All Comments on 'Deep Undercover Ch. 01'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 10 years ago
FIRST

This is a really good story! You have me hooked ! Please don't be one of those authors that starts off strong then stops writing in the middle of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very well written

I appreciate a lot of build up and character building, and you did just that. Great job, I'll definitely be coming back for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful start

With a Beta reader like Etaski, and your talent, this story can get very far.

Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

Truly amazing lookinb forward to chapter 2 xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

That was a really good opener... Please keep going!

Just trying to work out how she's going to get away with claiming to be a whore who's never had anal though!

Really looking forward to more chapters, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking forward to Ch 02

Great story!

DocCISDocCISover 10 years ago
Great job

Very nicely done...can't wait to read future chapters! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Interesting

This is not what I normally read, but it was good. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yeah...

You definitely know how to write an erotic story that keeps me wanting more. Loved the girl on girl action. And your anal scene was fantastic. I'm also surprised that she was pretending to be a whore who had never done anal before but the scene was awesome! Very well done. Now for parts 2 and 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shy and Curious Reader

I enjoy these stories but I need something more. I'm 29 and I feel like an old maid. I'm married to a great guy but he's married to his work. He's an attorney -- very determined to become a partner. I'm sure he'll do it! Meanwhile, he's working 70-80 hour wks and I'm reading these stories.

I'm an Elementary School teacher. I love my work but I have a lot of free time on my hands. I jog and go to the gym and I stay in shape. Obviously, I also read a lot. Yes, I have a very healthy libido. And unfortunately, it's rarely satisfied.

I felt quite guilty about all of this at first but I have my needs dammit. I've made that very clear to my husband and he doesn't seem to care. Having said that, I love my husband and I'm not going to do anything stupid to risk my marriage.

How can I have some fun w/o the risk. You write great stories! Sorry, I should have said that at the beginning. I love your stories! They have given me more pleasure than my husband! I put myself in the stories! I need more. I need more! Please let me know if you or your readers have any suggestions re: how I might (safely) accomplish this.

Laura

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
back door booty

I loved it when fuck women in ass wow tight wet hot wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So obvious that this story was written by a guy, from all the male cops calling Dana "baby" to the two-page long lesbian sex scene. The anal was hot though.

Time4LuvTime4Luvabout 2 years ago

Story was ok but I feel like my time got robbed with having no ending. Plus I could tell what was going to happen next before it did.

Enfield13Enfield13over 1 year ago

It's like the author thought to himself '' I have to mow the lawn , fuck this story, it's finished ''

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

do more please

StockholmblondieStockholmblondie6 months ago

I loved it 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
837 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES