Deep Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. So I take it that you're going to make them happy?"

"I-Yes we are. We make sure that all our clients are satisfied." Rory said confidently.

"Well, how about you satisfy me" he paused "and join me for lunch." James said smoothly. But that 'satisfy' had nothing to do with the lunch.

She was about to make up an excuse when one happened to walk right up to her and hug her. It was Jayden.

"Hey, you! Figured I'd pick you up for lunch rather than meet you. You ready?" Jayden finished as he pulled her out of her chair and into a hug. Shed always told him how rude he could be but based on the look on James's face, she wouldn't have Jay any other way.

"Yes!" Was that a squeal? She tried again. "Yes, I am." She turned to James this time. "I'm sorry Mr. Wilkz but I have a prior engagement. Please feel free to e-mail or call me if you need anything." She smiled sweetly and then grabbed Jay's arm and guided him out of the building after she excused the both of them.

"Who was THAT hot slice of ham?" Jayden asked in a 'girlfrienddd/homo' tone as they walked away from James.

She giggled at that. "That is just a new client. Aint no thang." She replied with a twang. "So where is the fiancé?"

"Ah, well she's actually already there. She's got a table waiting for us and everything. I'm so glad you're finally going to meet her." He had so much excitement in his voice.

"Yea buddy? Me too." Rory replied as they walked to the restaurant to meet Karen.

The conversation with Karen was easy. She was truly a nice chick and a complete contrast to Jayden. He was in faded skinny jeans and print t-shirt and she was in a suit. A very bland suit at that. She looked almost mousy. She was tall and thin compared to Rory but somehow looked so cute though.But she was gorgeous and even her dreary suit couldn't hide that. She was all control where Jay was the 'talk now, think later type but it wasn't a bad thing. It was actually really refreshing. They were truly ying and yang and complimented each other perfectly.

"So how did you two meet, exactly?" Rory asked the couple.

"Well it's not a fancy story or anything." She said. "I'm his interior decorator. I did his house."

"Yea and I couldn't keep my eyes or my hands off of her tush. She actually slapped me the first time I did that. I had to beg her NOT to quit." He said smiling that devilish smile of his. And for that he got another slap from his fiancé; this time on his arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?" he said rubbing at his arm

"Why would you tell her that, you gnarn?" She asked blushing brightly.

"Oh babe, come on. Rory has heard a WHOLE lot worse from me, right?" He asked looking to her.

"Yep and I'm still in therapy for it too." She joked."So what are the plans for the wedding?"

"Well, I've got filming in Thaiwan in 2 weeks so...we've decided to get married next weekend." Jay said sheepishly as he squeezed Karen's hand before bringing it up to his lips.

"Wow that's...fast. That's also a lot of pressure for 2 weeks, how are you going to do it?" Rory asked. This time she had her facial expressions guarded. She didn't want a repeat of their last meal together.

"Well my sister is going to help me with everything so it's not going to be too much of a problem." Karen spoke "We just want to have something quaint and just for family and close friends."

"That's sounds great you guys. Please let me know if I can help with anything."

"Actually there is. You could be my best woMAN." Jay said smiling at her.

"Huh but I,-who, what does that mean? What am I supposed to do?" Rory asked him confused.

"There's only ONE thing you need to do. Just be there

, at the wedding as his number one man. Support him, like he's told me, you always have." Karen said sincerely to Rory.

"Oh my god, am I going to have to wear a suit?" Rory asked.

Karen and Jayden both laughed at that. "I told you she'd be more worried about her outfit, babe." Jay said still smiling. "No all you need to be wearing is a black dress. The guys have the bachelor party sorted. You can join us for that by the way. You know" he paused slyly "You could even bring the guy from work."

"Ooh, what guy?" Karen asked.

"No guy, that's what." Rory replied. "I swear he's just someone I have to work with and a complete asshole."

"Yea and assholes are the best. Isn't that what girls like? A good bad boy?"Jayden asked.

"Wait, wait, wait. So tell me about this guy. What does he look like?" Karen asked

"You should see him, babe. He's one of those pretty-."

"Um, I think she asked me, Jay. Thanks." Rory said rolling her eyes.

"Men." Karen said to Rory in understanding.

"I see what's happening here. All-girl tag team." Jayden said feigning hurt.

"You'll get over it. Anyway he's a good looking guy. Total Adonis if I have to be honest. But with those looks come his ego so, I'm NOT interested. I'm just looking but I sure as hell am not touching." Rory concluded

"Of course not. You never touch, do you Rory?" Jay teased.

"Screw you!" Rory smiled timidly as a blush crept into her high brown cheeks.

"Yea. It's too late to ask now, Rory. I'm getting married."

"What's going on here?" Karen asked pickin up on the fact that there was an underlying issue being addressed.

"You want to tell her or should I?"

"Your finacee finds it hilarious to advertise the fact that I'm still a virgin." Rory said comfortably.

She was waiting for it; that look of total shock that always crossed people faces when she told them she was a virgin. It wasn't a judgemental look. It was just surprising to them that in this day and age Rory hadn't seized her opportunity to join the orgasmic club of intercourse.

"May I ask, why?" Karen asked. Her expression was just neutral and hadn't changed after Rory had mentioned her virginity.

"I always get asked that question and the truth is I don't know. It's just never felt...right." Rory answered.

"I get that and that's good. I hated my first time. I thought to myself 'I'll never have sex again!' But then I took a chance on this man right here and I'm forever grateful I did. You'll know when its time and I hope it's fan-fucking-tastic!" Karen finished.

"Wow, you're passionate, babe."

"I learn from the best." Karen replied with a knowing smile before they shared a deep kiss.

Rory couldn't watch these two at it. Too depressing, AND creepy.

"Alrighty. And with that I'm out. I've got to get to work anyway. Thanks for the lunch guys." Rory said standing up to hug the both of them."Karen. Thanks for plastering a smile on my friends face and congrats to both of you."

"No, the pleasure is all mine. I know he considers you as his 'sister from another mister'-yea he actually says that- and I'm so glad that I've had the chance to meet u." Karen said to Rory while squeezing her tight.

"I'll call you soon, Jay." Rory finished up the goodbyes as she waved at him on her way out.

"Well that went pretty well. I like her. She's a little tightly wound but she's sweet." Karen said to her fiancé as they both watched Rory leave.

"Yea, hopefully she'll find a good enough guy who'll help her unwind." Jayden said before turning back to Karen and asking her if she was ready to go home.

"Sure babe, let's." She smiled.

******************************************************************************************

"Ms Jacobs. I've finished with all the files I needed to audit today. I was wondering if I could go home early. You know, do some homework for the Lussonave Portfolio." Rory had been back for all of an hour already. She'd been sitting at her desk sending emails and looking through James's company's file. She wanted to make sure that she got a good idea of how they functined as a company so that she could best serv e them.

"Actually that'd be just fine Rory. Provided that you make up the time this weekend." Kate watched Rory.

"This weekend? But we don't work on the weekends." Rory reminded her.

"No. We never USED to, but the Wilkz's have recommended we include them every step of the way. So this weekend you WILL make sure that you are available.Call anyone necessary. We wouldn't want any 'important' phone calls keeping you from your JOB."

"Oh yea. Um sorry about that. It won't happen again I just-."

"Spare me." Kate cut off Rory's impeding fib. "Just be here and ready 10:30 on Saturday. We have a meeting at one their offices. Bring all the documents and details I've given you with you. Make sure you familiarise yourself with the necessary finance people as well as which accounts they deal with. Our biggest mission on Saturday is to see where we can assist the Wilkz's financial accounting staff and in turn the portfolio."

"Ok. I'll be there. How long will you need me for on Saturday exactly?" Rory asked.

"Well, its only one office so 3-5 hours should be just enought to get what we need." She paused then and looked at Rory before slowly putting the pen she was writing with down. "Rory, I need you to tell me now if I need to get someone else to assist me with this. If this is too big for you, I will under-."

"NO!" Rory let out a little too loudly." I want this Kate. I'm your woman. I'm in it to win it."

"Ok. Now, your history with James Wilkz-."

"Is non existent. It was just a chance meeting a while back. That's it. Not a distraction or anything of the sort. You won't regret asking me to join you, I swear." Rory confirmed.

"Alright. You can go then. I'll see you tomorrow." Kate said with a cool dismissal.

"Thank you.I really appreciate this." And with that Rory left the building.

******************************************************

It was Friday and Rory had been a very happy chappy all week. She'd been leaving the office early since Monday and she had had loads of time to herself to finally catch a bit of relaxing 'me-time'. But today was extra special. She was going to 'Te Jour'. It was a spa that she drove past every single day that was situated 2 blocks from her place. She had always envied how people looked when they walked out of there. Like they'd just had a painless surgery to remove the weight called life from their shoulders. There wouldn't be enough time over the next week to do this. With Jayden and Karen's wedding only 8 days away and her working this weekend it was all bound to age her exponentially and all in one week.

She walked into the greek-style spa and signed up at the reception for a full body massage. Just as she thought that would be enough, she looked at her colour-chipped nails and decided that a mani/pedi was definitely in order to. The middle aged woman behind the counter ushered her into a 3 by 3 metre room. It was painted beige and furnished with dark wood right around to complete the earthy feeling. It made you automatically relax. There was a decorated door in the far corner of the room labelled 'change room'. When she opened the door she found a soft whit gown hanging on a hook and next to it was a hanger; presumably for the clothes that she'd come in with.'How thoughtful.' She thought.

"So Ms. Oakken. This will be your personal room. Here is your key." She said handing Rory a key that was attached to pretty beads. "We prefer that you do your nails in your gown so as to maintain the the aura of relaxation around the house; we find that certain outfits, especially work clothes, hinder that aim. Someone will come shortly to escort you the boutique room for your nails. When you are done with your nails just come straight back here and make yourself comfortable. Your messeouse will be in anytime after that." She finished.

"Alright. Thank you."

"Would you care for anything to drink? We have everything from wines to coffee available." She politely offered.

"Actually all I'd like is some water, thank you." Rory replied.

"Bottle of water, coming right up. It will be waiting for you in the boutique room." The lady nodded and walked out of the room.

Rory couldn't help but smile. She had no idea that this is how amazing this place was. It was so on point and efficient. This was most definitely going to be a first visit of many many more.

After Rory had changed into her soft cotton robe she heard a knock at her door indicating that someone was ready to take her to the boutique room.

The boutique room was just as warm and quiet as the rest of the house but had this plush white leather chairs with medium-height arm rests and foot stools. Two women, approximately in their early twenties immediately came to her attention. Asking her about designs and colours for her hands and feet. Rory was quite specific. She didn't like anything too bold so the furthest she was willing to go was french tips for both.

The girls spoke to each other but not a lot. But Rory. Well Rory was just there to relax. She spoke only when she thought it necessary and all three of the women were ok with that. Once they were done she thanked them and went right to her room. She lay down on the massage table face down putting her face through the ring so that she could still breathe.

This is what she had been really looking forward to. Her body was so tense of late and it was nothing that a good old rub down couldn't fix.

She heard the slight squeak of the knob turning, letting her know that she was no longer alone. She looked up only to find that a man had walked into the room.

"Hi there. Ms Oakken?" He asked "My name is Brogan and I'm your mousseuse. Are you ready?"

"Yea, sure." she said confidently.Even though she felt anything but that at that very moment.

Brogan was a cutey. Too cute for her anyway. He looked like he had just stepped off an island somewher with that deep tan and he was about to explore her entire body with his hands. Those giant hands of his. He was about 2 metres tall and looked like a rugby player; huge and strong and ready to take on a good tackle. He definitely worked out and apparently that was something he did regularly based on the muscles flexing in his arms while he washed his hands and prepared oils.He had a broad chest and a lean waist and the way his shirt clung to his upper body left no doubt as to whether he had a 6 pack or not.His face was square cut and complimented by cool deep brown eyes which were joined by a cute sharp nose. But what really had her hooked on his face were those LL cool J lips. She felt so tiny in comparison to him and he hadn't even come near the table she was lying on. She lay perfectly still with her face down to the floor again thinking about how his hands would feel running all over her body.

She was so lost in her thought that she hadn't realised that the water had stopped running and that he'd moved to stand right beside her until she felt a towel being placed over her calves.

"Ok I'm about to push this up for cover, so please just lift your waist for me." He said this while sliding his hand beneath my stomach showing me exactly how he wanted me. When I was finally up with ass in air, I felt him tug on the robes ties before he gently pushed me to lie down flat again.His one hand was still on my stomach though. He used that hand to release the sides of the now open robe.

I then felt him slide the towel up and over my legs to my ass and I prayed there would be enough material to cover it. When he was satidfied with the placemnt of that towel for cover, Brogan helped pull my arm out of the sleeve closest to him before bunching the robe up and leaning over my back to do the same on the other side. Oh my god the heat radiating off his body was intense. But not as intense as that that was building between my thighs. He pulled the hairband off of my hair and brushed his hands through it softly telling me to relax and that he was going to take good care of me.Then he started his assault around my neck and shoulders first.

I must not have realised how stressed out and tired I was because I woke to Brogan's voice telling me that I needed to turn over and that he was done with the back side of my body.

I turned over, completely forgetting that I was naked. I sat there in shock of what I'd just done for a moment but Brogan just didn't even flinch. I don't think he even took a second to look. He just grabbed a towel off the wrack to cover my nether regions before he cooly went to get another one to cover my breasts.'Very professional.' I thought as he started. His ministration on my legs this time. This time I was WIDE awake and very aware.

Watching him touch me was blowing my mind. I actually hadn't realised how soft his hands were compared to the general look of him. And the look on his face was one of complete focus. He would lick those gorgeous lips when ever he felt something like a knot in a muscle and dig right into it. When he found one in my thigh and he pressed I must have made a sound because he looked up at me with those eyes and whispered a "sorry" before smiling sweetly and going on.

When he got to my stomach he would place both hands either at my sides or over my abs and gently and slowly rub me up and down from the slight curve of my breasts to my bikini line over and over again.Iclosed my eyes.I got goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't chance my eyes giving away my thoughts. I wanted to feel those hands on the only two places that were covered on my body. Luckily that didn't last long. He moved to my arms for a bit too and when that was done he just casually stood up to his full height and said he was finished and that someone would be in to do my facial shortly and with he was out the door.

I stood up to put the robe back on and lay down on the table again.'What an experience.' I thought.

*********************************************************************************

Rory had settled her bill for all of her treatments and was at her car, putting her handbag in the boot when she felt someone watching her. She looked around. But didn't see anyone.She chocked it up to paranoia so she unlocked her door and climbed into the right-hand driver seat.Just as she was about to close her door a hand stopped it.

"So it seems that that massage did well for you." Brogan said casually leaning against her door.

"Ye-Yea it was pretty relaxing. Thank you."

"There's something that I want to ask you that I couldn't ask in there." He said pulling out a cigarette case and a Zippo.

"Hmmm?" She said shifting her eyes to his. "Ask away."

"See the thing is I've taken the liberty of taking your cellphone number from your client file." He lit the cigarette. He blew the smoke up and out before tilting his head towards her and continuing "Now all I need is permission from the lady to call her."

"That sounds....okay, yea." Rory replied with a smile

"It's nice to officially meet you, Rory." He said before he closed her door for her and walked away.

*******************************************************

The next morning, Rory woke up early to catch a good gym session before heading to the office where she'd be meeting up with Kate before going to the first of the Lussonave offices to consult with their accountants.

She felt good. Especially now that shed given her body a proper working out. Brogan had clearly worked miracles with her muscles.

Brogan still hadn't called. 'Maybe he changed his mind.' She thought. She couldn't blame him. Afterall a man that gorgeous had to have a hord of women on his trail.

When she arrived at work, she noticed that her car was the only one in the lot. It was already 10:15. She decided to pull her secret stash of smokes out of the cubby hole. She was down to 2 a day. BUT only when necessary. But right now it was just about the pure boredom of waiting on Kate to arrive.

She heard a car approaching and knew that the boss had finally decided to make her grand entrance. She saw Kates face change when she noticed the cigarette in her hand.