All Comments on 'Deep Secrets Ch. 02'

by BlossomedAngel

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Weird

I like the idea of the story but I hate characters whose thoughts make no actual sense. Also you need to look over the story or get an editor because there were a terrible amount of typos I.e. change of tenses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

what an asshole he is never asking if she had a b/f now acting like he owns her. FUCK HIM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why?

Why is Aurora dumb as a rock?

Why is it okay to go to dinner at a Brogan's house after he's rubbed you down but not go to dinner with James after he's made you cum?

Why is she acting like a field slave toward her boss?

Why does she lie so much?

Michmommy2Michmommy2almost 12 years ago
Wow...so hot!

Ok, please post the next chapter/s quickly. I love this story and I can't wait to read more. Obviously, James deserves to chase her a little, but I mean she shouldn't be out with Brogan after her conference room scene with James. Now he thinks she's a whore and she's a virgin!!! James sounds hot, well Brogan does too...ugh. She needs to redeem herself now and make sure James knows she doesn't sleep around!! Great story.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeannealmost 12 years ago
Rory STOP!!

She needs to give James a chance and quit being so scared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A little confused but liking it

Not sure where this one is going but hope you update soon.

SweetMonzSweetMonzalmost 12 years ago
????????

She's seriously stupid. He obviously wants more than sex if he keeps coming back and asks for dinner. And she let him do that to her so why is she mad?? Blahhh Some of these stories seem so real and its like you're watching a movie!! Anywayz, Can't wait til the next chapter, plz don't take longggg!!!

emj417emj417almost 12 years ago
what's with this girl?

She's jealous of her boss,but can't seem to stay off the phone and then she's kissing her ass so much that's it's sickening. She's not very smart---there is no way I would go to some stranger house for a meal who saw my goodies and then took my number off of some paperwork. I don't know how she is still a virgin, bc she is making some dumb decisions. The story is good, but needs to focus on a direction that will bring them together, bc right now I just want James to find someone else and move on. And who would smoke knowing the damage it does--get the patch for our girl.

ArieluArielualmost 12 years ago
I actually do like this story... But it's more because it's interracial

She's a virgin, but she acts like a slut. Not a strong black woman, but a slut. She lets Guy number 1 eat her out... And then not even a minute later she hooks up with another guy before Guy number 1 has even wiped her pussy juices from his mouth... That's a slut. No sympathy from me, when Guy number 1 has the next laugh.

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago
Hmm...

This girl is all over the place. On one hand, she seems independant, but on the other, she seems deeply immature and confused. Her judgement is horrible--I agree with the other posters, but overall, this is a good story. It would be great if she focused on getting to know James instead of sending mixed signals and left the creepy massage therapist alone. He looked up her phone number--sounds stalkerish, plus you never have a first date at some guy's house that you don't know. He could be a rapist setting her up. Really bad choice for her to agree to that. I like this story and it has a lit of potential, but Rory needs more common sense.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really?!

The story is holding my attention so far and has some fairly decent flow, but how is asking someone out to dinner not serious - at least more serious than just trying to cop a feel, as she seems to think the James character is only interested in? I agree with some other posters that going to the masseuse guy's house without really knowing him, is just plain dumb and unsafe. Also, his getting her number out of her file is plain unprofessional, breach of privacy... and yeah a bit creepy. Let's grow Rory up some. I think I was smarter than this at ten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Luv it but

find it strange that Rory, who is saving herself for the right man, just agreed to go dinner with Brogan, who is practically a total stranger, at his house ???? Hope nothing happens to her cause clearly James should be the one that she has been saving herself for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Be careful, Rory.

I agree with most readers that it's unwise and dangerous for Aurora to meet up with Brogan at his house on their first date. They did not even know each other except that he got to see her in her birthday suit. Hopefully he's gay as I want her first time (and always) to be with the one that she loves, and that should be the sexy James.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS

Oh my word guys your comments are sooooo cute. So many of you are worried about Rory goin over to Brogans house and her safety. Very refreshing that the world still thinks this way. Only one person got that she's not stupid, she's afraid. However. Thanks so much for the feed back and support. Please keep reading.I'm just having so much fun doin this and I'm glad you're enjoying it with me and I PROMISE to take all comments into account for the next chapter...LOVE: Me

islandqtislandqtalmost 12 years ago

hmmmm... A lot of people are mad at Rory but James isn't exactly good at expressing himself. He comes across as an asshole even if he doesn't mean to and honestly, what is up with him and not kissing her? I gotta say that's a major red flag. I have to agree about the massage dude he is Creeeeeepy... It was rude of her to have James waiting after he ummm... well you know, but a part of me thinks he needs a kick to his ego.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Loving the story so far. A little surprised by the first date local too. But i'm totally fixated on the chemistry between Rory and James. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story thus far.

I'm a little annoyed that Rory would dodge James so much but considering the fact she's in her early 20s, head games are normal for her age group. I thought it was so cute that James thought Rory was eyeing Craig when truth was she was thinking how pathetic her boss was. It shows he felt their was competition.

I have a feeling Brogan will turn out to be a bust since he seems to be pretty flaky.

I'm surprised Rory would take the dinner with Borgan in the first place since she has all these expectations. He was late calling so she should have passed according to her rules. I think Rory's one of those girls who likes guys that are unavailable. She made up in her mind that Borgan's out of league so she wants him but James wants her which scares her.

James is right for thinking she's a slut after the way she behaved which is pretty ironic given her "situation". (Does the tonguing classify as her first sexual experience?) Hopefully Monday isn't too horrible of a day for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I feel that it was unprofessional for him to get the number from her file, but I don't find it to be stalker-ish. He did ask permission before using it. I just don't think it is a good idea for her to go to his place for the first date. She is young and probably a little careless in thought so perhaps she figured that he is not a total stranger, she knows where he works so how bad could it be. He may not try anything, but it does send the wrong message about where she may want it to end up. To me, going back to a guy's place doesn't guarantee the ass, but it does say that I'm open to the possibility. But then again I'm 30 and not 20. It’s interesting that she turned down dinner because she felt that James only wanted one thing, but essentially agreed to go back to Brogan's "room".

It was fair for James to assume that she was “one of those girls” because she did really set up a date before he could even get off his knees. It was like, okay on to the next one. She could have asked Brogan if she could call him back, handle her business with James and then called back to accept his date. She may have been unnerved/scared by the whole experience, but he was justified in being annoyed. He is assertive, but he did not pry her legs apart. She opened them willingly. If she was more mature, she could have simply said, “Let’s conclude our business first and then we can discuss the personal aspect further.”, if she truly didn’t want to mix business with pleasure. I agree with him, her lack of control over her emotions is a little annoying.

I really hope that James doesn't act like a spoiled brat and make her work life difficult just because his ego is bruised. That is no way for a real man to behave.

nieniernienierabout 11 years ago
Thank You!

I just found and started reading this story and thoroughly am enjoying it. Thank you for sharing. I hope to see an update soon.

casemgrcasemgralmost 11 years ago
Good story

I'm really enjoying this story. The one negative I have is that the names keep changing duri ng conversations, it sometimes gets confusing trying to figure out who's talking to whom. But otherwise, it's good. I look forward to reading more, hopefully soon.

brittybeebrittybeeover 10 years ago
Um...

Two fingers roughly jammed into a virgin vagina? I think not! I know this life and that doesn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
inspired

I love your story. Flow is decent, not great so it needs some work.

as for 2 fingers. ...that is standard foreplay BRITTYBEE...

Also it surprises me that women have not realised that Aurora is NOT stupid but that she is highly insecure. Good Lord why the hell else would she be a 22 yr old virgin? And blossom this is why i like your story. Its a little more realistic than most of these stories out there. As an uptight virgin i hope that you finish this story asap...its been a while since you've updated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous