Deep Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate didn't move from her car but slowly opened her window with a pout. "I don't know why you have to smoke. Now you're going to destroy my cars fresh leather smell with those fumes."

Rory sucked the smoke into her lungs one last time before flicking the cigarette off her fingers and repkying. "Well we could take my car."

"That thing?" Kate asked staring at car. There was nothing wrong with it. It was an early ford fiesta, 2005 model. Clearly not up to her Audi A6 standards. I personally didn't like Audi's! But hey who was I to judge?

"No thanks, get in. I'll just have to crack the windows."

"Ok." Rory said, walking around to climb into the passenger side.

Once they got into the work it was fairly smooth sailing. A document missing here and a difficult emplyee there. The usual. They have set them up in the conferrence room. It was around lunch time that they walked into the firm's cafeteria. While Kate found something to satisfy her appetite, Rory hadn't.

"Aren't you going to have anything?" Kate asked.

"No this isn't my kind of food. I actually keen on a sandwich so I'm going to wait until we're done here. I'll see you back in the confereence room in a bit."

Rory had been working away at the rest of her papers for a good 20 minutes when she heard giggling in the hallway. She looked up to find Kate flirting away with one one of the accountants who had been assigned to help them. His name was Craig if she remembered correctly. He was cute but so not Rory's type. And apparently EVERYONE was Kate's type.

She's been watching Kate's bubbly banter with Craig for a good minute before she realised that maybe, just maybe, she may look a little stalkerish to any passer-bys. With that she smiled and returned to crunching some numbers. Just as she was about to pick up her high-lighter she heard a voice in the room with her.

"So you're sweet on Craig, huh?"

She looked from left to right, and then finally looked behind her before she noticed James sitting in a chair that he'd rolled away from the table. He was impeccably dressed as usual, but this time it was in casual grey slacks and a poder blue shirt which fit loosely about his waist but snug around his chest. And boy did that colour do wonders for his eyes.

"Oh my- You just gave me the fright of my life!" She said trying to catch her breath. "I didn't even hear you come in."

He didn't smile so much as twitch his lip at her reaction. "Of course you didn't. Your eyes were somewhere else clearly. How old are you Aurora?"

"I-Um I don't understand what that has to do with anything-"

"I ask because Craig is an intern here. And he is 21 so I'm going to save you the trouble and tell you that he's not the one for you." James finished confidently.

"And how would YOU know that?" Aurora asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"You're feisty and enjoy your control. But you're intelligent too. Which means that you know that in order for any of your relationships to survive you would need to give a little. Besides, Craig is just a boy. And what you need is a man." With that he moved over to a chair that was right beside hers and leaned back into it, crossing his fingers together to join his hands mid air above his lap while his elbows rested on the chair's arm rests. He seemed so regal doing so. It was as if the chair had to fit HIM and not the other way around.

Rory couldn't help but feel like he was scrutinising her. So she subconsciously took his the same position in her chair as he did his. This also left her some extra breathing room. The smell of his aftershave was just as intoxicating as it had been that first time in the club.

"I am Craig's age. Perhaps he's just what I need."

"Hell, if you believe that, then I guess you're not the WOMAN I thought you were." He said baiting her.

"So tell me, Mr. Wilkz, what kind of man does THIS woman need, hmm?" Rory asked, clearly not interested in what James had to say. "Oh wait let me guess. He should be rugged and older; so basically someone who WILL take control, right?"

"Your lack of control over your temper is quite exciting but just a little annoying." He had been clenching his jaw through out her entire speech. Couldn't she see that he was trying to tell her something important? What was with Rory that she couldn't trust him? If James had known that hooking up with her at a club was a definite no-no for anything in future with her, he'd have just settled for conversation that night. But he just couldn't resist her wiles. He'd wanted her from the moment he'd seen her at that bar, and now fate had brought them together again. What were the chances that she'd not only be working for the company that he'd hired but that she'd actually be working with him as well?

"What is it exactly that I have done to you? We just hooked up. That's it! In fact, I did nothing but make you feel good. I know this because you left a souvinir on the thigh of my pants from where you had been grinding against it." He'd leaned in a little closer to say that last part. Not once did he break eye contact not even when he'd noticed her clenching her thighs at his mentioning of the club experience.

Rory's face had gone beet-red as soon as he'd made referrence to the tryst in the closet.She could feel the effect of his words on her coochie wetting her underwear.

He was getting too close now. His hands were resting on either side of her, braced on her chairs arm rests. As soon as he had placed them there her's had moved in closer to her body as if protecting her from something.

"I - could yo-could you please get out of my personal space, Ja-Mr Wilkz?" She stuttered looking everywhere but into those eyes.

"I could." He replied seriously, moving a hand to her thigh "But you and I both know that that is the last thing that you would like for me to do."

Rory couldn't focus. His hand was slowly moving further up her thigh to the now hottest part of her body. She'd wanted him to finish her off since the day she'd walked out on him at that club, but she just couldn't then. It was all on principal. But for today let principal be damned. Brogan had done a great job of warming her up yesterday and now it was James to to finish this relay.

James licked at his lips watching her face the whole time. He could see her fighting her internal war with herself. He just wanted to make her feel good and he could tell she wanted it to. He rubbed slow and steady cirles against the elastics at the sides of her underwear. He could smell her arousal. It was a beautiful smell. Musky yet sweet. "Open your legs, Rory." He saw her look to the passage way leading into the conference room only to find that Kate was no longer there and neither was Craig. "Now." He said bringing her attention back to him.

Aurora slowly opened her legs and was shocked when James fed both of his hands into the bottom of her skirt and began tugging at her underwear. "Lift." And with that James was pulling her underwear down. He lifted her feet out of it and slid it casually into his pocket before rubbing Rory's clit with his thumb and spreading her juices. He dipped his thumb into her core a few times before bringing his soaked finger to his lips and savouring the taste of her. "MMM. Just as I had imagined. Perfect!"

James dropped to his knees in front of her then.

Hooking his hands underneath her knees and sliding her ass closer to the edge of her seat and his face.

Her snatch was gorgeous. It was a cute pink that was only accentuated by the glow of her juices. Even the trimmed bush left him excited for what he was about to do. "May I?" He asked then without waiting for an answer he placed her one knee over his shoulder and dove right in for his dessert.

"Oh god." She let out on breathy whisper before she let loose a barely controlled whimper.

Rory didn't know if it was because anyone who cared to look would be able to see what was going on but she'd never felt this good with someone between her legs. He slipped two fingers inside her while his skilled tongue worked on her very swollen nub. She was about to come and he'd only just started. She could feel her stomach clenching, trying to hold the nearing orgasm at bay just a little longer but she couldn't. She just couldn't. She came with a hard shudder of her entire body, pushing her thighs together trying to move his mouth away from her sensitive pussy. She felt him slow his movements and then remove his tongue. Only for a second. Because apparently he wasn't done. He pulled his fingers out of her with a smirk on his face and stuck only one in between her lips before moving the second towards her ass and pushing it slowly up in there.

No one had ever done that to her and she never thought she'd ever like it but it was such an antense feeling. Having both of her holes filled felt amazing, especially when he started to pump his hand faster and faster in and out of her. It didn't take her long to come after that. But this time he didn't stop. He just attached his mouth to clit all over again. Sucking and licking harder than he had before. And no matter how many times she tried to move her over sensitive body away from him or begged him to stop he just kept going. Pulling her tighter in with the grip he had on her raised leg. It was only after her fourth climax that he let her go and pulled her skirt down.

He could never get tired of the way her face looked when she came. It was the most beautiful look of bliss. Her eyes would glaze over while her lips parted just a little bit. Her eyes were now closed and she was trying to catch her breath.

"Come to dinner with me tonight." He asked her.

Rory opened her eyes to look down at him. He still hadn't gotten up from haunches and so she was looking down at his face. He was still licking at his lips, no doubt still tasting his most recent adventure to her core.

Aurora couldn't believe she'd let this happen. She'd told Kate that there would be no more happenings between her and James and yet here they were.

But she was madder at herself. She was attracted to him. And he to her. But he didn't seem interested in something more permanent.And THAT Aurora couldn't deal with. She was about to remind him that they had to keep things strictly professional between them when her phone saved her. For real this time. "Just a second." She said before reaching to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Aurora? This is Brogan."

It was a man. James could hear it in the baritone of the voice that spoke while she shifted uncomfortably in her seat, shifting glances at him.

"Oh hey, um how are you?" She casually asked.

"I'm great, thanks is this a good time?"

"Yea-yea sure. This is a good time."

"Good because I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me this evening."

'Choose, girl! Choose! The man who just ate you out like it was his last meal or the one who asked for you out to dinner first?' She thought

"That would be nice, thank you."

"Great. No need to dress up, it'll be at my place. I promise I'm a great cook, the food poisoning will only last a day or two." he said jokingly.

She giggled at that.

Who was this guy and what was he saying that had made her laugh that way.James was annoyed. He was still waiting for an answer about whether she was going to join him for dinner or not and she and this guy were enjoying having a fat chat.

"That'll be just fine. Just give me your address."She said looking for a pen and a clean piece of paper.

What the -? James moved away from her now and stood to his full height while he watched her jot down an address. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and waited.

"Ok" she said. "8pm it is."Silence... "Ok bye."

"Who the fuck was that?" James asked clearly peeved.

"No one that you -."

"So if it's no one that I know, it's not the guy that you went to lunch with the other day? I take it you're NOT joining me for dinner this time either?" He said cocking his head to the side.

"No. I don't think it's wise for us to blur the lines of our relationship; which in this case is strictly professional." She said meekly.

"Oh I see. So when I was tongue-fuckin you into submission 5 minutes ago, where was the professionalism then? Huh?" He had a lot of venom in his voice. He wasn't even trying to hide how irritated he was at this point.

"That's- that was before I came to my senses." She tried to explain.

"You think it makes sense to go out with someone else tonight after what's just happened?" He smiled then. But it wasn't a genuine smile. "Oh now I really get it. You're one of those girls. Spreading like butter for anyone that cares to ask."

"Excuse me?" She said getting to her feet, only to be pushed back down by James hand on her shoulder.

"NO! EXCUSE ME!" He said raising his voice."I obviously want clear enough."

"No you've made yourself perfectly clear."She said this time pushing his hand off of her shoulder so she could get up. "Your ego is bruised because for once there IS a woman who can resist the great Wilkz charm."

He laughed. "Yea, based on your moans you resisted 4 times today."

He didn't even see the slap coming. Neither did she for that matter. She just happened to see her hand come into her line of vision for a moment before it connected with his left cheek.

"Oh shit." She said reaching to soothe his face "I'm so sorry abo-." He grabbed her arms mid-air.

"Ha! DEFINITLEY not the woman I imagined you to be. Enjoy your weekend Ms. Oakken. Monday will be a very very hectic day for you."

He threw her arms down and with that he walked out of the room.