he had Dee, and should have no problems getting Katie and add her to his collection. She was better looking and had a great body. She should make a fine addition to his group of girls.

"Where are you going? It is still early yet," Jimmy said to Katie.

"I have to leave. I have to work the early shift Sunday morning. I will be here next Friday night, maybe I will see then," Katie said to Jimmy.

Jimmy smiled and nodded, "I will see you Friday."

Jimmy walked her out into the parking lot and watched her get into her car.

The bait was taken, now we had to see if he would swallow the hook.

It was 7:00 p.m. Friday night. Katie was sitting at a table with a few of her friends, when cousin Jimmy showed up with his buddy. They joined Katie and her friends at their table.

"Let the party start," Jimmy smirked.

After a few drinks, Jimmy was talking with Katie.

"Where are you living?" Jimmy asked.

"I am staying at Dee's old house, with my boyfriend. He works the second shift in Saginaw and is usually home between 1:00 and 1:30 am. I work part time at a hospital, as a nurse's aide," she said.

We wanted to give Jimmy the feeling it would be unsafe to go to her place and hoped he would take her to his place. This way we could search his place for evidence. It was a risk for Katie to take the drug that Jimmie would give her, but she was all for it, if it would bring the bastard down.

The time was 9:00 p.m. and Jimmy went to the bar. He got a drink for Katie and beer for himself. He made sure he got some date rape drug into her drink. About twenty minutes after she had finished her drink, she started to feel flush and sleepy.

"Looks like she had a little too much to drink. I will take her home, I know where she lives," Jimmy told the group.

He had watched Katie get into her car last Saturday night. He knew what type of car she drove, and helped her into her car.

"The bait has been taken and they got into her car with him driving. His accomplice was in his car following." My buddy reported to me on the two-way radio. We did not want to leave any trace by using cell phones. My buddy went back into the bowling alley bar. He had a drink and talked with the girls that Katie was sitting with for a few minutes. He finished his drink and left.

I had another buddy following Jimmy at a distance, reporting in on his direction and location.

I was already inside Jimmy's house, with Frank, and another of my buddy's. Jimmy was sticking to our plan and was coming to his house with Katie. I also had a buddy as a spotter on Jimmy's road. He reported in that Jimmy had just turned onto his road. Shortly we heard two cars pull into Jimmy's driveway. Jimmy's house was a little isolated from his neighbor's.

Jimmy walked in supporting Katie. He directed her to the kitchen table and helped her sit down on a chair. His accomplice was right behind them. They never saw me sitting in a chair in the living room.

"I will get her a drink of orange juice with some more of the drug in it. We should give it about ten minutes to work and we will have fun with her. Just like we did with her sister Dee. I plan on fucking the shit out of all three of her orifices," Jimmy cackled.

I cleared my throat. They both whirled around at hearing the sound that I made.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jimmy snapped at me.

"Jimmy it's time for you to pay for your crimes," I said, as I calmly waved my pistol at him.

Just then my buddy stepped out of the other room, and the other two came through the front door. My third buddy showed up a short time later.