All Comments on 'Deep Undercover Ch. 02'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Another great chapter

She is in deep shit but it's fucking hot!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsover 10 years ago
!!!!!!

I could not put this chapter down while getting ready for work this morning.

Great story!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I hope the next is not going to be the last chapter

lily4nowlily4nowover 10 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

This is wonderful ! So, soooo hot, but more than that, it's a great story. The new John Sandford novel is sitting on my night stand, completely neglected because I'm wrapped up in your story. Excellent writing! Great twist at the end...can't wait for the next installment !!! More, please. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

I'm enjoying this very much. You need to write a book!

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
One fantastic story !

Wow ...this is a whole cut above the usual stories on here .Absolutely brilliant.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just amazing

This plot is one of the best! I can`t wait for next installment.

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific story

Terrifically well written story with a plot and also character development. I love how Dana keeps getting in deeper and hope the ending is not all that happy for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Will there be any more chapters? I'm dying to know what happens!

DocCISDocCISover 10 years ago
Another great addition...

There were a few more minor errors in this chapter compared to Chapter 01, so hope you slow down and not rush the next chapters. But those were the technical aspects.

The plot is great, although having the mother enjoy her use was a bit odd...a non-consentual scene would be more expected; however, that was just my own opinion--the entire scene was done well.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good stuff.

The dialogue in this and the other chapter really bring the characters to life. I'll definitely be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've read chapters 1&2 and wow! That's a wicked ride. Chaper 2 ended with a "Holy shit!" I was shocked! Everybody is getting a taste.

I can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done

Good follow up to the first chapter, excellent writing skills and character development. Agree that the sister, wife and mother had slightly odd reactions to being raped while their brother was held at gun point but, ok. The general's uncut penis blow job was disgusting and hilarious. Looking forward to reading the next and final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuuuuuck!?

LOL Excellent!

Fun story that is potentially so much more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope we get to see more of Josefina. Maybe Franklin can satisfy her. lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES