Dee - Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grab them." I said.

We tied them up, gagged and blindfolded them. They were both scared shitless right now. Frank came in after they were subjugated. He took Katie and laid her down on the couch.

We were sitting at the kitchen table with Jimmy and his friend, bound, gagged and duct taped to the kitchen chair.

"OK Jimmy it's time for twenty questions. For every incorrect answer, I will punish you by breaking a finger. When I run out of fingers, then I start on the toes. If you understand me just nod your head yes."

He nodded his head yes.

I made some noise with a hammer, pliers, screwdriver, file, torch and a scalpel.

"Jimmy these are my tools of destruction," I told him what they were.

Just to show him that I meant business. I broke his little finger. He screamed his head off into the gage, but not much sound came out.

"I am going to take the gage off. If you start to scream, I will put the gage back in and break another finger."

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, you can't barge into my house and assault me like this. I will report you the police," he screamed at me.

"Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, you are going to tell all about your blackmail scheme and the money that you made off of it. Then just maybe I will let both you and your friend live. If I don't get the information and all the pictures and the money that you made off pimping those girls. Then the pain that you both will feel will make want to die," I said.

"Go to hell. I don't know what you're talking about," he snapped.

"Jimmy do you know who I am? I am Dee's ex-husband. You destroyed our marriage by turning her into a slut. I have nothing to lose, but you do. I have an alibi all set up as to where I was tonight and we have all night to get this information," I said softly to him.

I was the only guy that he would be able to identify, the rest had on masks and they did not talk where Jimmy could hear them.

It took most of the night, but I got all the information that I needed. He had all the pictures on his hard drive and he had a hidden backup hard drive in a safe. We opened the safe with his help and inside there was a backup hard drive. A notebook with the names, addresses and telephone numbers for all the girls that he was blackmailing was in the safe. His bank book was in there also, but he did not have much money in his bank account. We found a big duffel bag with close to hundred thousand dollars in it, hidden in a false wall in a closet. I figure that was his pimp money. I was afraid that he might have had some of this information in a safety deposit box at a bank.

"I don't have one," he told me.

We couldn't find any records or a key that would support that he did. In the safe we found a quantity of date rape drugs. We move the drugs and put them into a drawer where the police could find them. I closed the safe up and locked it.

I kept half of the money and gave ten thousand to each of my four friends for helping. I gave the other half to Frank.

"Fifty grand here Frank, keep this money for Dee, when she really needs some cash, draw from it to help her out," I told him.

He took the money and gave me a big hug, he had tears in eyes and he nodded thanks to me. He got Katie up from the couch and left.

Jimmy and his friend were pretty messed up. Both had their fingers broken and smashed with a hammer. The same action was done with their toes. I pulled the finger nails out of their thumbs and big toes. We cut their clothes off them and started to carve up their bodies. I carved pimp on both their backs and swastika on their chests. On their foreheads I carved the letter A. Then I poured salt in all their wounds. Of course by this time they both were unconscious from the pain. I thought about pouring bleach down their piss hole, but changed my mind. My buddy then beat the shit out of their faces. It was a bloody mess.

We all wore one pair of hospital gloves and a pair of rubber gloves over top of them. Other than Jimmy knowing who I was, there was no way they could tell who the rest were, except Katie. I had that covered, with her boyfriend. He would tell the police that he met Jimmy in the parking lot, when he was helping Katie to her car. So he took Katie home in his car and Jimmy followed in her car. He left with his friend after dropping off Katie's car.

The people in the bar will tell the police that Katie left with Jimmy. One of my buddies will corroborate Katie's boyfriend story. When ask by the police, he will tell them, that he had just pulled into the parking and observed what was going on.

Before I left, I called 911 from Jimmy's phone. I moaned and groaned into the phone. Then I dropped the phone on the floor. We left the house and left Jimmy's fate with the police. I knew if they searched the house, they would find the drugs. Then Jimmy would be in real trouble for having a narcotic drug in his possession.

Dee and a couple of the girls came forward. They told the police just what Jimmy did to them. Jimmy then ratted out on most of the other guys who participated. It was a big mess with a lot of prison time handed out to those guys. The beating that Jimmy and his buddy took just seemed to disappear into thin air. The big news was about the date rape and blackmail sex scheme.

The End